Solving it.

A Hidden Gangster

*Damnit...Jonghyun.Aish...* you ruffled your hair.Your sitting on your bed just starring into space.

There was a knock on your door and Jiyoung came in.You didn't look up at all.

"~~~~~~~-ah...Are you okay?" he sat beside you and put an arm around you.

You were silent.

"~~~~~~-ah...Aren't you going to eat?The guys are here,you know?" he shook you lightly.

You pushed his arms off you and got up.You walked towards the window and looked out at the night sky.

"It's okay...I'm not hungry," you said without looking at him.A minute later,you heard the door close.

You sighed.You didn't know how to face them.If you visit them,will they be angry?Will they be okay with it?What about Changjo?

Just thinking about him made you sigh again.Changjo is an important person in your life besides Jiyoung,Big Bang and LJoe.You love him as a brother.You're not quite sure he loves you in that way.His actions may show it but...you don't know if his heart says the same.

*Jonghyun...please.Please,forgive me.* A tear fell from your eye.You hurriedly wiped it away and grabbed your cardigan.

" Jiyoung oppa,I'm going out for awhile..." you went into the kitchen where all of Big Bang was there.He just nodded.

"~~~~~~!Why are you going out when we're here?!?!Do you hate us?!?!" Seungri shouted with his mouth full.You giggled at him.

" Yah!Don't shout at MY sister!Let her go where ever she wants to go!" Jiyoung smacked the back of Seungri's head.

"OWW!HYUNG!" Seungri pouted.

"Oppa,I just need fresh air.I promise spend time with you,ok?" you held out your pinky.Seungri grinned and laced his dirty pinky with yours.

You kissed everyone on the cheek.

"Be safe alright?If anyone wants to touch you,kick him where the sun doesn't shine,arrasso?" T.O.P pated your head.You smiled and bid goodbye to everyone.

---------------

The night air was cooling.You walked around the park with a latte in your hand.You wanted to stop everything from happening and move on without knowing who they all are.

You wished you could stop this 'keep our identity a secret' game but you knew it was impossible and it wasn't a game.

It was reality.

You wished you would jump into the arms of the person you love the most.You just wished that Changjo would be here to hug you.You just wished that LJoe would be here to tell you everything is alright.You just wished...but wishing isn't enough.You had to solve this somehow.

You needed help.You needed Sunggyu.You needed him.This very moment.

"~~~~~~~~-AH!" you heard your voice being called by the person you needed the most.*Sunggyu!*

You spun around just to be hit by something hard.You stumbled before you could fall your felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist.

You looked up to see Sunggyu's face just inches away from yours.His lips were right infront of yours.Yours eyes widened.His eyes just gazed into yours.You felt safe in his arms.You melted in his soft brown eyes.[I don't know what is Sunggyu's eye color :P]

He lifted you up and made you stand up.His hands went back to his sides.You smiled.

"Thanks,Sunggyu."

"Oppa," Sunngyu said.

"W-what?" you stammered."Oppa.Call me oppa," he said again,"Try it."

" S-sunggyu...oppa," you looked at his satisfied smile.H put an arm around you," That's my girl."

" I have a boyfriend," you said bluntly.

" Oh?Really?My dongsaeng grew up!Who is that lucky guy?Is he in Teen Top?Infinite?" he grabbed you by the shoulders and shook you.

"Myungsoo," you smiled.

"YES!FINALLY!BOTH OF YOU ARE TOGETHER!" he jump up and down while hugging you.

"OPPA!Stop.IT'S A SECRET!!!DON'T TELL ANYONE!" you put a finger to his lips.He just nodded and grinned.

He held your hand,making you jump.

"Hey,its not like we never held hands before...right?" You nodded.

"Anyway,does Teen Top know that you and Myungster are together?" he looked at you.Your smiling face turned into one of worry and guilt.

Sunggyu stopped walking and went infront of you.

"~~~~~~~-ah...What happened?They did find out,didn't they? Then....Changjo..." he whispered softly.You looked up at him with watery eyes.He drew your head into his chest and let you cry.

He your head comfortingly.

"~~~~~~...shh...Don't cry.It'll be alright.You have to explain right?" You pulled away and wiped your tears.

"B-but h-h-how?I mean..." you looked down."Look at me..." Sunggyu lifted your  chin.

You looked at him with your big,wet eyes.He smiled softly and wiped a forgotten tear away."~~~~~~~,he will understand.Trust me.Even if he is cold heart previously,he is beginning to open up to you more...He loves you as a noona.He won't let you get hurt.Remember when he came and took you from us?I saw how he protected you.I saw how he looks at you.I saw everything.Those cold eyes of his that can pierce through anyone's soul changed into soft dark brown ones that only has eyes for his only noona.He may not love you as a girl but he still loves you as a noona.Changjo will not let you go because he loves you to much.You are his only family,~~~~~~~."

He kissed your forehead.You closed your eyes as his lips touched your skin.It was soft and warm.You could tell he meant everything he said.He pulled away.

"Thank you,Sunggyu oppa.I don't know what I'll do without you," you wrapped your arms around his neck.He smiled softly and kissed you nose.

"Hey,isn't tomorrow the Talent Show?Are you ready?" Your hands dropped by your sides and stared up at him.

" YOU BET I AM!" you shouted and grinned.

"Great.I'm expecting alot from you," he poked your cheek lightly.You giggled.

---------

She smirked.*Just you wait,~~~~~~~.Myungsoo oppa is going to be mine even if I don't win.Just you wait.Your relationship with Myungsoo oppa is going to go down the drain.*

She flipped through the photographs of you and Sunggyu.She smirked and walked away.

---------------------

Hey people.

How is this chapter?Thanks for supporting anyways.I was thinking of a Sunggyu fic.
I'll do it when this fic finish:))

I'll be throwing gifs at you now.



GIFS:



SHH..Changjo:))




My 2nd Mr.Y LIPS* lips* LOL



Last but not least...My Myungsoo's HEART~



UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN*flys off*~