Trying to get her back

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day)

Jiyeon’s POV

Today, IU kept reminding me to tell Hyomin as soon as possible but i feel nervous to see her again.... I feet scared to tell her... i don't know why but i just do... Should i explain to her now? or should i wait till i find out Enjung's secret?

Argh.. i really don't know what to do.

"Ya! You better explain to her TODAY." IU warned me.

"But Eunjung is always near me." I said as an excuse.....

“I can help you with that so you better tell her today if not i am sure you will regret it. TRUST ME."

"Hais.....Alright alright i will tell her today..." I surrended. 

IU smiled victoriously and walked towards Eunjung.

“Hey Eunjung! Do you still remember me? I am IU! I am in the same elementary school as you!!!”

“Oh yeah I remember. Hi!”

“Let’s go and have lunch together and catch up!!”

“Sorry, but I want to go with Jiyeon.”

“Aww, come on!” IU dragged Eunjung who is trying to get rid of IU’s grip. But IU was just too strong.

I mentally thank IU and walked towards the Principal’s Office…. This is it.... i have to explain everything to her..... hais, I feel so nervous to see her again… even though I miss her a lot, I can’t help but feel guilty as I am the one who is causing her so much pain… 

“I need to see the Principal.”

“I’m sorry but Ms Park said that she doesn’t want to see anybody at all…..”

“Just let me go in.”

“Sorry but I can’t do that…”

I ignore her and open the door, surprisingly it is not locked.

I saw her… the person whom I miss so much….. When I saw her red and puffy eyes and expressionless face that she have, I can’t help but feel as though a knife has just pierced through my heart…. I never ever wanted to hurt her… I love her too much but I actually hurt her…

“I’m sorry Ms Park, I tried to stop her but she just barged in.”

“Just leave. Both of you.” She said, her voice have no emotion at all and it kinda scares me. That girl left immediately when Hyomin said that.

Her eyes looks so empty….  It is not filled with love and happiness like before..... it became so dull and empty as though she lost her soul...

"Please... i need to talk to you." I said as i try to hold back my tears.

"Leave. We have nothing to talk about and i don't want to see you."  She said and push me out of the door and locked it immediately. 

"I need to speak to you!" I shouted and knocked on the door but there was no response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter