15 chapter 15

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

Waking up today I feel an exceptionally feeling linger inside me looking to my side there is jiyeon sleeping soundly in my arm, her angelic bare face that pretty even without make up, her long eye lashes look perfect to me. My hand trailed he face it gently making her pouted and she is awake “good morning sehun” she say and planted a short but sweet peck on my lips leaving me flustered by her sudden action I can see she is looking at me intensely and try to get from the bed before I hold her wrist prevent her to go. She looks at me confusedly “why sehun? I want to take a bath and prepare breakfast for you before you go to the office” she say but my mind is occupied with the view in front of me, she might not realize that we both in state and she covered her whole body using our shared blanket but the blanket slipped off her body expose her beautiful round . Seeing me keep silent and stare at the certain place her eyes follows my gaze and there when she realize that, she try to cover her chest but my heart take control and stop her from further move.

I can see her cheeks now turn to pink, but she didn’t reject it, slowly I cares her hand and searching for her eyes while other hand doing a little work on her body. The sensational from last night still there and looking at our state just . I leaned closer and say sweetly to her “I know that you still young, but I somehow want to see sehun and jiyeon junior in this house” and now her cheeks turn to red she’s so cute. But I really mean it what I say, our parent also asked me when they called me yesterday even though we just get back from our honeymoon and I realize that we already married for about a month.

Still looking at her intensely then she slowly raise her head a little bit our eyes met “if you want then I’m okay with that” she say smiling sweetly, tell me how can I not fall for her again and again but then the world that I get involved in showed that never show our feeling instead of cold face, with that people will not look at us as weak people.

Still didn’t break the eye contact I lean closer and claim exploring her cavern before gently i push her on the bed, she pulled the kiss for a breath but then I claim again, I can feel lust taking over me when hearing her soft yet seductive moan as my hand start going wild and explore every inches of curves on her body and that how we start our morning with our morning business.

We both laying on the bed with her head comfortable rest on my chest I gently darted a peck on her sweaty head and down to her shoulder. “sehun” she says while looking at me with her big doe eyes “yes?” I calmly reply “you won’t leave me right?” she ask still blinking innocently in front of me “yes I won’t” I nodded and confidently says that. I know she still feel bothered with Jessica existence but Jessica is nothing compare to her . she is perfect for who she are and not what she wear or what she have. “you are perfect for me” I says to convince her and she reply with a nod and sweet smile

JIYEON POV

As usual sehun will go to work and settle some of his business but something that keep bothering me is my husband secretary, every minutes Jessica will plopped into my thought and it’s make me think a lot of negative stuff and so on. I ruffled my hair “aishh stop think that way jiyeon, calm down nothing really happen between them” I tried calm my down “but she so y and sehun ideal type is y woman, urghh what should I do?” I plopped myself on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter