Being with you, my love.

Being with you, my love.

 

Being with you, my LOVE. :)

Chapter  1

( Your POV )

Donghae and I are classmates this year. He ranked number one, as always. And my rank is forever number two. He is the son of the CEO of the SJ Company. A very huge and elegant company here in Korea. He always teases me because I cannot beat him, especially in academics. And, he is, my enemy forever. Since we are childhood friends.

 

( Donghae’s POV )

Donghae: ________ - ah, the periodical test is coming. I bet that you’ll still number two. As always. * laughs *

_______: I can beat you! And don’t you dare call me Miss Rank number two!

I know that she’ll do her best to beat me up. But still, I won’t lose either. Do your best, ________. I’ll be right here for you.

 

( Your POV )

I’m so irritated whenever Donghae calls me Miss rank no.2. He is a person who can handle everything. He makes impossible things be possible.

 

Soo young:  _______! What did Donghae do to you? Poor ______!

                     He’s hurting you! That evil fish!

________: Soo young, it’s okay. I’ll beat him up. Don’t worry, okay?

 

Soo young is rank 5 in our school. She is the only daughter of the owner of an airline company. She really loves tea time.

 

( Donghae’s POV )

_______’s smile warms my heart. No one besides her let my heart beat even more. She is the only one that gives me strength. I like her. No, I think I love her.

 

* (Sound of a helicopter)*

 

DONGHAEEE!!!

 

Oh great. It’s my crazy father yelling at me up in the sky.

Hyunbin: Donghae, please go with me in Shanghai. We've got

                 a meeting to attend.

Donghae: Why must I join with you? You’re the CEO.

Hyunbin: But Donghae, they want you to come too!

Donghae: YOU CAN DO IT! (wink wink)

Hyunbin: I guess I have no choice then.... *(sigh)*

 

*  (TOINK!) * àBungee Jump!

 

Oh no! My dad forced me to go with him. I’ll be lonely for 2 days because ______ is not around.

 

( Your POV )

I saw Donghae on a helicopter with his father. YES! I can concentrate on my studies and beat him!

-----------------------------------

( Your POV )

The test came and 2 days has passed. Donghae didn’t appear yet.

I must enjoy it till it last! * ( evil laugh ) *

 

Soo young: _______! Good morning! Oh, it’s the day of the results of

                    the test! C’mon let’s see!

Great. This is the day that I fear the most. It’s the day were Donghae will laugh at me again.

 

( Look at the results.... )

 

GAAH!!! I’m in second place again! Why Lord, WHY?!

Soo young: Congrats _______! You’re in second place again!

                    Omo. I’m in sixth place again. ( sobs )

________: It’s okay Soo young. Well done. :)

Sungmin: SOO YOUNG!!! I’m hungry, give me food!!!

Soo young: SHUT UP!!! ( Punches Sungmin up in the sky )

 

Oh yeah, Sungmin is in the fifth place. He is the son of the principal here in our school.

 

________: Soo young, why did you do that? Hahahaha!

 

 

In Shanghai...

( Donghae’s POV )

Damn it. It’s been 3 days since I left Korea. I’ve even finished my test here in Shanghai. Great, 3 days without ________. Hmm... What is she doing right now?

 

( Soo young’s POV )

Soo young: Lunch Time! Let’s celebrate because Donghae’s out! Today’s meal is a French cuisine!

Sungmin: Auntie, give me some!

Soo young: Don’t you dare call me auntie! ( smashes his face )

 

Hey ______, are you day-dreaming? Or is it because Donghae’s not around for the past days?

_______: No, don’t worry. I’m just thinking of something.

_______ is suddenly sad. I wonder why...

 

( Your POV )

Soo young notices my strange appearance. Why am I feeling this way? Is it because of Donghae?

 

-------------------------------------- School Ends ------------------------------------

 

-The Next Day-

 

( Sungmin’s POV )

What?! I’m having a marriage interview? I don’t like it ― it ! Besides, I’m still in the middle school Amma!

Amma: It’s for your own good Sungmin. Take it or leave it? Do you want to Bungee jump again?

Sungmin: NO! I don’t want to have a marriage interview because I-I-I h-h-have...

Amma: You have what?

Sungmin: I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Amma: I see, let me meet my child’s girlfriend. So that I can cancel the marriage interview. Go on a date and bring me pictures of you and your girlfriend.

Sungmin: Yes, I understand.

 

Yes, I’m safe! But one thing is left, who will be my girlfriend?!

 

On school...