Ottoke?

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin’s POV

Time passed by so quickly that it have been a few months since Jiyeonnie’s birthday. Hais…. During these few months we barely met up with each other and we quarrel a lot too… because of insecurities. I mean how can I not be insecure when my girl is so gorgeous and popular in school? Well, she was insecure too, due to Lee Kyuri….

“Hyomin, I know that we are of the same age, but I would love it if you could call me oppa instead.” Kyuri said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Oppa? Wae?” I asked. Just why would he want me to call him oppa?

Kyuri scratch his head cutely and said, “I just like it more when you could call me oppa, pleaseeee” Kyuri begged cutely.

Omg, how could anyone resist that cuteness!!! Feeling defeated by his cuteness, I gave in and said, “Alrightttt, Kyuri Oppa~ Happy?”

“Extremely.” Kyuri said and smiled like an idiot.

Kyuri sure is weird….. He has been treating me unusually nice too…. I don’t see him treating his other girl managers like me…… Oh yes, he has more than one manager actually some are guys while some are girls, since he is getting really popular his company decided to hire more manager for him.

“Alright, manager! Where are we supposed to go today?”

“Erm, you have a fan meeting today so let’s head off now.”

“Alright! Oh yes, here. I bought coffee for you.” Kyuri smiled sweetly at Hyomin.

“O-oh, T-thank you.” I stuttered. Why does he have to do these kinds of things to me… I wish he can stop being so nice to me… if not….

After we have arrived at our destination, fans were crowding around Kyuri’s van and it was hard to even open the car door. Luckily, there were bodyguards who tried to move the fans away. As soon as Kyuri get off the car, the crowd started screaming their lungs out, “OPPPA!!!!!” “OPPA I LOVE YOU!!!’ “OPPA MARRY ME!!!!” “OPPA YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!!!”

Fans started to push around each other and I was accidentally pushed by them that I lost my balance and almost fall if it wasn’t for Kyuri. Kyuri held me by my waist just in time and hold me tightly so that I would not fall. At that moment when I look at him, my heart started to beat faster and i can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. This is the first time that I am so close to the Lee Kyrui, my idol. Okay, I have to admit he is really charming especially after I have started to work with him…….

“YA!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY OPPA!!!” One of the crazy fangirl started shouting.

Startled, I quickly move away from Kyrui even though I felt disappointed when I moved away from him which is weird…

“HEY, I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE EXCITED BUT CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP PUSHING EACH OTHER? YOU ALMOST CAUSED MY MANAGER TO FALL! PLEASE COOPERATE. MY MANAGER IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME SO I WOULD LIKE IF YOU GUYS NOT HURT HER! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IF SHE IS HURT!” Kyuri shouted to the crowds.

“OMGG OPPA IS SO COOL!!” The crowds started fangirling but still nonetheless, make space for Kyuri to walk pass and stop pushing each other.

“Hey, are you alright?” Kyuri asked me with a worried expression as he put his hands around me to protect me.

I nodded my head and assured him that I am ok. I can’t believe that he had just shouted to his fans because of me and the way he protected me. Somehow I feel like he is my manager, but the way he step out for me and protected me make me feel something weird in my heart.

After the fan meeting was finished, one of the manager ask me,”Hyomin-ssi, have you read the news? I think that you are famous!”

“Famous?”

The manager showed me a news article. “FAMOUS IDOL LEE KYURI PROTECTED HIS MANAGER FROM HIS FANS AND EVEN SHOUTED AT THEM. IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO? ARE THEY IN A MORE THAN JUST MANAGER-IDOL RELATIONSHIP?”

I’ve got shocked when I read t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter