part 1

all yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

It’s a wonderful feeling I already become a father, the smile that linger on her face make my heart melt, seeing her feeding my child is one of the most incredible thing I have ever seen. Slowly I come near them, I can see her cheeks blushing maybe feeling shy but hey I already see everything right?. I care his hair. He got that smooth hair from jiyeon, I see him respond to my touch “what a lovely sight we got here” I say still caressing his hair “hmm” she nodded and jihoon eyes start to close “ be a good son for us okay” I say and kiss his cheek.

Jiyeon put him in his crib and cooing him. I take her hand and lead her out to the living room, looking at her intently “why sehun?” my hand slowly cares he smooth cheek “ thank you” hmm she tilted her head confuse with what I’m saying “ thank you for giving birth to the most beautiful angel for me, thank you for giving me chance to stay beside you and make me realize that I need you by my side always.” She just give me that sweet smile

“that smile, the smile that light up my dark time smile that manage to make my heart fluttered” I say and cupped her face “ sehun” her cheek now as red as tomato I pulled her into a hug “sehun, what happen to Jessica?” I can feel her body tensed when she mention her name “she’s gone no one can mess up with us anymore” she pulled away from the hug “what you mean?” she ask , I can see clearly through her eyes, ‘fear’ “ she gone forever, don’t have to worry I already settle everything . you don’t have to worry everything is fine trust me” I looked into her brown big eyes, I feel like want to be drown in there I looked down to her lips slowly leaning in ‘ring..ring’ ‘what a blocker’ she go forward and take her phone. Slowly she disappeared into the next room “okay who is that?” why she go away from me, who is calling? Why she look uneasy?

JIN POV

Urgh I can’t sleep at, why she doesn’t call me at all? Did she choose him over me after what he had done? What about me then? “ am I don’t have a chance at all jiyeon-ah?” I stepped out of my room and go to the kitchen maybe with a few drinks I can get her out of my mind. I glanced to the wall clock “it’s two in the morning” I heaved a heavy sigh it’s all my heart fault. If it won’t fall in love with the wrong person I might not be like this “but then I will never know feel for fall in love” I chuckled staring blankly to the invisible air.

 

I still remembered the first time we met, it might be embarrassing but that moment make my breath hitched, my world lighten, I see different color in this life. I thought heaven door open widely cause this beautiful angel is here, if she is not an angel then what is she? After she left and went to her car I don’t know why but I feel so empty “she is the one that I need”

Honestly I quite shock when I learn that she was pregnant because I didn’t see the different from the first time we met. It will be a lie if I say that I’m not disappointed, I can hear my heart crack but then she told me about her husband, how she cry so hard my heart feel the pain , how I wish I can punch and kill that bastard with my own bare hand. How could he make my angel cry this hard but then a lot of ideas plopped into my mind maybe this is an opportunity for me to make her as mine. I don’t care about the unborn child inside her womb even though he or she is not mine but it come from jiyeon and I love everything about her but my dream will become reality if jiyeon left her husband.

It’s like god hear and understand what I want after a few month I got a call from jiyeon and she asked me a favor. Listen to her favor i myself can’t stop grinning “could it be real?” she decided to left her husband. But then there is something that make me feel anxious. My secret…. My biggest secret. What happen if she know? How would she react? But then I also knew about her husband who wouldn’t know his clan is the biggest in Korea. yes.. that right I also involve in this kind activity or should I say underground activity.

Sehun might have that dominant aura but I’m not like that, I keep that façade and only will use it when needed. I’m not fake but I love to smile and not look grumpy twenty-four seven. And looked at how bright jiyeon’s personality make me believe that sehun don’t deserved her. i’m the one for her but then look like fate is playing with me. Sehun came and want her back. If I’m in korea that time this won’t be happen “arghhhhhhh” I let out a loud scream and throw a glass bowl in front of me to the wall all the pieces shattered on the floor. I still remembered everything

I was in Europe at that time my clan have a business that required all of us there. When I get back to our mansion there I received a voice mailbox. My world turn dark, my heart thumping really hard “jin oppa. Sehun is here. He wants me back.. i..i don’t know but for now I will go with him thanks for helping me oppa. Have a safe trip” after that night, the next day was like hell for everyone but for me it worse everything in red. I want her I need her.

 

 

I heard she had given birth to a healthy boy “could he inherit his father coldness” I wonder. Jiyeon you are mine will forever be mine”. I grabbed my phone and dialed a familiar number after while of waiting the latter finally answer the call “hello” “without greeting I cut him of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter