Sweet Boxing Match :)

Being with you, my love.

(Your POV)

I saw Donghae wearing a blue polo shirt and a pair of jeans. He’s handsome and gorgeous! Donghae has a taste of fashion. We were going to our first stop when…

 

______: Donghae, where are we going?

Donghae: We will go to a place that is full of action. *smiles*

______: Is it a movie?

Donghae: Nope.

Then Donghae get something from his pocket. I saw two plain tickets ― tickets to a boxing match?! How cool was that!

______: Wow! We will gonna watch a boxing match?

Donghae: Of course. That’s your favorite. Am I right?

______: Of course you are! Thank you so much!

To my excitement, I hug Donghae tightly. Donghae on the other hand was in shock. But I think he’s smiling ― an evil smile. Oh no.

(Donghae’s POV)

I was a bit shocked and sort of happy about ______ has done. She hugged me ― for real. She was so happy because of the tickets that she does that. I just can’t stop smiling.

______: Uhm, sorry for that.

Donghae: A-a-ah, its okay.

The hug lasted for a split-second. Oww, that’s so fast. But still, she hugged me! *laughs*

______: What are you laughing at?

Donghae: Oh, me? Nothing. C’mon let’s go see the match. Or we’ll be late.

______: Okay, let’s go!

We went to the arena. It’s only ten blocks away from the entrance. We got there after awhile.

(No one’s POV)

Donghae and ______ entered the arena. Before that, they passed the mini zoo. Then went straight to the arena.

(Donghae’s POV)

There are lots of people inside the arena. The crowd was roaring out loud.  Turn around saw ______. wide-open while looking around the arena. She acts like a kid looking at a store full of toys.

Donghae: Aww. You’re so cute. You look like a little kid looking at a store full of toys.

______: Is that a compliment? Anyway, thanks for that. You make me feel like a child again. Hahaha! *laughs*

Donghae: The match would start soon. Let’s take a seat now.

The seats we’ve taken are perfect. So close to the ring. ______’s face gets even childish now.

The battle starts and we’ve watched it silently.

(Your POV)

Wow! I’m so close to the battle arena! I just can’t stop looking around. The battle starts and the word ‘date’ pops on my mind again. I started to feel uncomfortable. We’re here as a couple ― watching silently. I saw a couple, so sweet and close to each other. I started to day-dream about the lovey-dovey thing with me and Donghae…

-----------------------------After 2 minutes----------------------------

Omo! I’m starting to blush! Stop it! Oh well, come back to normal Lee ______! Stop day-dreaming!

Donghae: ______, are you okay?

______: U-u-uhm… Yes, I’m fine.

Donghae: It’s getting cold in here.

Donghae let go of his coat and he let me wear his coat. I feel happy for that. The blush appeared.

Donghae: Your face is red.

______: U-u-uh… I think it’s because of the ―

Before I could finish my sentence, Donghae grab my hand and let myself land on his shoulder. Our hands hold one another and his other arm supports my back. How sweet. WAIT, AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH DONGHAE? Oh no! WHAT?!