HEART CALL~~2

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Sehun leaned closer to her and smirk “maybe I should give you a punishment for what you have done” he said in a serious tone. From her eyes he know she is scared. “don’t make me jealous or mad jiyeon”.he stare right to her eyes and what surprise him is that jiyeon start lean closer and kiss him. Jiyeon is his weak point. Only with a single touch can make him calm and that kiss is so slow but passionate at the same time make him more than calm and start losing his control, in a second he dominate the kiss. They only separate to catch a breath and sehun catch her lip and kiss her hungrily. Jiyeon’s hand automatically linked around his neck and sehun pull her closer now they can feel their heartbeats. The heart that keep beating furiously for each other. Sehun’s hand start going wild touching every part of jiyeon body , make her moan between the kiss, he cares her tight and pick her up without breaking the kiss. Gently he put jiyeon on the bed and stare deep in her eyes “ now it’s time for your punishment”  he start kiss jiyeon neck and bite it make her moan and whine. He trail down to her cleavage he stare at the that been covered by the night dress but then he get up and walk to the bath room. Jiyeon get confused by his act and follow him into the big bathroom. “sehun?” she said but sehun just ignore her and striped as he want to take a bath. Jiyeon get out and prepare his pyjama, after 15 minutes he come out and wear the pyjama and went to sleep without even say any word to jiyeon leaving her dumbfounded.

SEHUN POV

After take my shower I see that she prepareD the cloth on the bed and sit beside it. I just take the cloth and after wear it. I go straight to the bed not even spare a glimpse on her. I just too tired and even though I’m mad I just can’t bear to hear she keep say that she is sorry. I just plan to ignore her for a few days that her punishment. I’m childish play this stupid silent treatment or whatever it is? Yes you can say that maybe I’m a gangster ,cold heart boss along with that famous poker face and the death glare yet I am a sensitive guy. I find it embarrassing to show the true me it’s just my parent and luhan hyung who know that I got that part in me and I’m not intend to show it to jiyeon. For god sake who the hell that willingly to hurt the person that they treasure and loved the most? Just think about it make my head feel dizzy and later I already in my dreamland.

A few hours later I feel someone keep tossing on the bed. I turn to my left and I see jiyeon still awake. She look shocked as I awake “did I wake you up?” she ask “what time is it?” I ask ignoring the question as it is true that she wake me up “it’s 4 in the morning” “it’s 4 a.m and you still awake? Just go to sleep” I said afraid that she will feel tired tomorrow. “I can’t.” I move toward her and put my arm protectively around her. Smelling her scent make me feel at ease. She snuggled close to my chest and later we both fall into a deep sleep.

The next morning I wake up alone on the bed, look at the clock it’s 9a.m. it’s already late luckily I’m still on leave in fact my dad doesn’t really care cause most at the time I always go to the office. The bedroom door open here come the angel of my life “good morning sehun, I have cook some pancakes. Take bath first okay” she said then go back to the kitchen I guess. I take my bath and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter