I'm the maid?!

Being with you, my love.

 

(Donghae’s POV)

Maid: Master Donghae, Miss ______ will be serving your food in awhile. Please wait.

Donghae: Thank you.

I was waiting for this moment. ______ serving food for me. It’s my first time of course to be cooked by someone who cooks food from the heart.

______: Donghae, here’s your soup. Sorry for the wait.

I’m still dizzy and my voice is not yet normal. I’m weak and still have a fever.

Donghae: Thanks for the food.

I was about to take my first scoop when ______ get the spoon from me.

______: Hey Mr. Lee Donghae. I, your so-called maid for today will be taking care of you. And to start with, I will help you to finish the soup.

What an idiot. I can laugh too much because I will get weak again. But I guess this is the moment that I’ve been waiting for.

_______: Donghae, open your mouth.

_______ helps me to finish my food. I was about to be full with my last five scoops when…

Hyuk: HYUNGGG!!!! I want to be your maid too!

______ was surprised by Hyuk’s saddened appearance. The soup was thrown to my pajamas. Great, I’m all wet.

Hyuk: Hyung, mianhe ― mianhe!

Donghae: I-I-It’s okay hyuk.

______: Maid, please get a towel.

Donghae: Hey you, ______.

______: What?

Donghae: As a payment for your wrong doing, you must change my clothes. I’m getting wet. Besides, your “my maid” right? *(smirk)*

(Your POV)

______: I can’t disagree. But that’s not my fault! Where’s your other clothes?

Donghae: Right there.

He pointed a big blue cabinet filled with his clothes. I picked the pink one. Then I go straight to Donghae.

______: Here. Change now. You only said “I’ll change your clothes” and here I am bringing you ‘new’ clothes.

Donghae: But I’m too weak to my pajama. Please, do it for me.

I can’t say no to this. What will I do? I can’t back-out now.

_____: Okay.

I ed Donghae’s upper clothe and I can see his bare chest. I was blushing throughout that moment and I think I will melt because I can feel his abs. But suddenly…

Hyuk: GAAH!!! ______, what are you doing to hyung?!

I saw hyuk, so shocked with what I have done. But I think he’s thinking the wrong way.

(Eunhyuk’s POV)

Hyuk: What are you doing with hyung? Are you harassing him?

______: No,no,no! I’m just changing donghae’s clothes because I’ve thrown the hot soup on his pajamas!

Donghae: Hyuk. Stop that. You’re thinking it all wrong. (coughs)

Hyuk: Sorry hyung. I’ll go now.

That mean ______! She must be thankful that Hae-hyung is there or else…

(Donghae’s POV)

I feel sick. Very sick. The fever, the icebag, the soup, everything! I’m immune now. I can’t feel my heart racing so fast.

______ is still changing my clothes.

______: Donghae, are you feeling well now?

Donghae: Yes, thank you. What time is it?

______: Around 7:15 p.m., Why?

Greta. I’ve spent almost the whole day sleeping.

______: The doctor said you must rest right? Go back to sleep. I’ll be leaving now… I’ll come back tomo ―

Donghae: Wait! Don’t go!

(Your POV)

Donghae hold my wrist tightly. I want to get out but he’s strong even if he’s sick. What a great man.

Donghae: Please don’t go ______!

______: Why? Rest please. Go back to sleep.

Donghae: No! I will not sleep.

______: Fine. I’ll not go to sleep because if I sleep, you will go home. And I’ll be alone for the rest of the day!

I was shock with what Donghae has said. My cheeks started to blush and my heart was beating so fast. Wow.

______: I’ve told you that I’ll stay here, right? I promise that. I’ll not leave you until tomorrow. Is that fine with you?

Donghae: Yes, thank you so much.

At last, Donghae sleep. And, for me, I’ll take a rest then.

(No One’s POV)

The both of them are sleeping. Sleeping at other rooms. Hyuk jae have fallen asleep while doing something. The Lee Mansion is very quite now…

----------------------------Meanwhile-------------------------------