heart call~~1

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

Arrived at the bar .. I can feel my blood boiling to the highest point if it’ not jiyeon I would the person who make me angry to this point. I sit at the bar to get a drink

“one whiskey please” I said to the bartender he look at me with shocked expression “are you sure sir?” he asked . urghh this is really get to my nerve I just sent him my famous poker face and death glare I can see the bartender look scared and go prepare the drink

“here your drink sir” I nodded and pass him the bill. I drink it in one shot and go to see suho hyung. “hyung what can I do for you?” “ owhh you here, that fast sorry for disturbing your honeymoon” suho hyung said “ it’s okay hyung” “why you look so grumpy sehun? shouldn’t you be happy?” he said. Okay he is kind annoying with those stupid question “cut the act hyung what so important?” I said with send him a death glare.

 

“do you remember jongsuk? The leader of “The Skull’? he asked our help to expend his business in China and we helped him with those black market, drug dealers even borrowed him some money and he promised me to pay it back.” I listen to him not going to miss one information “however I asked kai to collect the money 2 days ago and he got beaten”. I can’t believe it kai the one that fast and strong got beaten up by immature gangster, well of course I’m the best as I’m the youngest and I have a quick reflex. Beating people just an easy job for me . ‘I will make it as a thing to after this’ I said while smirking. “so now I want you to make him settled his debt I will send minseok hyung some of our boys to help you.” He said “okay any other information and where is minseok hyung?” I asked “you know where he is” suho hyung said well of course play games with chanyeol hyung and baekhyun hyung . I yanked the door knob and shouted   “ minseok hyung” all of them almost got a heart attack as I shouted loudly. “ what are you doing maknae and why you shouting?” chanyeol hyung  shout back. It’s is funny to see their faces if not because im still angry I might snap their picture and threat them . “ suho hyung said we have to settled that jongsuk guy or whatever his name” I said halfheartedly. “woahh…woahh  just a sec. firstly sehun why you look so grumpy? You just get back from your honeymoon. Secondly , do you want me to follow you?” chanyeol hyung ask .even  though their question is annoying however I know they care about me and with the question make me remember about that kris guy. “if you wanna come be hurry hyung” I said ignoring his second question. “ hey I wanna drive” chanyeol  said “no you drive like a turtle that guy might have run away just let sehun drive” minseok protest that idea. Chanyeol get in the car with pouting face , it’s take half an hour to arrive at the abandoned warehouse where that jong suk’s place.

When arrived we all get prepare. We get in the house and the house is extremely quite ‘I have a bad feeling about this’ I look at minseok hyung and he motion to keep walking. Now we face to face with a guy that quite handsome. I can guess that guys is jong suk.

NO ONE POV

Jong suk sit on that chair while smirking look like he is waiting for them to arrive. Well he have prepare as kai barged into him before. Three of them including boys from their gang now face to face with the skull. “ welcome to my place what can I help you” he said and point his finger to sehun “may I know your name” he continued his sentence . “there is no point to ask the question that you know the answer already right?” minseok hyung said sarcastically. Jong suk face show that he is unpleased with that answer “then what can I do for you. You didn’t come just to visit right?”. “ well that one of the purpose why we come here. Of course to visit our beloved friend right hyung?” sehun said while smirking while the others just nodded understand what he said. “you must be sehun the maknae of the gang member” jongsuk said . “glad that you know me” sehun said while rolling his eyes “and you get yourself a very beautiful wife I impress” jongsuk said holding jiyeon’s pic. “don’t you dare come near her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter