WHAT'S PLAN A?

Being with you, my love.

Sungmin's POV

ONE MORE MONTH. THIS PLAN SHALL NOT FAIL! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 

So yeah. Donghae and I are starting to make our plan about something. And yes. Do you know what for? It's for someone really important to me. And thankfully, everything's quite in good terms with us. 

*At the greenhouse*

"Good Morning everyone!" I said.

_______: Oh, Good Morning Min!

Sungmin: Yah, _______-shi, where's Sooyoung?

_______: You know where is she now remember? *smiles*

Sungmin: In the kitchen? 

_______: Wrong! She's busy preparing for her birthday! Her birthday's gonna be extravagant remember? So you, prepare for the big event also while I'm thinking for her gift araso? Oh btw, Donghae's looking for you.

Donghae? Why is he looking for me?

Sungmin: Ahhhh, okay. Thanks!

As I was looking for Donghae outside the greenhouse, I saw a guy who's taller than me. Pale complexion and handsome. But not the same uniform as ours. I mean, Oh. I think he's in the regular class. 

*walking walking*

*looks right to left*

*still walking*

*left to right*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THEN STOPPED. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BOOOOGGGSSSHHHHH!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: YAH! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME??

WHO IS THIS GUY? I MEAN, WHY IS HE FOLLOWING ME? A STALKER? I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF IT'S A GIRL BUT NO. IT'S A GUY! -_____-"

?: Oh, I'm sorry. But I was gonna ask you something. You see, I'm a tranferee here and I don't know where to go.

Sungmin: Oh, you could've just ask me you know. What's your question?

?: Uhm, where's room 301 here? It's my first class. 

Sungmin: Ah. Go straight to the park then turn left there and you'll see the building. Then go upstairs using the center stairs then go to the right then you'll gonna reach room 301 in no time.

?: Thank you very much! *then runs away*

Sungmin: YAH! What's your name!

But then, the guy ran so fast that he didn't replied to Sungmin.

*starts walking and saw Donghae at the Cafe.

 

Donghae's POV

Yes, okay. Why am I always the one who's playing the knight in shining armor here? *on the phone*

*answering back*

Okay okay. I got it. I'll not tell anyone. But if it leaks, it's not my problem anymore. 

*answering back*

Bye.

Sungmin: Donghae!

Glad that call has ended. Gotta tell Sungmin the plan.

Donghae: Min, uhh... I have a question.

Sungmin: What is it?

Donghae: *this is gonna be embarassing but for the sake of all the sakes I'll gonna ask him* DO YOU LOVE SOOYOUNG?

After I asked him that question, his face turned blank....then red... then......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: UHHHH. I, UHHHH. YOU SEE... SOOYOUNG IS JUST... UHM... AHHHHHHHH!!!! 

Donghae: You know what, I can sense that you love her. You just don't express it well. Just like our relationship with _______. Look at us now, we're in a relationship now cos we expressed our feelings for each other though at times you know, we may still quarell.

Sungmin: Yah Donghae. Araso araso. *breathes in and out*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: *looks at Donghae seriously* I LOVE CHOI SOOYOUNG SO MUCH SINCE THE VERY START.

Donghae: *smiles* So it's official then! Ahhh you stupid person. Why did you only told this to me just now?! -____-

Sungmin: *shy* Cos I think if I tell to others my feelings for Sooyoung, no one would take that seriously. Cos everyone knows me as a happy go lucky and carefree person!

Donghae: *pats Min's back* You could always count on me remember? 

Sungmin: Thanks Donghae. *smiles*

Donghae: We have this whole month before Sooyoung's birthday. Any ideas?

Sungmin: I actually have. But I need you to approve it. 

Donghae: C'mon tell me.

Sungmin: *whispers his plan to Donghae*

Donghae: *smiles mischievously* That's a great plan. We need to have plan A then plan B. We got this bro.

Sungmin: HAHAHAHAHA. I know I know. Let's start then!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

As the mysterious guy is looking for his first class, he is somewhat familiar of Sungmin. 

?: Ah. This decision of mine must be correct or else I'll regret this forever! *shakes his hair*

?: Where is she? Hmmmm.... I need to find her. It's been a long time. *smiles*

Then the guy puts out his wallet and look at the picture. The picture was taken years ago. They we're still kids. 

?: I need to find you. I need to fulfill my promise to you back then. *smiles* Hope you still remember me. And I'll do anything to win you back if any guy gets closer to you or loves you. Cos you're only mine. *smiles*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GUY? WHO IS SHE LOOKING FOR? WHAT'S DONGHAE'S PLAN AGAIN? WHAT IS SUNGMIN'S PLAN?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

STAY PUT AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! ^^