Welcome to the LEE FAMILY

Being with you, my love.

 

(Sungmin’s POV)

Soo young and I were walking along the park when I remembered about ______ dating Donghae.

Min: Hey soo young, can you call _______ for me?

Soo young: Why?

Min: Because I wanted to tell her something.

Soo young: Okay.

Soo young dialed her phone. She dialed ______’s number.

Then a voice began talking.

______: Yoboseyo?

Soo young: ______, it’s me, Soo young. Min’s gonna tell something to you.

______: Okay. Give the phone to Min.

Soo young gave the phone to me and I began talking to ______ about their date.

Min: Yoboseyo ______?

______: Oh, Min! What’s with the sudden call?

Min: I was just curious. What’s happening on your date today?

______: Oh, Donghae got sick so we’ve go back to their house. And I’ll stay here for a day or so. Donghae’s Appa is not yet around and Hyuk can’t take care of his hyung alone.

Min: I see. Well, say to Donghae to get well soon.

______: Okay. I’ve got to go. Donghae’s hungry. Bye!

Min: Bye!

I think I must say to Soo young that Donghae’s sick so we could visit him. But, I remembered that Soo young is happy whenever Donghae’s hurt or something. So, I guess not. I handed back the phone to Soo young and we headed home.

(Back to Lee’s Mansion…)

(Your POV)

I can hear that hyuk is calling me. I ran as fast because I think it’s important.

______: Is Donghae hungry?

Hyuk: Uhm, yeah. But don’t worry, our maids are cooking soup for hyung.

Donghae: ______, give me something to eat.

______: Wait for the maid’s food.

Donghae: I want you to cook something for me.

What?! He knows I’m not good at cooking. Even Soo young, Leeteuk oppa and Kyuhyun doesn’t want to taste my food. But Donghae? What a day.

______: Okay. I have no choice. It’s not my problem if you don’t like the taste, araso?

Donghae: Just do it.

He fell back to sleep. I was going to the kitchen when I saw Hyuk jae.

______: Hyuk, your hyung is sleeping. You can rest now if you want too.

Hyuk: Thanks _____! I’m glad that you’re here.

And I saw Hyuk went to his room, I will now face the challenge. Bring it on!

(Donghae’s POV)

It’s been half in the afternoon and I’m still lying on my bed. Waiting for my body to be healthy again. ______ is cooking food for me. I can’t wait!

Donghae: Where is Hyuk?

Maid: Master Hyuk is resting in his room. Why?

Donghae: I’m just asking. Please leave me for now. Oh, by the way, tell ______ that it’s benn 1 hour after I have given her the task. I’m hungry.

Maid: Yes Master.

I wonder what’s happening on our kitchen. I can imagine now. Repair the kitchen, hello to you. *smirk*

(Your POV)

It’s been an hour since Donghae told me to cook for him. But all of my recipes are NOT good! The taste, the smell, appearance, THEY’RE ALL FAILED! What will I do?

Maid: Miss ______, Master Donghae told me that he’s hungry and he’s been waiting for an hour.

______: Tell your nice master that the food will be served in no time.

Maid: As you wish.

That Lee Donghae! He’s making fun of me! I hope that this soup would be just fine for his taste. *hopes up*