Welcome to the University

Being with you, my love.

(Your POV)

The nightmare kills me. I dream that I will leave my friends in 13 Seouls. I will be transferred and Donghae...

_______: GAAH!!!

Amma: _______, are you alright?

_______: Yes, I'm f-fine.

Amma: Get up and go to your new school. Good luck!

_______: Uhm, yeah sure. Thanks.

It wasn't a nightmare. It was the reality. I look at my closet and saw my "old" uniform ----- 13 Seouls. And at my right, I saw a "new" uniform ----- University of Korea.

 

(Soo young's POV)

I arrive at our school early. No one yet arrives at our greenhouse. I was so bored and nothing to do. So, I'll just cook breakfast.

*after 30 mins.*

I arrange the plates and the utensils to the silver cart. I was ready to go to the greenhouse. And as I arrive to the greenhouse...

Sungmin: Yo Soo young.

Soo young: Oh. Uhm, hi.

Sungmin: Hey, your thinking so deeply.

Soo young: Guess so. Mind if you help me to give the food to all of us?

Sungmin: Certainly.

We arrange the table, the plates, everything. Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Sungmin looks hungry. Donghae is busy reading. Still, we feel incomplete.

Leeteuk: Uhm, Soo young. You put an excess plate.

I saw an empty plate in front of a chair. It was _______'s seat.

Soo young: Sorry. I thought she's still here. *sobs*

Donghae: Yes. She's here of course.

Kyuhyun: What are you trying to say?

By that, Donghae didn't answer. But he holds his phone tightly. I saw his phone wallpaper ----- it was a picture of _______. So happy and cheerful. Wonder what she's doing now.

 

(Your POV)

I arrived at the University. Different school, different people, everything. No one is familiar to me. I saw a bulletin board and look for my section. I was on Class A --- again.

Yunho: So, you're finally here.

_______: Jung Yunho.

Yunho: As the Student-body President, I welcome you to University of Korea, your new school for this year.

_______: Thank you for that so-called "warm" welcome. But, don't be so sure that this will be my new school. *smirk*

Yunho: Hah! Even Lee Donghae can't save you! I have more power than him! Ohh, I'm scared! *laughs*

_______: Boo.

After that, I walk towards my new classroom full of strangers. I sat near the window. And my seatmate was a girl. Then the classes start.

Teacher: Students, you have a new classmate for this year. 

I stood up, walk towards the blackboard and face them.

_______: Good day. I'm Lee _______. Nice meeting you.

Teacher: She is Lee _______. From 13 Seouls Academy. She is the "lucky" person who moves in here.

Lucky? Please. This is not lucky for me.

_______: Please take care of me.

Then they all clap their hands. Their face was full of smiles. I smiled back --- a fake smile. Then our history class starts.

?: Hello Seatmate!

_______: Uhm. Hi.

Yoona: I'm Im Yoon Ah. Nice to meet you.

_______: I'm _______. Lee _______.

Yoona: Hope we'll be good friends. *wink*

_______: Yes. I hope so. *smiles*

Recess came. Yoona and I became close friends. Then I remember my friends in 13 Seouls. I get my cellphone and dialled Donghae's number.

_______: Yoboseyo Donghae!

Donghae: _-_-_______?! How are you?

Then I hear four more voices, it was Soo young, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

Donghae: Hold on, I'll put it on a loudspeaker.

_______: Hello guys! I miss you so much!

Soo young: We miss you too _______!

We talk and talk for about 2 mins. I also introduced my new friend Yoona to them. Then all of them were quite when Donghae spoke up.

Donghae: _______. I'm so relieved that you have a friend there.

_______: Yes. I have.

Donghae: Are you sad? Tell me.

_______: I MISS YOU DONGHAE!

Tears. Tears run down again. I couldn't stop from crying.

Donghae: _______. Stay calm okay. I missed you too ----- like crazy.

Donghae knows how to comfort me. He never lets me down.

Donghae: Lee _______. I have to go now. We have an important thing to do.

_______: What's that?

Donghae: You'll see. Bye, love. I love you so much.

_______: I love you too Lee Donghae!

Donghae ended the call. Yoona and I went back to our classroom before we get late.

Yoona: Is he your boyfriend?

_______: Uhm, yes. Sort of.

Yoona: Sort of?

_______: Yes. He is my handsome boyfriend period.

Yoona: Ohh. Sweet. :")

I was thinking back then, what was Donghae and the others are doing so important? And they didn't tell it to me? How rude.

 

(No one's POV)

_______ spent 5 months in University of Korea. She met new friends. They do call everyday with Donghae and the others. But they lost connection because both of them became busy.

 

(Your POV)

It's almost 5 months since I've gone in here. I met new friends and new activities to do. But I miss 13 Seouls --- a lot. Donghae and I became pretty busy so we lost connection for about a month.

Yoona: _______-shi, why are you sad?

_______: Nothing. I just miss Donghae.

Yoona: I see. I know how hard it is. You can cry you know.

_______: It's just that. I didn't regret taking the offer to study here. But I make BIG sacrifices. I don't know yet if Donghae and I are still on a relationship! *cries*

Yoona: _______.

Yoona's face become undertermined. I didn't notice that our teacher came early. I wipe my tears secretly. Then do things like nothing happened.

Teacher: Class, we have visitors. I mean one week students here. 

I didn't still look at the board. All of our classmates are chatting about those incoming students.

Teacher: They are six students who passed our one week exam. And they're here to be a one week student in this school. Introduce yourselves.

?: Hello. My friends and I accepted the offer to take the exam here for our friend who's here. Our friend is also a student who passed the exam here. I mean the "Chosen One".

What? I think that voice is familiar.

?: She's the girl whom I really love. The one I can't live without. The girl of my dreams. She is my....

I look at the board and I stand up. I'm so shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______: D-D-Donghae?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae: She is my.... Miss Rank no.2. *smiles*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ran towards the board. Donghae hug me tightly.

Donghae: I miss you so much, Lee _______.

_______: I miss you too, my Lee Donghae.

Soo young, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun: _______! *hugs*

_______: Hahaha!!! I miss you too guys!

After that, they joined our class. They met Yoona in person too. Then, we became closer again. The school ends.

 

(Yunho's POV)

Yunho: What? D-Donghae and his friends came here? For what reason? Oh. I see then. They passed the exam and to get _______ away from here.

Of course. Why didn't I think of that? Oh well.

?: Hey, Jung Yunho.

Yunho: Oh, well well. It's the knight in shining armor of the Lady Lee _______.

It's Donghae and the other members of the upper class section.

Yunho: I guess I couldn't separate all of you --- even one by one.

_______: Yeah. You're certainly right.

Yunho: Well, I guess this play is over guys. Have a safe trip.

_______: Jung Yunho! I hope we'll be friends!

I didn't turn around. I know that _______ has finally forgiven me. She waves like there's no tomorrow. I guess that's Lee _______. Well, back to normal Yunho!