20 answer??

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company."

 

“Relationship never dies a natural death……they are murdered by ego, attitude and ignorance”

All the quote saying the truth without knowing It’s almost a month since jiyeon left and sehun is not in a better condition. He is not in his right mind, he become colder and talk less. Going to the company and handle what he should, going back to his house , handle with the underground, meeting all the professional investigator regarding jiyeon it’s has been his routine since she gone. Luhan try his best to help him but it’s not easy looking for someone that is determining not to be found. He can’t think straight, when dealing with his enemy something big might be happen either he gets some bruises or not but of course his enemy will rest well in hell.

Sehun is looking for her every corner inside or outside the country but fail in vain, in just a few days she going to give birth to their child and he is going insane. He know the labor process is hurt as hell and he want to be beside her through those moment, the moment they will welcoming the fruit of their love but with this situation it seem like he can only dreaming about that. Sehun currently in their house, doesn’t feel like want to go out every time he get inside their bedroom his heart clenched, not seeing jiyeon beside him on bed, can’t hug her body, her smile her beautiful round eyes is slowly killing him. He regrets as a man his ego is so high and now he has to bear the result of his ego, losing someone that he love the most.

Looking at the picture a lone tears escape, how he misses everything about her every night he will be awake with a hope that she will come back and what just happen is a nightmare but reality is not beautiful as a dream, reality is cruel and he know that, he won’t lose hope, he is in a deep thought until the doorbell make he come back to reality he walk slowly like a zombie and without looking at the camera he just open the door and revealed suho “hyung?” he say a little confused “sehun i… urmm just grab the important thing and follow me” frown is clearly on his face “why what happen?” he ask concern “I will tell you later” but sehun is stubborn as hell “ I know where jiyeon right now, so if you want to meet her better pack your damn thing and follow me you dickhead” suho is getting impatient by looking at the younger. Sehun look a little flustered with the word but there is something that keep replaying in his head ‘he will meet jiyeon’ his love the one that he been longing for almost a month. But can she accept him back?

JIYEON POV

It’s already a month since I left, how he doing? Is he in a good condition? I bet he must be in good one. But why my heart feels so hurt? I thought after I left him everything will be okay, I won’t be suffers but right now I feel the opposite I feel so lonely I want to feel the same feeling when I’m in his arm, the way my heart beat wildly for him but I think I’m hoping too much he must be happy with that woman.

But then he looks so skinny, the dark circle below his eyes is he over work? I guess  he must be busy, I’m so tired It’s almost thirty minutes past midnight already but why I can’t close my eyes? I rubbed my stomach gently “baby are you doing fine in there? Mommy so sorry if you feel tired today but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter