Chosen One

Being with you, my love.

 

(Yunho’s POV)

The slap marks on my cheeks. Ouch! That girl, that Lee ______. You’ll suffer now! *evil laugh*

 

(Your POV)

I’m on my way to school. School is about a kilometer away I guess.

*(After 20 minutes)*

At last, I arrive at the school. Students rush to their own classrooms to arrive early. I continued my walk down straight to the bulletin board. I saw Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Soo Young and Donghae. Donghae looks mad. His fist is tightly closed. I wonder why.

______: Hey guys what’s the —―

Before I could even finish my sentence, I saw the ‘Chosen One’ who will be leaving our school. And it was ME. Tears suddenly run through my cheeks again. I’m shock.

Soo young: ______! *crying*

Soo young hug me so tight. Teuk and Kyu oppa just stare at me with a gloomy face. Min can’t believe it too. But Donghae, — I didn’t see him. He disappeared so fast. But I know where I will find him.

 

(Donghae’s POV)

I saw the expression of ______’s face when she knew that she’ll be transferred to University of Korea. But, as far as I’m concern, I’ll do my best to protect her. Even a hundred or even a million people who will try to separates us, I’ll beat them — one by one. Just for the sake of ______.

______: I’m right. You’re here.

Donghae: Of course I am.

I stay calm as possible ― no tension must be seen. But I can see in ______’s face that she is hurt. And, of course, crying all the time.

______: I’ll leave this school.

I can’t answer. And I know that ______ is waiting for me to speak-up. I don’t know what to say. I must comfort her.

Donghae: You’ll stay.

______: I can’t. They’ve chosen me. I can’t refuse ― not this time.

Donghae: Do you know who's the person responsible for choosing you is?

?: It’s I who’s behind all of these.

______: Y-Yunho? But why?

I knew it. It’s Jung Yunho. I ask for my informants what on Earth he is here. And, here he is.

Yunho: Easy. I want to take my revenge.

Donghae: Complete the sentence Jung Yunho.

Yunho: As expected from a Lee Donghae. Well then, I’ll complete my sentence. I want to take my revenge on you — Lee ______. *smirk*

_______: WHAT?! D-Donghae, you knew about this?

Donghae: I didn’t. I just observe things as they unfold but I still ask for informants.

______’s face is really angry. I stood beside her ‘coz I know how scary is she if she gets mad. Literally all of our classmates are afraid of her when she's angry, except for me. I hold her hands tightly.

_______: Donghae. Let go of my hand.

Donghae: No I won't.

Yunho: The reason why you, Lee _______ is the chosen one it's because of one thing.

_______'s hands tighten. But I hold her tighter.

Yunho: It's because you slap me. And that's a disrespect for me.

Donghae: And for that stupid thing you'll take revenge? So childish.

_______: *evil smirk* Is that all? For that damn slap I gave for you cheek? Tss. "What a low-educated-boy".

This is the first time that _______ talks like that. So serious. She only talks so seriously I think once or twice. But now, I'll meet the evil side of my Lee _______.

Leeteuk: *pats the shoulder of Donghae and _______* Ohh. I guess this issue is getting hot. "Low-educated-boy". Well done _______. Donghae, let go of her now.

Yunho: You'll suffer more Lee ______. Remember that! You can't refuse to our offer!

_______: If I'll suffer more, you'll suffer the most. Remember that Mr. Student Body President who's a low-educated-person! *evil smirk*

And by that, Yunho runs away. What a baby. So lame.

 

(Your POV)

After Yunho left, I feel safe. My knees and my whole body trembles. I can't feel myself. This is the first time I talk to a guy like that. I fell to my knees after that.

Donghae: _______. Are you okay?

_______: Yes. I'm fine. Thank you.

Sooyoung: Donghae, I saw Yunho running away. Did we miss something?

Donghae: Nope. Nothing important.

Leeteuk: Can you stand on your own?

_______: Yes Oppa. Thank you.

Donghae helped me to stand. We then sit at our dining/sala room. Everybody is quite. And all of them are staring at me ----- worried. Especially Donghae and Sooyoung.

_______: Guys! Cheer up!

No one answered back. I feel lame.

Sooyoung: How can we cheer up if you will -----

_______: If I will leave? I know that, and I know that I can't refuse to this damn offer.

Leeteuk: Are there some possible ways to get _______ out of this?

Kyuhyun: I don't think so. Even if Sungmin will ask his Amma, he can't force her. Even for Yunho.

Donghae still didn't talk. He just listens to us.

Sungmin: I'm so sorry _______. You help me out when I need your help but for this I can't return your help from me. I'm sorry!

_______: It's okay Sungmin. Don't be sorry. I'll just accept this offer that I'll leave. I'll just visit here If I'm available. *fake smile*

They all didn't answer. They all just look down.

Leeteuk: Uhm _______. Here is the paper.

I read the context of the letter. I'll be leaving tomorrow.

Kyuhyun: What is the context?

_______: I-I-I'll be l-leaving t-t-tomorrow,

Tears run down again on my cheeks, I stood up. Reading the letter and the tears fall beneath the letter. Sooyoung cried too. Sungmin comfort her together with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Then, I hear a voice behind my back.

Donghae: Don't cry.

I turn around and give Donghae a hug. He stays calm as possible but I know he's hurt.

Donghae: _______.

_______: This is the last day that I'll be here. *sobs*

Donghae: Don't be so sure. *hidden smile*

Kyuhyun: We'll find a way to get you away from that school.

_______: Thanks guys. I'll miss you.

Leeteuk: Don't talk like you'll leave us permanently!

Sooyoung: Yeah! Oppa is right! *sobs*

As the school ends, I couldn't help but to think about leaving. It's so hard to tell my goodbye's to them. Especially to Donghae. We're just starting our relationship but there are many obstacles that we need to conquer. I'll just accept the fact that I'll leave.

_______: Goodbye 13 Seould. Goodbye Greenhouse. Goodbye Leeteuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. Goodbye Donghae, my love.

 

(Donghae's POV)

Monday: 11:30 pm - Lee Mansion

Donghae: Yes. Thank you. *ends call*

?: Mr. Lee, we will find a way for this problem.

?: We will never let you down.

Donghae: Please do it. Do it as soon as possible.

Then, they leave the mansion. Hope my plan works. I'll never leave _______ unprotected. She can't leave me ----- not this time.