A Hurt & Angry Changjo

A Hidden Gangster

It was a normal Saturday morning and you were home with Jiyoung.Being his lazy self,he slept in while leaving you alone.Just then you got a message from Myungsoo.

 

 

From: Myungbaby <3

To: ~~~~~~~ <3

Hey baby,you wanna go out today?The guys won't know.They're doing something important.

 

From:~~~~~~ <3

To: Myungbaby <3

Sure oppa:)) Something...important?

 

From: Myungbaby <3

To: ~~~~~~ <3

YES!!! Yeah,sleep^^

 

You chuckled at his cute reply. You crept up to your room quietly so as to not wake Jiyoung up.Yeah,Jiyoung doesn't know you have a boyfriend.You changed into a floral dress that showed off half your thighs.You put on a pair of pink sneakers and brought along a small pouch.

 

You ran out and met Myungsoo at a cafe.He was wearing a red checkered shirt and a pair of black,skinny jeans.

"Myungie!" you ran up to him and hugged his waist. He smiled and patted your head.You pouted and looked up at him.

He pinched your cheeks and bent down to kiss you.You tiptoed and peck his lips lightly.He smiled and held your hand.

"Where to princess?" he looked at you.

"Anywhere!" you giggled.

"Anywhere it is,then!" he pulled you to,well,anywhere....actually,everywhere.

Both of you when to random shops,from a vintage bookstore to a cute bookshop with cute pens and cute notebooks.

He put an arm around you and you smiled up at him.The lovey-dovey moment was broken with a loud 'NOONA!!~'.You swear that was Ricky's voice.

"~~~~~~ noona! Noo- YAH!YOU PUNK!WHATCHA DOING WITH ME NOONA?!?!?" you looked behind to see the whole of Teen Top walking towards you and L. *!WHAT THE HELL!OMG!WHY THE-* your thoughts were interupted when Myungsoo wasn't beside. 

Ricky was about to give a punch when you grabbed his arm.

" NOONA!HE WAS HUGGING YOU!WAIT!DON'T TELL ME!NO.NO.NO.N-" CAP clasped a hand over Ricky's mouth.

" Babe...What's this all about?" Myungsoo nudged you.

" BABE?!?!?!!?!?!WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!SHE IS MINE,OKAY?!?!?!~~~~~~~!!!!!!" It was Chunji's turn to blow up.LJoe pulled him back.Chunji and Ricky were thrashing about wildly.

"~~~~~~?You're dating this bastard?" Myungsoo turned you to him.

"NO!" you waved your hands about.

"~~~~~~~~!WHAT TH-" LJoe held him in a headlock.

" So...You're dating him?" Niel asked.For a noisy one,he sure is calm.You slowly nodded.

Changjo walked up to Myungsoo.*This does not look good...Please.Please.Oh Please,don't punch him...*

Changjo did just that.He punched Myungsoo and stormed off.

"JONGHYUN!" you wanted to run up to him and explain to him but you knew you had to be by Myungsoo's side.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM!~~~~~~~,LET'S GO!SOME ED UP BASTARDS DON'T KNOW WHO IS THE L!" Myungsoo grabbed your hand andd dragged you away.

"WHAT THE HELL!WHAT ED BASTARD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HUH?!?!?!WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY GIRL?!?!" you heard Chunji shout.

You glanced up at Myungsoo and he did not look happy.He stopped at the park.He calmed down and looked at you softly.

"W-why are t-they c-calling you their girl?A-are you,by any chance...cheating on me?" he peered into your eyes.You wrapped your arms his neck and kissed him softly.

You pulled away and looked at him.

"No.I am not cheating on you,Kim Myungsoo.They may be whoever to me but you,you are mine.I don't care what they think.I don't care about them,I only care about you.You.Kim Myungsoo.My,Kim Myungsoo," you lay your head on his chest.

He smiled softly.

What you didn't is that someone was watching you and heard everything you said.*Is it true?Y-you d-don't care about me...?* Tears threatening to spill,he ran off.