Little Miss Lee?!

Being with you, my love.

 

(Your POV)

At last! I’m in front of the door of our greenhouse. So peaceful and quiet. I must catch my breath first and make a smile. I open the door when…

Donghae: Annyeong hasseyo, ______. *killer smile*

All: Good morning _______-shi!

______: Good morning to all of you! I thought I was late but it’s been 2 mins. since I’ve gone here.

______: DOnghae, are you alright now?

Donghae: Yes, I’m alright now. Thank you by the way about last time.

______: Your welcome.

I was a bit curious about Donghae. He seems very happy. In normal days, he couldn’t smile for a second. Now, he smiles like there’s no tomorrow! What’s happening?

(Donghae’s POV)

At last, ______ attended the school. I thought that she will be absent for today. Thank goodness!

Recess came…

(Soo young’s POV)

I was cooking our food at our own kitchen. I made our tea time really special today because it’s a bright Friday morning.

Soo young: Today, our main course will be Japanese cuisine!

______: Wow! It’s all delicious Soo young!

Min: Yeah, it’s all delicious! Mind if I bring some when I went home?

Soo young: Uhm, sure. I guess so.

While we’re having a great time, I notice something, where’s Donghae?

(Donghae’s POV)

They’re all eating Soo young’s food. I stayed inside the greenhouse for awhile while they are eating at the garden. Suddenly…

______: Psst. Lee Donghae, it’s recess time. Go out and eat.

Donghae: I don’t want to. I’m full.

______: C’mon! Here, I brought you rice balls.

I can’t refuse to ______’s request. Oh well, I’m very hungry though. I just wanted to look at ______ reaction.

Donghae: Okay. I’ll eat the rice balls.

______: Good boy! *flashes smile*

______ flashes a beautiful smile. I was mesmerized with her smile that I’ve drop my rice ball. I didn’t notice it.

______: Omo! Donghae, you’ve drop your rice ball! Now you can’t eat it.

Donghae: Uhm, sorry. I guess I was just day-dreaming.

______ clean the dirty rice ball around the table inside the greenhouse. While I continue to eat the remaining rice balls on the tray.

Donghae: Hey, Lee ______.

_______: What is it?

Donghae: I hope that you still remember the one that you’ve said yesterday. Don’t you?

_______ is silent for that moment. She has dropped the cleaning materials on the floor. I can imagine what’s next. *smirk*

(Your POV)

What?! He still remembers that? Of course he will. He has a good memory.

______: Uhm, yeah. I remember it.

Donghae: What’s with the face, you look pale or shocked.

______: Nothing. By the way, the meeting place would be at the park. 10a.m. Araso?

Donghae: I know, you told me about that. But tomorrow is Saturday. We’ve got extra classes.

______: Oh you’re right.

Darn! I forgot that this month, we’ve got extra classes this Saturdays!

Donghae: Don’t worry, I’ll tell the School President and the Principal that we would have our classes at the Park. Observing things, just the two of us.

______: O-o-okay then. That’s a deal Mr. Lee.

Donghae: Then, the deal is closed Ms. Lee or should I say, MRS. LEE? *smirk*

______: What?! You’re making fun of me again! I’m not yet married and I’m not yet ready to get married!

While I was talking so much, I didn’t notice Donghae. Donghae laughs really hard. He laughs just like a child hearing a good joke. Then, I just started to laugh too.

Donghae: After a year or so, I know that you’ll be married. And to your luck, I’m your handsome groom.

______: Hah! Even if I’m very thirsty and you are the last drop of water, I wouldn’t drink you!

Donghae: Who knows maybe were destined.

______: Destined your face!

And, the day was finally over. Another day will soon out-shine tomorrow…