“Tutoring Session”

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin's POV

Today is the last day where I am supposed to go to her house to give her a tutoring session as I am going out with my friends the day after tomorrow so I can’t tutor Jiyeon on that day. Honestly I just want to avoid her as much as possible if not I think that I will only fall in love with her.... But I have already promised her so I shouldn’t break it, I hate breaking promises. Sigh, but anyway I can’t avoid her forever, what if she created more troubles in school because I avoid her?  I don’t want the past to repeat. And what’s more, today is the last day that I am going to see her in this one week break. It’s okay Hyomin. Fighting! You can control your heart! Well I hope you can and you MUST! Fighting!!

(At Jiyeon’s house)

Okay, this is it.

I ring the door bell and the maid opened the gate for me, when I went into the house I can see Jiyeon sitting on the sofa waiting for me.

“You are finally here!!” She screamed and hugged me. When I feel her warmth my heart started to pound faster and I couldn’t breathe normally, not because of the reason that she hug me too tight but it is because of the way I feel towards her.

“Come, let’s go to my room!” she said excitedly as she hold my hands and led me to her room, I blushed at our contact. I really have fallen in love with her.

When we entered her room, she immediately turn on her television and asked me, “So, what movies do you want to watch?”

“Movie?” I tilt my head, confused.

“Yeap!”

“Aren’t we supposed to have a tutoring session?”

“Nope! In case you don’t know, the so called tutoring session is just an excuse to see you and to spend time with you.” She smiled sweetly and poked my cheeks. I immediately blushed when she did that.

“Why are you blushing? Do you perhaps have fallen in love with me?” She wiggled her eyebrows.

“N-no” I stuttered, damn I almost got caught.

“Y-ya r-right.” She mimic me. “It is okay, I know that I am irresistible, it is normal for you to have fallen in love with me.” She said as she flipped her hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter