Jiyeon's "Brilliant" Idea

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day)

Jiyeon’s POV

I am so excited yet nervous to tell IU about my plans!!

“IU!!!!!” I shouted and wave to her excitedly when I saw her.

“What is wrong with you? Why do you look so excited?” She asked me amused by my huge reaction.

I gave her a cheeky smile and whispered to her my “brilliant” idea.

“Are you sure? It is quite risky though… what if your parents know?”

“Nah…. They won’t know, they barely even have time for me… they are always working….”

“Hmm, alright, if that is what you really want to do, I will support you! But do you even know how to do it? I mean, it is your first time right?”

“Don’t worry, it is easy.”

“Okay but I am sure the whole school is gonna be so shocked… you may even lose some of your fans and really get in trouble, are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Yup, I know what I am planning to do is stupid but that is the only way I can think of in order to get close to her.”

“Wow, look at what love have done to you.” IU said as she knocked my head.

“Shut up! Stop teasing me! I just want to be her friend that’s all!”

“Fine, I wish you all the best for your plans then, when are you going to start?”

“Today! Hehe”

IU widened her eyes but I just ignore her and get to class and prepare to start my plan.

My first class is science class and our teacher is really very boring and honestly he can’t teach at all…. I wonder how I managed to tolerate his lessons for like a year but it will be just nice for my plan. During his lesson, I did not pay attention to him at all, I placed my arms on the table and started to sleep during his lesson. KNOCK KNOCK I heard my table got knocked so I look up and saw my science teacher staring at me, “Why are you sleeping Jiyeon? Are you feeling okay? You aren’t usually like this.” He asked with a concerned tone.

“Yes I am okay, I just feel like sleeping because your class is so boring that even if I drink 10 litres of coffee, I still won’t have the problem of not dozing off in your class and you don’t even know how to teach properly. Do you ever wonder why almost half of the class fail the science exam? If you are that dumb to not know the answer, I will tell you the answer, it is because you can’t teach at all. I don’t even know why you are still not fired, maybe the school pitied you because you are old so they just keep you here, worried that you won’t able to find another job because you are so incapable.” I felt adrenaline through my body as I said that, this is the very first time that I dare to talk back and insult my teacher. But, it kinda feels good to be a rebel after being a good student for so long. Well, it’s a new experience and it is definitely going to be memorable.

After saying that, I heard gasp from my classmates and my teacher’s face turned red with anger, even though I felt a bit frightened, I try to brush it off, as the most important thing right now is my plan.

 “PARK JIYEON! I DARE YOU TO REPEAT THAT AGAIN!” He shouted at the top of his lungs while breathing heavily, trying to maintain his anger.

“I SAID THAT Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter