End

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin's POV

It has been a few months since we started dating, i feel that it has been going great actually. We get to see each other every day, even though some of the other managers are beginning to suspect our relationship but we would just ignore them. He is really sweet and nice to me and yes, he did what he promised, he tried his best to make me happy every day, every single day. I feel happy with all the love he gave me and I have not been missing Jiyeon at all not like the first few days after that fateful day. I believe that I have fully move on from her. Anyways, that is not the main point, Kyuri is really a nice oppa and I know that he will be a good appa as well.

“Hyomin-ah!” My dad suddenly called me.

“Yes, appa?” I asked.

He was wearing a suspicious smile as he continue,” You know that appa loves you right?”

Hearing that, I know that he is up to no good. “What is it appa?”

“I kinda sprained my ankle today and the doctor told me to have a rest so can you please take over my job tomorrow?”

“WHAT?! You want me to be the principal AGAIN?!??!” I asked shocked.

“Yes, please, just help your lovely appa.” He said with a bit of aegyo which I honestly find it absolutely toe-curling.

“But dad, I have work tomorrow.” I sigh.

“I am sure your boyfriend or should I say soon to be husband would allow you a day break!” He said and winked at me. Yes, I told my dad about Kyuri and he was so happy about it that he even called all his friends to brag about me dating, but of course, he didn’t reveal that it is Kyuri since he is an idol after all.

“He is not my husband dad!!!” I said as I feel my cheek blushing.

“Aww, come on! I said soon to be! Why? Do you want him to be your husband already?” He asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Omg dad stop it!!” I said as I feel my cheeks getting hotter. “If you continue teasing me I will not agree to your request!!”

“Alright alright, so it is a yes then?”

“Yes dad. Just for one day.”

“Thank you Hyomin-ah! You are the best daughter in the world!”

“Ya ya whatever dad, pssh.”

Hais, this means that I won’t be able to see Kyuri tomorrow….. hais. But, at least being a principal is easier than being a manager. Also, it is lucky that I won’t have a chance to meet her since she has already graduated…. I am not sure why I am trying to avoid her, I just do I guess… Well, anyway, enough of her, I am over her anyway.

 

 

 

(Next day)

Alright, Fighting Hyomin!!! I gave myself a silent cheer as I step in to the school feeling nervous which is weird, but I just decided to ignore that. Okay, time to head to the office!!! When I went in the office, people started to greet and since most of them are older than me, I greeted them back as well. When I open the door to my office, the office looks exactly the same as the last time I was here and memories started flooding back in to my mind. From the time I first step in here until the time where I left this office on my last day. Memories of Jiyeon coming to this office because of her “bad” behaviours and the time when we have our lunch dates here and the time when she confessed to me, the time when we have our naughty moments here…. As those memories of us flash through my mind, my vision started to get blurry and soon after, hot tears starts to flow down my cheeks. My chest suddenly felt heavy and I realised that I miss her…. I miss Jiyeon… I can almost hear my heart breaking when i remember that day when i have hurt her.... Suddenly, I remember those words that she said here, “Hyomin ah, why should we live our lives to fit other people’s idea of “normal”, we don’t live our lives to please other people. It is OUR lives, and life is short so shouldn’t we be trying to live our life to the fullest and doing things that we want to but not what the society want us to?”

Suddenly the voice of hers saying “I love you” can be heard in my mind as well and it makes my heart beat faster and I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach that I’ve felt before with her……. And I’ve just realised…. I STILL LOVE HER…… My heart still crave her, it has always been.... I must have been too concern about how others may judge same relationship that I just forced myself to like Kyuri and BELIEVED that I love him which I don’t…. my mind may say that I love Kyuri, but my heart is telling me another thing….. It is telling me that I love Jiyeon, I still love her. But… I have already hurt her so much due to my stupidity… I should have known that she is the one in my heart and not Kyuri….. But it is too late now…. I am sure that she has already move on…  But I really want to get her back......... What should i do? Should i go and get her back? Or should i just ignore my feelings for her?

Find her, bring her back to you. I heard a voice. I have decided, i will listen to my inner voice and I will get her back no matter what. I will listen to my heart. But before I get her back I have to break up with Kyuri first, even though I feel bad that I have to break up with him since he is such a nice guy, but I have to do it. I quickly finished all the work that needed to be done today and I rush off to Kyuri’s house.

 

 

 

“Babe! Why are you doing here? Is it cause you miss me?” He asked with a smile in his face.

“I have something important to tell you.” I said with a serious tone and his smile immediately turned in to a frown.

“What’s wrong? Is something wrong?” 

“We have to break up Kyuri.” I said.

“B-break up? Why? Is there something wrong with me? Tell me, I will change for you. Just don’t leave me.” He answered desperately.

“There is nothing wrong with you, you are a very nice guy. It’s me…. I’m sorry but my heart don’t belong to you. It belongs to Jiyeon. I’m sorry Kyuri, I’m really sorry. I hope that you can find a better girl th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter