BACK TO NORMAL (Unseen edition)

Being with you, my love.

Your POV:

Everything's back to normal. Jung Yunho's out of our life... I guess. But for now we're all back to our school, 13 Seouls. I really missed the surroundings here! The classrooms, the balcony, the canteen, the library, the park and most especially the greenhouse garden! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

*went running towards the greenhouse garden then suddenly....*

KYYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Someone pulled my arm that made me stumbled! Who dared to do that to me?! -____-"

?: HOLD UP!

Then I turned around with an annoyed face... but then changed to a calm one. It was just Lee Donghae.

Donghae: Yah. Why are you running. Don't you know that running is prohibited here? Oh yes yes right. You forgot all about the rules here because you studied at a different school exclusively for rich and smart students... *smirks*

You: Are you saying that I am not a part of the TOP 7 of this school anymore becuase I'm a transferee here? I'm still here to beat you up your rank Mr. Smart Pants! 

Donghae: You know what ____, I thought you've changed... I guess not. *frowns then walks away*

You: WAIT. HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?

Donghae: Oh me? Nothing. Go on.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO DONGHAE? I WAS JOKING OKAY? BELIEVE ME I'M JOKING.

I ran as fast as I could to catch Donghae. Wow! He really walks fast! Thankfully I catched up with him then grab his hand.

You: Hey wait up! *grabs Donghae's hand*

Donghae: Oh _____-ah. 

You: Are you mad at me? Did I say something wrong or offended you?

Donghae didn't respond. I am so worried now.

You: YAH LEE DONGHAE ANSWER ME!

Still he didn't answer.... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! >____<

You: *starts to cry* Yah, Donghae. I'm sorry okay! *sniffs* I didn't know what did I do wrong *sniffs* But I'm sorry to the bottom of my heart! *cries so hard*

Still he didn't replied. So you just about to walk away when suddenly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabs you and back hugs you so tight. 

Donghae: Yah my cutest girlfriend ______. I was just joking you know. I just miss teasing you so much that's why I acted that way. *smirks but controlling his laughter* I just love your reaction awhile ago... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

You: LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!!! *faces Donghae*

Donghae: Don't shout at me! I just missed you so much okay? You didn't do anything wrong. I was just testing you if you would go after me then as the result? You did. Thank you. I know that you really love me. *hugs you*

You: Who told you that I didn't love you? I'll seriuosly punch him. *hugs him back*

Donghae: Okay. My _____-ah is finally back. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You: Huh?

Donghae: Nothing. You know what?

You: What?

Donghae: I .........

*VRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

TALK ABOUT COINCIDENCE? REALLY A MOTOR SUDDENLY PASSED BY?! -_______-"

You: I didn't hear what you just said. What did you say?

Donghae: I said that I .........

*VRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD C'MON! -_____-"

Then I looked at my back and saw Sungmin playing with his motorbike. I'll gonna punch him so hard! -______-"

You: YAH LEE SUNGMIN SHUT YOUR MOTOR UP OR I'LL SHUT YOU UP! -_____-

Sungmin: WAAAAAHHHHHH SCARY ________!!!! OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY!!!!! T_______T

Then it was a total silence again.... This is it.

Donghae: I hope nothing will interrupt what will I say right now....

You: C'mon tell it now before someone or something interrupts!!!!

Then Donghae holds my hand and stares at me.

Donghae: I LOVE YOU LEE ________. I REALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH AND IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK AT OUR SCHOOL. *smiles like there's no tomorrow*

You blushed and answered him back

You: Yah, you're joking awhile ago and now you're telling me you love me? I don't believe you.

Donghae: You want me to prove you how much I love you? -_________-

You: YES.

Donghae: If you insist then....

Then Donghae breathe in and out. Then shouted so loud that everyone in the park hears him! We're actually in the park now.

Donghae: HEY YOU! YOU YOU YOU YOU ALL OF YOU! *points the students in the park* THIS GIRL *points at me* WHO'S NOW WITH ME IS THE GIRL I LOVE. MY ONE TRUE LOVE. NO ONE ELSE. I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND NO ONE CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME YOU UNDERSTAND?! *looks back at you* AND YOU LEE _________. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I REALLY MEAN IT.

I was shocked on what he did. He shouted to everyone in the park that he loves me so much. I was so touched and teary-eyed. Plus the seriousness on his eyes when he told me he loves me, I know he really means it. This is why I really love this guy.

Donghae: Stop crying. You're crying again. 

You: It's our fault for making me cry again!

Donghae: Such a cry baby. C'mon go over here!

Then Donghae hugs you and wipe away your tears.

Donghae: I love you okay? I really mean it. I love you I love you I love you!

You: I love you too! *hugs him*

Then Donghae kissed you passionately and you return the kiss back.

Donghae: Shall we go now? I think Sooyoung and the others are waiting for us. It's lunch time.

You: Okay!

Donghae: Hold my hand.

You: *didn't hear what Donghae said* What?

Donghae: Hold my hand and never let me go. *smiles*

You: You're saying another cheesy line Donghae! HAHAHAHAHA!

Then you hold Donghae's hand and you both walked to the greenhouse while holding hands....