13~ENCOUNTER

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

The next day jiyeon texted sehun say that she will bring lunch for him, the whole day sehun face glowing than usual to happy “noona if a girl come looking for me just let her in okay” he say to his secretary “okay sehun but who is she? A client?” she ask. Sehun stop doing his work and look at Jessica, observing her from head to toe ‘look at her dress is she want to go to the club or something’ that dress really not suitable to the company image because it’s completely to tight and exposing to much skin way too much. “Someone I treasure the most” he say and continue his work “you can go now” he say it with his authority tone make Jessica left the room dumbfounded.

Later that noon jiyeon drive her own car to the company but she stop at the nerby café first as she feel like to eat a cake. “Can i have two slice of this chocolate chip walnut please” she place the order “please wrap it” she say and wait near the counter “here you go miss” the worker pass her the beg and she give her card and wait for the receipt but then someone accidently bump to her back make her body been slammed to the counter  “ugh” she groan as the impact is quite hard her right forearm is reddened as it hit the edge of the counter she rub her forearm “are you okay miss?” the worker ask her, before she could answer the question a deep voice cut her off “I’m sorry for my mistake but are you okay?” the man ask she just staring at him not even a word come across her head as she was admiring the face of voice ‘he quite handsome’ she thought but shrugged it off quickly as image of sehun come across her mind “ yes I’m okay please be careful next time” she say and take her card from the worker and thank them before walk away from the scene.

However before she can walk out from the cafe someone pull her elbow make her stop, she turn around only to see the guy that bumped into her “yes” she says as she is confuse by his action “my name is kim seok jin but you can call me jin” he say and slowly his grip on her elbow loosened “*bow slightly* jiyeon” she reply “here” he hand her a beg inside it have a cake “ please take it as my apology toward you” he say jiyeon is about to utter a word but been cut off by him“ and i didn’t take no as the answer” “ okay then I take you apology even though you don’t have to give me this” she say and give him a genuine smile that can melt everyone hearts. She looks at her wrist watch and gasped it’s almost lunch time “I’m so sorry but I have to go, nice to meet you” she says, but then jin snatch her phone from her grip and pin something in her phone later his phone ringing “now I got your number” he says and hand back her phone. Jiyeon look at him in what-are-you-doing- look but then she just let it go before sehun is starving waiting for her

 

 

SEHUN POV

It’s lunch time but still jiyeon is not here yet ‘where did she go?’ *knock..kcock* someone knock the door I fixed up my cloth “come in” but my face drop as that person is not the person that I wait for “sehun do you wanna go and grab something for lunch” Jessica come in and ask me with her flirting voice. I just about to open my mouth but I been cut off by angel voice that pant for air “sehun huff, I’m huff here” there she are “she stand up properly and walk toward me, her forehead is sweating show me that she is rushing over here, I take a tissue and wipe it for her. She put the food some container and bag that I assume there is food in there on my table “sorry I’m late” she say “it’s okay” I say still wiping her fore head “ ahem” our sweet moment been disrupted by Jessica voice “I’m so sorry. Hye my name is jiyeon” she say and reach her hand out for a hand shake. I can see Jessica face show that she quite bother by jiyeon present in the room “hye I’m Jessica sehun secretary, nice to meet you but I’m about to go and grab my lunch” she say and immediately go out from the room.

I look at jiyeon’s face and she is frowning ‘what’s wrong with her?’, I plopped down on my sit and wrapped my arm on her waist make her sit on my lap, from her expression I know something is bothering her. I dug my face at her neck inhaling her scent make me lose control, I start kissing her neck give bite at her leaving my mark on her. I can feel her body tensed due to my touch, I her neck deepened the mark “se..sehun” she say holding her moan but ‘hye I won’t give up’ but the she turn her body and now facing me. Her collarbone and now at same level with my eyes. She cupped my and stare into my eyes ‘she’s frowning’ why she frowning? She looks like there is something that she wants to talk “let’s eat, the food getting cold” she say and prepare the food on the table.

Through the lunch time she didn’t say anything and act cold toward me. When we finish eating she cleaned the table without even talk to me so I grab her hand “jiyeon what happen?” but she yanked my hand away make me surprise “nothing, I’m going. Come home early okay” she says and walks out not even spare a glimpse on me. “Now wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter