THE CELEBRANT

Being with you, my love.

So for a change, I'll introduce the other characters' POV. So that you'll know what are they feeling or their point of view. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHOI SOOYOUNG

17 years old and will turn 18 next month. Rank 6 in the school and part of the special class. Daughter of a very rich family and will be the next in line to our company. Ah let's just talk about more about me. (Thank you author! ^^)

Donghae and I are childhood friends. It's because his family and mine we're business partners and everytime they'll meet up, the two of us will be left at our mansion. And of course what will we do? We'll just play at the park. But before that, Donghae and I rarely talk. It just so happen that I'm really talkative and wanted to be friends with Donghae. I may be so rude to Donghae but I really do care for him because he is my first friend ever. 

Being a daughter of a rich family is hard. You must be a role model. You must always do the right thing. Do this do that. Do everything right or else your family will face a huge discrimination. It's as if everyone is looking at every action you do. It's hard. And it's . 

Thankfully when my parents enrolled me here at 13 Seouls, I manage to be less you know, less stress. Cos I can be more of myself. And I'm very glad that I met _______. I'm kinda jealous of her cos she is a free spirited person. She is so determined to do everything as long as she can. And that's why I adore her so much. I'm happy that _______ and Donghae is now on a relationship. But once Donghae let _______ cry, I'll punch him real hard. -______-

 

 

 

 

WHAT ABOUT ME? HAHAHAHAHA. ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT ONE?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since I'm a daughter of a well known family, my parents always introduce me to many different guys from different rich clans. They let me attend dates, parties, even fixed marriage. -____- Ugh. Of course I enjoy attending parties. And I also get to know handsome guys... BUT. They're not my type.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week before the announcement of birthday, my parents and I had a conversation about it....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ONE WEEK BEFORE THE ANNONCEMENT*

Mr. Choi: Sooyoung-shi, your birthday will be next month. Aren't you excited? *smiles*

Sooyoung: Appa, I'm excited but not that much.

Mr. Choi: Don't worry princess, we'll make you 18th birthday the best birthday you'll ever have!

Sooyoung: Really appa?! YAAAAAAAYYYYY! *hugs her dad*

Mrs. Choi: Okay. We'll let you have your own freedom on choosing everything for your birthday. Just tell it to us and we'll do it okay?

Sooyoung: Thank you Amma! *hugs her mom*

Mr. Choi: But who will be you ? Our dear princess must not go straight down the grand stairs for her grand entrance without an !

Mrs. Choi: You're right hon. Hmmmmm... How about *tells the name of a guy*

Mr. Choi: Nah, I don't want him to be Sooyoung's . 

*HELLO, I'M THE CELEBRANT HERE. -______-*

Ahhhhhh... I can go straight down the grand stairs by myself! I'm not a kid anymore! -____- 

 

 

*After long discussion of who will be Sooyoung's .....*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Choi: AHA!

Sooyoung: *shocked at their expression* WHAT?!

Mrs. Choi: Sooyoung, *smiles so widely* how about *tells the other guy*

Sooyoung: NO. NO NO NO. I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE MY FOR EVERYBODY'S SAKE.

Mr. Choi: Why? He's handsome and smart! And came from a very rich family! He's kind too!

Sooyoung: How about you'll be the celebrant?

Mrs. Choi: Sooyoung! Don't talk back like that!

Sooyoung: Mianhae. -______-

Mrs. Choi: Don't you know that he's now here in Korea and will study here? Maybe he'll even stay here for good!

Sooyoung: WHAT?! Omo. (THIS CAN'T BE)

Mrs. Choi: That's why I suggested that he'll be your cos he's here now in Korea and maybe this is the right time to you know... Fix everything in the past. 

Sooyoung: I'm sorry amma. But I'm not yet ready for that one.... *thinks of an idea* AHA!

Mr. Choi: Now what?

Sooyoung: How about Sungmin? Lee Sungmin! My friend from 13 Seouls. He's rank 5 in our school and his amma is the principal of the school!

Mrs. Choi: But I want *tells the name of the guy* him more the Min. I love that cute boy but I like him to be with you more than Min.

Sooyoung: AMMA! -____-

Mr. Choi: Let's give Sooyoung her freedom on choosing who will be her alright?

Mrs. Choi: Araso araso. But tell me Sooyoung...

Sooyoung: What amma?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Choi: Do you still have feelings for *tells the name of the guy*?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a long time. It's been a long time since I fell in love... and got hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't love him anymore... It's just that......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I DON'T WANT TO SEE OR REMEMBER THE GUY WHO BROKE MY HEART FOR THE FIRST TIME...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOW THAT....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I FINALLY MOVED ON....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND LEARNING TO LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER GUY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M HOPING

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT THIS TIME

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE WILL NOT LET ME GET HURT EVER AGAIN.