REALITY

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

Is this a dream? Because if it is a dream I’m begging you please don’t wake me up, I don’t want to be awake but it didn’t feel like a dream because it feels real, the warmness emits from her body make me feel like want to cuddle her to death and seeing her in my arm I realize this is not a dream. This is real. I’m so bless having her in my arms, i want to protect her from anything that can hurt her. I swear my life on it. I’m so glad that luhan hyung is the one who helped her

Flashback

“Sehun you want to see jiyeon again right? I know where jiyeon right now, so if you want to meet her better pack your damn thing and follow me you dickhead” suho hyung grabbed my hand and dragged me to the elevator. I just watched his move but then he picked the button to the upper floor ‘is he fooling me?’ “you said that we will seeing jiyeon” I say tried hard to control myself from kill him, he just look at me with those innocent eyes “yes” that the answer okay what a bull “what the hell hyung I don’t have time to played with this nonsense thing” I shouted at him.

He looks surprised with the sudden outrage but I really hate it when they use jiyeon as a bait for me, it make me look so pathetic and make it worst it make me feel hopeless “I looked for her everywhere hyung and now you want to say that she just live above me for this mean time?, please hyung………please I’m begging I’m dying here please don’t give me hope and waste my time hyung” I couldn’t take it anymore I’m begging right now I feel like to cry but no I still have pride to be care off. He patted my back “I’m not giving you hope and I’m not lying to you sehun. I’m telling you the truth. She live near you so that she still can look after you, both of you had suffered enough let just be happy.” My jaw dropped the elevator door open and it’s time for us to come out but I froze on my placed ‘she hurt badly, and I’m the one who did it’ my hands trembling but then suho hyung pulled me out.

“How did you know?” I turned to look at him, he just heaved a heavy sigh “luhan was the one who helping he. The time when she asked for helped she looked so vulnerable like if we touch her she will fall apart. There also other reason why luhan did this and I think it’s better if you ask him yourself and trust me you won’t be happy with it” what?? “why?” he looked like too afraid to tell me the truth “promise me you won’t hurt her” I nodded okay it make me fell restless “there is a guy name Jin, he always accompanied jiyeon along thus time and he also helped jiyeon and the fact is jiyeon asked for helped from him first” that guy I remembered him “an that’s why luhan offered to helped her”.

The moment when he opened up the door my heart thumping wildly. As soon I stepped inside my eyes roaming everywhere looking for the angel and something caught my eyes there she was standing at the balcony staring into the dark night, just looked at her back make my heart feel at ease. I heard everything she said to our baby her voice, I can imagined how much it broke her heart. My tears that threat to fall anytime I walked closer and wrapped around her waist firmly. Show that I won’t let her go, showed her how much I love her. I can felt her body tensed to the touch. She in deep thought as she don’t even noticed we entered the house just now. “I miss you”

I gently care her cheek, watching her perfect feature a gentle smile lurking my lip. I traced her forehead with my index finger, down to her pointing nose. She pouted and frown a little ‘so cute’ then my fingers go lower to her lip, the lip that I wish I can kiss every moment that I can, the lip that can swollen if I kiss her too long or harshly ‘I’m so crazy in love with her’. I leaned closer and peck a quick kiss on her lip hoping that it won’t wake her up and gladly that she doesn’t. my morning never be this wonderful a month before but the I feel much live than before and the reason is her and the happiness will be doubled in just a few days.

My hand automatically go to her bulging stomach that can be popped out anytime and gently care it sometimes I can feel the baby moving and jiyeon begin to stir in her sleep and slowly open her eyes and look at me “good morning my dear” I say and planted a kiss on her lip “morning sehun” she reply I can sense the coldness in her voice but I understand that it laterally my fault too. We staring at each other eyes send message but she broke the contact and get up from the bed heading to the bathroom slowly her silhouette disappear “will you forgive me?” I say mostly whispering.

NO ONE POV

The morning is quite silent and jiyeon look like a little bit tired than usual she look pale too. The silent noon become quite chaotic as jiyeon’s water broke “sehun” she slowly called her so-called-husband that really concentrate into the television her voice quite trembling “yes….. what happen?” sehun ask a little bit shock as his wife face now become wet with the tears “it’s hurt sehun… my water broke” she say and can’t hold the tears as it keep coming down try hard to hold the pain than she never feel before “hold on, I’m taking you to the hospital” he say while move toward the bedroom taking the bag that contain baby’s and mother belonging.

He carefully lifts jiyeon up still holding the bag and it quite hard actually but he make it through. The whole journey seem too long he managed to call the doctor while driving the car informing the doctor that she will delivery today. He can’t focus on the road as jiyeon keep let out soft moan and little sob “please wait for a while” he say try to convince his wife, she look like in terrible pain, her face look pale and full of sweat “sehun … it’s hurt so much” she says with groan try hard to ignore the pain but it is unbearable. Sehun grab her hand gently and intertwined it together sharing courage with her sending message to stay strong for us. He almost break down seeing his wife in greatest pain but he know better that he have to stay strong, his family need him and it’s not a right time for the tears. He push the oil pedal speeding up “ just a little more… a little more” he say ensure his wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter