ENDING

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

The journey to the place that have been decided seems too long for sehun every seconds past like years, every time the clock is ticking makes him feel like he is carrying heavy rocks. He barely can sleep last night 2 hours of sleeping is not enough but he don’t want to waste more time, if today is the fated time that he will die at least he want to stare his wife face, memorize all the curve that she have. He left her early in the morning she did not wake up yet but it is the best for both of them.

It’s not easy to say goodbye, even you know what’s coming, and you’re never prepared for it. He keep on let out a heavy sigh and keep his eyes on the road stepping on the gas and silently pray so that it will end quickly and he can go back to love of his life. Well with slightly cursing in his mind ‘what the hell that he chose a place that too far what a stupid ’ the grip on the wheel tightened. Luhan who is at the seat beside him keep glancing at him at its annoy him he is not in the mood he almost want to shout at him but then the dream keep repeating it’s like he is watching a TV Luhan is crying alongside Jiyeon. What will happen? Will he die? But he did not see Jin either “aish molla” he said frustrate “what?” Luhan innocently blurt out “nothing hyung”.

SEHUN POV

“hyung you know I have healthy pair of eyes right? Why you keep glancing at me?” I say as it is annoying to be glance like that “Have you tell jiyeon about….urrmmm today?” luhan start the conversation so that the reason why he keep throw secret glance like that. I shook my head lazily who is in the right mind would tell someone they love that they might die because of fight absolutely no “you know you should tell her right? She has right to know that. If something happen you know” he say then looking outside the window.

“Are you wished for something happen to me hyung?” I say with accusing tone “that’s not what I mean sehun, but we don’t know what might happen. It might be fated that you will die or I will, at least tell her about that. Think about jihoon, and think about jiyeon”

I remain silent because I know it was undeniable, it is a fact that everyone have to accept. It is something that out of my power to handle. “I know hyung” I answered or most likely whispering “why don’t you call her, or maybe have a little talk as a goodbye maybe, as I said we don’t know what lies ahead we still have a time. Just pullover the side” he says pointing at the roadside. The other members are clueless but then with a sharp look that luhan throw they just keep their mouth shut.

I get out of the car look like we are in the country side well that better at least they have coverage here. I dialed her number that has been in my mind I have memorize it, well it’s like a tattoo in my head no matter what happen it still there. The beep sound can be heard on the line “hello” that is the voice that make my heart flutter every time I heard it “hello my angel” I say in y tone and earn laughter from the other line “indeed an angel” I muttered slowly but still jiyeon caught it “what happen sehun, you sound like you are in trouble” I let out a sigh “jiyeon you know there is no more lies between us right? I don’t want to keep this behind you so please listen to me” she just about to say something when I cut her off abruptly “something big is coming up” this is hard “I don’t know who will survive I myself don’t know if I would survive today” there is silent hang in the tensed air.

“what happen sehun? where are you?” I can sense her worried tone “i will always be in your heart you know that right?” I let out a soft chuckled just to reduce her worries but it fail in vain “be serious sehun! Where are you right now” she snapped at me “my angel please be patient, I’m on my way to the place” again silent just surround us “I love you” that’s all I can say “don’t say that” she say sternly “why? You know I love you right?” I ask still confused with her words “that’s sound like a goodbye, say something else” her voice is shaking I guess she is crying “please.. say something else than that” right now I can hear sobbing sound ‘please stop crying you hurting me, you make it more harder’ “ please kiss jihoon for me” I say grabbing my hair harshly try to ease the pain that building up in my heart “okay” then she hang up.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

“I love you”

Both say in the same time but what make it useless….. The call already ended. Both in a deep thought. Too deep but little that he know that she know where is he about. A little lies wouldn’t be matter right? Jiyeon quickly go inside their room and changed her cloth with her phone put between her shoulder and ear “please pick up. Pick up” she muttered under her breath struggling with her jeans when the latter pick up her call “ hello oppa I’m sorry for bothering you but where are you right now” she ask not even let him greet her “urmm doesn’t sehun tell you?” she face palmed herself if she know then she will never bothered to ask “no oppa that’s why I’m asking you. What happen?”

The latter looking outside the window looking at the figure that still outside grabbing his hair harshly ‘okay maybe I should tell her not everything just alittle’ “urmm something happen and I can say it is big. I will text you the address. He is coming bye” luhan quickly ended the call and acting calm as possible and send her the address. He takes a look at sehun who look so depressed “how is it going?” “Just fine it hard to say goodbye” he say and drive the car to the place that will be cover with their blood and pride.

Jiyeon still packing up some of jihoon clothes, she ask her parents to look for him for a while. She already called them and put a lot of lies just to make her parent didn’t ask a lot of question. Time flies so fast it’s been two hours since she get the address and yet here she are at her parent’s mansion. When she just want to dropped the baby one of her cousin came ‘what a great time’ she ask sarcastically and her cousin is someone who really have a big mouth that won’t stop talking. She tried to excuse herself but to be dragged onto the couch again. Every five minutes she will throw her glance toward the wall clock, while she here having some useless talk over something that so not important there is a bloody fight between these guys that will only stop until of them die.

*2 hours before*

At the end of the country side there is a huge abandoned building about 5 cars park in front and getting ready to get in but then a few men come out from the main door all of them prepared with complete weapon. The fight just about to break but later the most wanted person jump in the picture “just as I thought you won’t alone” jin say with that smirk that somehow too pretty for a gangsters “say the one who put a complete soldiers” kai say sarcastically. The mental war broke. They just keep the eye on each other, no one take the steps. One wrong steps death is the present.

“I hope you ready” jin say his eyes exactly on sehun’s “I’m ready as you are” suddenly on of jin’s men let out the fire and that’s how the war start. Jin and a few men ran into the building “let’s get the game started” the building is like a maze or video game on the inside. Sehun, luhan,baekhyun,kai,taeyong and xiumin rushed inside, the first step send shiver to their spine. The place is cold which is kind a weird there are several room and only some of it can be open. Their eyes are busy looking at the surrounding try to locate the danger. After a while they decide to split into pairs.

Sehun and luhan.

Kai and taeyong.

Baekhyun and xiumin.

There lot sounds of shooting outside they are not many but they are skillful so it might took a while to kill all of them. sehun and luhan head to the highest floor of the building, jin will be there…….well all of the leader will be there and watch their team from above right?.

There is a door at the corner of the corridor slowly they open it revealed jin at the middle of the room, the room is so big it look like a hall. There are two men waiting at the table it is jin and someone names ken which is his best friend.

JIN POV

So today will be the end of everything, it will be a lie if I say I didn’t scare. Well sehun is a monster he will do anything just to keep his ‘property’. He is one of the bigger cheater in this world. Jiyeon faces keep playing in my mind, her smiles, her eyes and her lips make me go crazy “I got to have you”. “Hey bro... you ready?” ken ask me “hey when did you arrive? You should have called me” I didn’t call you but I did knock the door for who know how many times. And I feel like what to destroy the damn door bro” he sarcastically I know he must be mad.

“I’m sorry I didn’t hear you” did he really knock the door aishh whatever I have more important thing that I should think of “ok spill it out?” “What?” I ask a little bit blank “what bothering you? Is it because of this fight? If it a yes then I think you don’t have to because you are the one who start it first so why you scare with what’s coming?” he say I know he not supporting this idea “I know but I love her. Can you let someone that you love go just like that? Without a fight?” i say looking down “I know….but if you really love her you will do anything possible just to make her happy” he sighed “ sometime if we love someone we have to let her go maybe both of you are just not fated together”

I remain silent because I know deep down there everything that he told me is true. He patted my shoulder pass me some strength “it still not too late to end this. I hope you change your mind but if don’t you now I will always there to help you” I looked at him somehow I feel so grateful that I have him as my best friend “thanks bro.. you are always there to support me” I shot him a thankful smile ‘I hope that he will always there for me’ I thought. I know him since I was young when my parents busy with their work he was there to provide the strength and support. When I get involved in this kind of ‘world’ he was there to accompany me. We build this team together “if we go down, we go down together” he say further. I don’t know about love until I met jiyeon. I my life no one ever give me the love that I need except for my friends but it is different, way too different. The feeling that I feel when she near me is indescribable, I’m feeling blessed. She make me feel that way. She is the one that I need.

Suddenly one of my friend come and told me that sehun is here ken patted my back “so this is it” he say and look at me I know he scare be in situation like this, I’m feel the same way but man never take his word back right “you know what to do, lead the boys jimin, I know you will like this” I take the device that connect all of my boys “ boys if today is the end I want to say thank you and sorry for dragging you guys in this matter. Let’s get the show started” I checked everything that I need so do ken I hug him in brotherly way “thank you so much for everything. You are my brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter