008

S N O W F L A K E


Yuna can’t believe that she will eventually anticipate her tutoring session. Even although her hatred for those lesson hasn’t lesser in a specific scale, the thought that the others will also studying with her simply excites her.

And moreover, they won’t be studying at the library – since Eunha invite all of them to study at her home instead. She also get to know new (cute) friend – named Umji – who is one of Sinb’s friends that want to join today tutor. All of them are in their good mood, fortunately, so the bus sounds rather quiet. All the way to Eunha’s home, Yuna use it well for sleep so she could learn in a refreshed mind.

When they finally arrived, Eunha’s mom welcomed them with such a warm smile. What makes them more amazed is the fact that Eunha’s mom already prepared bunch of snacks for them, and she also told the kids to have dinner together. They chirping in joy and promised her that they will study really hard.

“Let’s get our homework done first then we study for the exam, all agreed?” Seokmin suggested. They shouted yes in unison and let out their own homework. Soon, they busy with their own homework, and help each other when they found difficult questions.

“Hey Seokmin, can you help me with this number?” Eunha asked.

“Oh, wait. Which number?”

“It’s number 8. I’ve already calculate it like the way you told me, but I stuck and I don’t know where my mistake is.”

“Ah, that number! I’ve told Mingyu earlier how to answer that question, and Mingyu already succeed! You can ask him, yeah? I’ve to explain this to Yuna first.”

“Hm, okay then.” Eunha nodded, mouthed ‘okay’ when Yuna silently apologize to her. She move her position and bring her books then sit beside Mingyu who is surprisingly so absorbed in his own work – which Eunha find it amusing.

“Hey, sorry to bother you but can you help me with this number?”

Mingyu put his book first then scanning Eunha’s book, then smiled and nodded, “This is easy when you know the tricks. Seokmin already told me and once you understand, you can finish other question easily. Here, let me explain it to you.”

On the other side, Yuna who is in the middle of trying to answer her own homework without Seokmin’s help silently took a glance to Eunha and Mingyu, who seriously discussed their homework. She smiled as she sees them help each other; it just looks so pleasing. Moreover, when she looks at Sinb, Umji and Seungkwan – who surprisingly has such a good team work (even although Seungkwan & Sinb unpatient’s groan whenever they found difficult question) because they managed to finish their homework with helping each other and only ask for Seokmin’s help twice – she felt proud and warm at the same time, and it makes her spirit boost up. Although she struggled for real, but with Seokmin’s guide and help, she managed to finish it even although she took more time than others. 

After their homework finished, they continued to study for the exam. Physics comes first so it’s Seokmin who tutor the basic to all of them first, then split it into group when they practice for the question. Seokmin, Mingyu, Yuna and Eunha work together to solve the questions on the books, meanwhile the younger one are in one team to solve question’s that Seokmin gave. After Physics, they move to another subject which is Biology, and since it’s Eunha’s favorite lesson, she is given the chance being the tutor. Although Yuna find it difficult and frustrating, Mingyu struggled most in this subject. He groaned and cursed in silent when he is in the middle to solve the questions. “I don’t know the time when I said this will actually happen but here is it: Mathematics is way better than this.”

Hours by hours passed by without they even realized. If it weren’t Eunha’s mom who called them for dinner, they would probably skip it. It made all of them amazed and felt somehow proud, because usually they could only endure maximum two hours before bored or hunger interfere them from studying.

“Oh my holy God, I didn’t know before that studying together could be this interesting.” Mingyu confessed.

“Can I keep join to study together?” Umji asked shyly, and everyone in the room answered ‘of course’ altogether, make themselves laugh soon after.

“We should ask those sunbae to join us too.” Eunha exclaimed, “Sowon sunbae is having difficulties to focus, and I think peer tutoring like this would help her so much. And I think Yerin sunbae will happily joining us!”

“Yeah, I’ll ask Soonyoung and Seungcheol sunbae too. Ask Wonwoo sunbae is kind of impossible.” Seokmin suggested.       

“By the way, for the next tutor, where’ll be studying at?” Sinb asked while munching her appetizer.

“How about we take turns to provide the place? Today is Eunha’s home. Tomorrow, well, even I couldn’t guarantee there’ll be delicious snacks and dinner, but my home is quite pleasant place to study, you know.” Seungkwan suggested, earning a wide smile from the others.

“Great! It won’t make us bored and I like the idea very much. We’ll go to various places too. Let’s do this guys!”  

**

“I’m so happy today.” Yuna blurted out, make the boy who walks beside her chuckled.

“You know, that is the most relieving thing to hear.”

“Eunha and Mingyu actually look so good when they’re not fighting. Same goes for Seungkwan and Sinb. And I like Umji! She’s so cute.”

“Yeah, Choi Yuna, you’re indeed very happy.” Seokmin teased. He can’t hide his wide smile to see Yuna turn talkative like this, not like her usual self.

“But it made me wonder about my old friend…” Yuna sighed, “You know, since you told me to text my friend at that night, I text her a long message right after.”

“Oh my, so you actually did it?”

“Yeah. Since that day, I regularly send her a message. But until today, she never responds to any of it. It’s actually made me feel so bad. And sad.”

“I’m glad you did it.” Seokmin encourage her, ruffles her hair lightly, “It’s okay though! At very least you show her that you still care, right? Maybe like you said, she’s way too busy to reply your message. Just don’t let it make you down.”

Yuna nodded and let a faint smile. She assured herself that Chaeyeon must be damn busy to reply, not because anything else.

“We’re here.” She announced, when they finally reach Yuna’s home.

“Yeah, go sleep right after you come in, okay? Your mind and body deserve it since you’ve worked hard today, and also did so well.”

“All thanks goes to you.” Yuna raise two of her thumbs. “Thanks Sensei! Arrive home safely, okay? Go, first.”

“Alright, good night.”

“Good night.”

**

“Seokmin, what day it is?” His grandmother suddenly asked, purely confused.

Seokmin chuckled and answered, “It’s Tuesday, Granma.”

“No, I mean, what day it is? Did I forget something? Today is definitely not your birthday. Then what?”

Seokmin burst in loud laughter. “Ah, seriously, so I can’t give you a present even if there weren’t any special occasion, huh?”

“No, I don’t mean it that way, Son. It’s just so fishy.”

“Quit being detective, Granma! So do you like the present or not?” Seokmin pouted.

“Of course I like it! You always give me best thing in the world, Seokmin. Not because of the thing, but because of you.”

“Granma always know how to make me fluttered.” Seokmin teased. He hugged her grandmother and feels so warm in her embrace.

“I lied, Granma.” Seokmin suddenly whispered, “Something really great indeed happened today, so today is special day.”

“So, what actually happened?”

Instead of answered, Seokmin just giggled. “Nothing.”

.

.

.

.

She told me that she’s happy, Granma. After passing so many struggles in her life, she finally said she’s happy. And I took part in it. I finally could help her and seeing how it gradually works, it made me feel like I’m the happiest person alive in this universe.

 

A/N: aksagdhsjfasaksh seokmin give thumbs up again to yuju when gfriend won best dance award at MMA and I'm seriously crying these two always make me so happy they need to be real thing asap sobs 

And here is my apology............... I know I’ve gone for months… I'm sorry I havent updated for ages but between my college packed routines I really try to write and tadah, two chaps in a row! I hope you guys still as excited as I am when I wrote this down ;;

And I hope you guys doing well on your exam/study! Don’t catch a cold! Laugh lots and smile, every good things passed so does for bad things :)

 

healing ; seventeen.

“It’s okay to throw your body in ocean called rest!” — DK.