Fun never stops

Being with you, my love.

 

(Donghae’s POV)

I saw _____-ah and Sungmin talking about their “date”. I was a bit frustrated on what happened. But I guess I don’t have any choice but to accept it.

______: Hey you! Lee Donghae, how did you know that we have our own date? See what you did to Min! You scared him!

Donghae: It’s not my fault. Anyway, Siwon told me that you two are dating today and that’s the reason why I’m here. Min, get out of the pine trees. I’m not angry at you.

Min: Mianhe Donghae, ______-ah wanted to help me, because amma agreed to have a marriage interview.

Donghae: I see. Well then, may I borrow ______-ah now?

Min: Sure. No problem.

(Your POV)

What is Donghae doing? And why does he ask min if he can borrow me? What?!

_____: Hey you, jerk-hae. What’s the hold-up?

Donghae: I’m borrowing you, for real.

______: What?!

Donghae: We’ll have our own date. Araso?

Min: I guess I’ll go now. Bye ____-ah and Donghae.

He wanted to have a date with me? My worst enemy? What’s happening? I guess I must think harder.

(Donghae’s POV)

Damn it. She’s really energetic and I don’t have much energy left. I guess I have no choice.

______: Yah! Donghae, put me down this instant!

Donghae: No. I will carry you because you’re so energetic.

______: What’s the connection?

I didn’t answer her question because I don’t have much energy left. I carried her ― bridal style. And then we ride our helicopter to have our date.

(Your POV)

Were at the helicopter of Donghae. It’s so luxurious! The seats, the machines, everything! Donghae sat one seat apart from me. I feel a sudden urge to ask him.

______: Donghae, where are we going?

Donghae: As I have told you, were going on a date.

______: What? Where? Why? Gaah!

Donghae: Stop yelling, your only one seat apart from me!

After a minute, I feel a warm feeling getting close to me. It was Donghae!

______: Yah! Back off!

Donghae: I can’t do it!

Then he suddenly fall into my arms. I could feel his warm body – too hot.

______: Please, rest here and we’ll go home.

(Donghae’s POV)

I was shocked on what ______-ah has said – “we’ll go home”.

Am I dreaming or what? I hate this fever, It’s ruining the moment!

______: Are you okay?

Donghae: It’s because I’m too busy working that’s why I have a fever.

______: Donghae? Donghae? Omo. He’s asleep.

I feel dizzy and went to sleep. I didn’t answer ______-ah’s question. But I can sense that were near at our house.

(Eunhyuk’s POV)

My Donghae-hyung is coming home from Shanghai. But I don’t know when. Suddenly, I feel a loud sound up in the sky ― it was hyung’s helicopter! I hurriedly ran to the door and to my surprise, it was ______-ah with hyung.

Eunhyuk: Yah! ______-shi, what are you doing with hyung?

_______: He said that he wanted to have a date with me but he has a fever so we go back here.

Poor hyung, stressed from work.

______: C’mon, let’s bring him to his room.

Eunhyuk: Okay. By the way, thank you for helping hyung.

(Your POV)

We headed to Donghae’s room and we let him rest in his bed. But he’s temperature was getting higher. Hyuk called their family doctor. While waiting, I went to their kitchen and get an ice-pack.

Doctor: Mr. Donghae is getting well. He must rest for about a week to restore his energy.

Donghae: What? One week? Great.

Donghae wakes up but still, his voice is weak and rusky.

______: One week. Remember that Mr. Lee Donghae.

Donghae: Yeah yeah. Whatever.

When the Doctor leaves, I put the ice-pack on Donghae’s head. But due to my strength, I’ve put 5 kilos of ice on his head. Making Donghae chill even more.

(Donghae’s POV)

______-ah is very annoying. I think I would have a huge headache because of the ice-pack. But still, I would like to thank her for her hardwork.

Hyuk: Yah, ______-shi! What have you done to hyung? He’s chilling!

______: Sorry, I was just thinking if those 5 kilos is okay. But I guess it’s now.

Hyuk: Why you!

Donghae: Hyuk, stop now. ______, thanks by the way for your concern. I’m sorry for what happened.

______: It’s okay. I guess we would move our date then. Just rest, araso?

Donghae: Araso.

I went back to sleep so that I could rest and be healthy again. I wish this day would be longer.