18 .DECISION

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18 CHAPTERS 18~~

It’s bright day as usual jiyeon wake up early and prepare breakfast for her and sehun but she feel something unusual “why I think something bad will happen?” she mumble to herself and fall deep in her own thought but being back to reality as the muscular arms wrapped tightly around her waist not that tightly mind of the unborn baby “what are doing babe?” sehun said and kiss her neck make her let out a giggled as it feel tickle “nothing it’s a bright day right sehun?” she say and caress her husband hand sweetly. Sehun throw a look at the scenery in front of him indeed a bright day “yes it’s a bright day, you like it?” he say and gently rubbed her bulging stomach.

He turned her around so that she faced him and cup her cheek staring at her lovingly “let’s eat” jiyeon say shyly and sehun can see her cheek turn red ‘she still cute’ he thought. While they eating sehun receive a phone call from unknown number at first he ignore it but then the number keep coming out so he just pick it up “sehun please help me” it’s Jessica voice “what happen” sehun ask as she sound so desperate and in trouble “please help me someone is keep following me and I’m scared” she say almost crying “where are you?” sehun ask “at my apartment at xxx address” she say and then there is sound of glass break can be heard and the line ended.

Seeing her husband expression look so tensed she asks “what happen? Are you okay?” she ask while holding his hand and gently cares it. Sehun who look at his wife face that look worried ‘should I tell her?’ he battle with his thought ‘it’s better for her not to know about it’ “nothing something just come out and I need to settle it as soon as possible” he lied and quickly finish his breakfast and get changed. “jiyeon I’m going lock the door and if anything happen call me okay” he say and jiyeon nodded obeying her husband command. Before he left he  peck her lips and forehead , “I hope nothing bad will happen”, it’s almost 11 o clock an hour had passed and she didn’t feel right and at that moment her phone beep indicate there is a text coming.

‘ come to XXX he is here’

            ~~jessica

upon receive that text she immediately changed her clothes ‘what the hell he doing there with that woman’ she thought due to her stomach she can’t move faster and mind of the baby she carefully take a step and control herself. She fished for her phone inside her bag and called luhan “hello luhan-shi, It’s jiyeon something happen to sehun” “what? Where are you now?” luhan ask “I’m still at home can you pick me up” jiyeon ask “Sure in fifteen minute I will arrive” and the conversation end. Little that she knows the scene that she will see and be witness of luhan and time will only make her world crash and the time that ticking seems stop.

JIYEON POV

As be promise fifteen minute later luhan oppa arrive “what happen?” he ask panicky “He with Jessica and I don’t know why but my hand can’t stop shaking please drive me there” I pleaded, I don’t know why but my heart can’t stop beating like it’ll be explode “ok let’s go” he say and guide me to his care and I show him the address it took about half an hour to arrive and I caught a glimpse on familiar face ‘isn’t that jin?’ I ask myself  but I shrugged it off it’s been a while since last I met him and when we met he confessed even though that time he know  that I’m 3 month pregnancy.

Flashback~~~

“hey” as usual we greet each other but the place is kind a change we often met at café but today he asked me to meet him at the park “ hey, you come” he said and flashed his sweet smile I don’t know why but seeing him smile like that I feel uneasy but  I kick the thought off as I thought because of the hormone “you know you shouldn’t wear a heel when pregnant right” he said but stared into my eyes ‘what’s wrong with him?’ “It’s not that high just 1 cm height lol” I said and broke his gaze he let out a soft giggled and awkwardly rubbed his neck “let’s take a walk shall we?” he asked and I nodded in fact it’s a good day to take a walk.

 We walked side to side but no one talked, this is not right when we arrived at the middle of the park the near the lake suddenly he spoke broke the ice “jiyeon I have something to tell you” he said and I can sense that he felt nervous that make it more weird “what is it? Jin are you okay?” I asked because I saw that his forehead form a sweat “no.. I’m not okay” he say “ are you sick?” but then he took my hands gently and looked into my eyes “I’m not okay, I know this is not right my I don’t care. Jiyeon I love you, I don’t care if you are pregnant I can take care both of you and your child.”

I broke our skin contact because this is not right “this is not right, I’m married and I have a husband I’m sorry” I walked away but then he grabbed my arm make me stop “jiyeon i..” “I’m sorry jin I love my husband and by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter