14 ENCOUNTER~2

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback~

SEHUN POV

 After jiyeon left my room, I start searching for my phone. I pinned down the number and waited for the latter to answer “hello, xxx café 3.30 p.m. I’m waiting you there” I said without even introduce myself “hello who are you?” “That’s doesn’t matter, if you want to know then come and meet me there, I’ll be waiting for you Mr Wu” I said then hang up the call. I checked some documents including the one that shouldn’t be exposed to anyone in the company. I looked to my wrist watch it just 2.30 p.m.  jiyeon just left me alone thirty minutes ago but my head kept thinking about her, her cold act really surprise me and to make it worse I don’t even know the reason why she acted like that.. while I’m still in my own thought someone voice make me come back to reality “sehun are you okay?” it Jessica noona “I’m fine, is there anything that so important?” I said while eyeing her from head to toe “nothing I..-” “then why you didn’t knock the door before enter my room” I cut her off “this is my warning act as my worker not like my sister and please stop wearing like that you are working in a company big company not a night club” I said raised my voice a little, I can see there are pool of tears in her eyes and yes I quite harsh on her but I’m still her boss anyway. She already know I’m married she should know it by know “sehun I’m-.”  before she could finish her word I’m already lose my patience “just go” I yelled at her and she walked out of the room immediately. I rubbed my forehead as I’m holding my anger, the reason why jiyeon acted like that still have no answer. I looked at my watch it’s time to meet this kris guy I walked out without even spare a glimpse on Jessica it still her fault anyway, I start my car engine and drive to the café it’s not that far from my company so just around fifteen minutes I arrive and clearly he not around, look like I have to wait.

JESSICA POV

He yelled at me, how could he? He look fine when that ugly woman came “huh his wife what her name again jiyeon? Oh yeah jiyeon is not that pretty and y I thought sehun like y girl apparently his style change” I scoffed when I remembered her face but then the flashback how sehun ‘treat’ in his room came and look like it don’t want to go. “aishh, forget about it might be he accidently yelled at you because he has to face that ugly creature. Yeah” try to think in positive way. The way her eyes looked at me I know she felt threatened by my existence “the game begin I will never give up and sorry girl but sehun is mine” my thought been distracted when sehun came out of his room and just walked away. I wanted to called his name but his face expression make me shut, so tensed “where he wanted to go?”  hmm let he be, now I better make a plan to get sehun .

 

NO ONE POV

Sharp on three p.m. the café door open, and here came a tall man, has a great fashion sense and quite handsome walk in, his eye looking everywhere searching for the man that called him. He spotted a fine guy looking at him from table at the corner of the café and slowly he walked there. Whe he reached the table without wasting time he ushered him to sit and introduced his self “hello Mr kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter