Sunggyu and Dongwoo's Help

A Hidden Gangster

"Bye Jiyoung!Love you," you grabbed a piece of toast and rushed out of the house.You weren't late,it was just that you promise Sunggyu you would meet him at the music room to practice.He was going to help you with your performance.

You ran all the way to school.You almost tripped on your shoelaces.You didn't bother to tie them,such troublesome strings.

You heaved a sighed of relief as you entered the school gates.There weren't so many people except for a couple of bookworms here and there.You rushed to the music room.Hearing your own footsteps echo through the hallway was creepy enough.At least,it was better than hearing 'hyenas'.

You entered the music room and was welcome with a bear hug.

"I....can't...b-breathe...Sunggyu oppa..." He immediatly let go.

"Mianhae,mianhae,Anyway...You ready to show me what you got?" he led you into the room.You nodded and put your beg down.

Sunggyu started playing music and you starting doing some dance moves that you learned from Taeyang.You successfully did the baby-freeze.

You finished and turn to look at Sunggyu.He smiled in satisfaction.

"You don't need help.But...what song are you going to do?" he asked.

"Something..." you put your fingers to your lips.You picked up your bag and walked past him.He followed you out and put an arm around you.

The hallway was now filled with laughing,gossiping students.You put your things into yours locker while Sunggyu waited for you.

"SUP,~~~~~~~!Hyung,what are you doing here?" Dongwoo waved and walked towards both of you.You and Sunggyu exchanged smiles and put a finger to your lips.

Even though L kept a poker face on,he was actually over-flowing with jealousy.

*WHAT THE HELL?!?!WHY ARE THEY TOGETHER!!!!...Keep your cool,Kim Myungsoo.* He glared at Sunggyu who put an arm around you.The worst part was you didn't look bothered by it.That angered L even more.Your KIM MYUNGSOO's girlfriend NOT KIM SUNGGYU's.

He clenched his fist tightly.

"Hey,Dongwoo.Can you go help ~~~~~~ pick out an outfit for the Talent Show later?" Sunggyu asked.

"Sure,why not?" Dongwoo shrugged.You smiled gratefully at him,he just nodded in response.

Your eyes searched for the one you love.*Myungsoo oppa!* You noticed he'd been glaring at you and Sunggyu.You tilted your head to one side,wondering why he was doing that.You woke up from your daze when Sungyeol tugged at your hand.

"Kaja!" he pulled you to your class.You smiled but it faded when you saw L's angry face.

You didn't pay attention for any lesson.Your mind kept wondering off to L.

----------------

You were off to meet Dongwoo,who was waiting infront of the mall.You were using a cute minidress that earned stares from guys.

"Dongwoo oppa!" you waved to Dongwoo.He waved back.You ran up to him.

"Woah...you look...," he continued to stare at you.You slapped his arm playfully.

"Oppa,stop looking.I bet I'll look better after this," you smiled and hugged his arm.

He just nodded and pulled you to almost every clothes store in the mall.

For you performance,he bought you a cute jumpsuit.

Solid Waist Tie Shoulder Black Cotton Jumpsuit

He bought you a pair of black pumps that's 9 cm tall.

Black Leather Four Seasons Simple And Stylish Pumps

He even bought an Infinite brooch for you to pin it on.

He bought you bracelets.

Picture

 

  Picture

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was it.

"Thanks Dongwoo oppa,I owe you ALOT," you hugged him.

"Woah missy.We're not done yet," he pulled you away from him.

"What?Then...WE HAVE MORE SHOPPING TO DO?!?" you gawked at him.He shook his head.

"Then?"

"Since the talent show is one hour's time...why don't we do your hair and make-up?" Before you could answer,he pulled you along.

"NOONA!" Dongwoo shouted as he entered a saloon.

"Yes,Dongwoo?" A young women with legs as long as a model walked gracefully towards you and Dongwoo.

"Makeover time for her," He pushed you towards that women.She eyed you up and down and smiled.She clapped and her assistants rushed out and practically dolled you up.

15 minutes later,you came out looking like a real model.You hair was hung loose over your shoulders in waves.Your make-up wasn't that thick,it was just right.You had changed into the clothes that Dongwoo had bought you.

He smiled,thanked the noona and brought you back to school.

"You look cute," he complimented on the way there.

"Thanks,if it weren't for you oppa...I think I would die," you giggled.He smiled and patted your head.