Plan AEAE

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A few days later)

Jiyeon’s POV

My phone started to ring and when I saw the caller id, I prayed hard that it will be a good news before picking up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Miss, I have found some interesting information about Miss Eunjung.”

“Tell me.”

“It seems that Miss Eunjung have bribe the school teachers to get good results in order to not dropped out and to be in the same class as you.”

“Hmmm, interesting, did you have any documents that can prove that?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. Pass it to me today.”

“Will do.”

I hanged up. ASSA!!! I FOUND SOMETHING ABOUT EUNJUNG!!! TIME TO START MY PLAN, AEAE!!

 

 

(The next day)

“Jiyeonnieee! Since school is over let’s go out~” I heard someone whine and without looking I already know who it is…..

“Eunjung, come with me to the rooftop.” I said coldly not sparing her a look.

“So why do you want me to meet you here?”

I took out the documents from my bag and pass it to her.

“I know that you bribe the teachers, so if you don’t want me to expose you which will get you expelled when I do, you better stop following me and delete all those pictures of me and Hyomin.” Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the documents and that makes me smirked. I got you this time.

“HAHAHAHAHA” She laughed, her laugh caught my off guard, isn’t she supposed to be scared that I will expose her? Why is she laughing? Does this mean that my plan failed?

“Why are you laughing?” I asked with a tint of fear.

“You think that you can threaten me with that? Well bad news to you cause it won’t work.”

“What? Why?” My mouth agape in shock.

“Because if you really expose me and cause me to get expelled, I can expose those pictures of you and Ms Park as well...." … I didn’t think of that….. if I expose her, she will expose me too… "And even if i get expelled, i can always find another school, no big deal.... And can't you see all my efforts in trying to get you? Can't you just accept my feelings?”

“Eunjung ah…. Can’t you see that I have no feelings for you at all? Even if you forced me to be your girlfriend which is what you are doing now, you do know that my hearts does not belongs to you and will never be right? Love cannot be forced. Don’t you understand? My heart only belongs to Hyomin. And if you really love me then why are you making your love one suffer then? Don’t you know that I am suffering every day when I can’t be with Hyomin? Please just move on from me and find someone who appreciate you, you deserve that.... I hope that you can understand that we will never be together......” I walk away and went home. I hope that she can finally understand that love can’t be forced and that she would stop threatening me and Hyomin…

 When I reached home I immediately called my girl

“Hello? Jiyeon?”

“Minnie, I miss you”

“I miss you too dear, so did your plan work?”

“No…. she said that if I really expose her, she would expose me too….. so she is not threatened by that… I really hope she understands that I only love you and that she will move on from me…”

“Me too….. I really miss you so much, every single day…. no scratch that, I miss you every single second.”

I giggled, “Do you miss me or do you miss my lips?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter