I'm Sorry...

A Hidden Gangster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lvtOYJ1HA

"Mmm..." you your lips as you savoured the flavour of your strawberry ice cream.

"Is it nice?" L asked as he took a scoop of his own.You nodded and took another bite.

You looked out the window and spotted someone so familiar.With his dark green hair,you knew you couldn't mistake him for anyone else.

You took another big bite of the ice cream.

"Myung oppa.Erm...I have to go.I've got to clear something up.Mianhae~I'll see you tommorow!Happy Valentine's Day!" you kissed his cheek and ran off.L watched you ran of and smiled to himself.*Silly girl* he thought.

You ran as fast you could to the other side of the street.

"CHOI JONGHYUN!YAH!JONGHYUN-AH!" you shouted but he didn't hear you.*Aish...is he deaf or something!*

"CHOI TO THE FREAKING JONG ING HYUN!" you shouted at the top of your lungs,causing the passers-by to look at you weirdly.

Finally,he turned around.He took a earpiece out of his ear.*Oh...he was listening to music.*

You walked up to him slowly,you looked down and stopped when you saw his shoes right infront of yours.You looked up.

"C-can we talk...?P-privately?" you asked.

He nodded and turned around.You followed him walk away.

He suddenly stopped causing you to bumped into him.

"Oh!Mianhae...I didn't see," you walked beside him.

You looked around.It was the same place where he had argued with you.Both of you sat down on a bench,away from the world.

"Jonghyun..."

"Mianhae,noona.I didn't mean to scold you.I didn't mean anything I said.I'm so very sorry,noona," Changjo said,which startled you.You thought he was going to explode again but you were wrong.

"Jonghyun...I'm sorry too.Remember when you asked me if I love L?" you looked at Changjo.

"Noona...about that-"

"I dont," you answered.

"N-neh...?Noona,you don't have to be like this," Changjo took your hand in his.

"Jonghyun,I really don't.I love someone else..."

"W-who...?" Changjo felt guilty,he thought you were making this up.

"S-sunggyu oppa..."

"You and Sunggyu hyung?Cool," his suddenly guilty self  turn into a happy one.

"Y-yah...Why are you so happy?and wait...did I you hear you say 'hyung'...?"

Changjo nodded,"We're kind of close you know."

"Yah!Since when?" you nudged him.

" I don't know.Since a few days back,when I scolded you," he shrugged and played with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh,ok.He didn't do anything that involves cursing or fists...right?" you stared at him.

"Noona,please.He's a leader.A civilise leader that is.He just talked some sense into me," he leaned back on the bench.

"Obviously,he isn't the leader of Infinite for nothing," you rolled your eyes,"So...we're cool?"

"Mmhmm.I don't want to be mad at my favourite noona for long," he put an arm around you and smiled sofly.You nodded.

"Kaja!Let's go and find the rest," you did a pose like Superman.Changjo chuckled and hugged you closer.

He was glad that you were there for him now.He knew that you weren't going to disappear anytime soon.

*My Favourite Noona...what am I supposed to do without you?*