Lee Kyuri

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For Kyuri..”

“WHAT?! YOU MEAN LEE KYURI?!?! THAT FAMOUS SOLO IDOL?!?! KYAA HIS FACE IS SO CUTE!!” Jiyeon squealed.

“Yes, it is Lee Kyuri and please, I personally feel that your girlfriend here is 1000 times cuter than him okay!” Hyomin pouted.

“Aigoo, of course you are! But he is cute as well hehehehhe. Can you help me get his autograph?”

“Of course baby.”

“AHHHHHHH!!!” Jiyeon screamed in joy.

Hyomin chuckled at her reaction,” But, I may be very busy due to having this job…..”

Jiyeon’s joyful expressions immediately turned into a sad one.

“How busy would you be?”

“I may only be able to see you for around twice a month….”

“WHAT?! TWICE IN A MONTH?!?!?”

“Yes……”

“Can’t you decline this job?”

“Sorry baby, I have already accepted the job, don’t worry okay? Whenever I am free I will try my best to meet you alright?”

“Mhm.”

“Come on, don’t frown. You don’t look pretty when you frown”

However, Jiyeon is still frowning, ignoring Hyomin’s comment.

Knowing a way that can cheer Jiyeon up, Hyomin lean in and gave Jiyeon a peck.

And sure enough, Jiyeon’s lips curved up into a smile, “Don’t forget about me when you are working okay? I will miss you so much.” Jiyeon hugged Hyomin tightly.

“I will miss you too.*rub Jiyeon’s back* “

“When are you going to start work?”

“Two weeks later.”

“SO FAST?! Hmm, then you better free up these two weeks as you will be spending it with me! EVERY SINGLE DAY.”

“Aigoo, my girlfriend is so possessive! But it is not as though I won’t be seeing you for a year.”

“You don’t want to spend time with your lovely girlfriend? *pout* “

“That is not what I mean, of course I would love to spend time with you. But won’t you be having school?”

“It is school holiday now, you pabo.”

“Oh ya hahha” Hyomin let out a silly laugh.

“Looks like my girlfriend is getting old, her memory is failing her.” Jiyeon puts on a sad expression as she shakes her head.

“YA! I AM NOT OLD OKAY! I AM FOREVER 18!!!”

“Ya ya ya, keep telling that to yourself, AJUMMA!” Jiyeon chuckled.

“YAHHH!!” Hyomin shouted and was trying to hit Jiyeon but Jiyeon managed to dodge it. Jiyeon then tried to run away from Hyomin and Hyomin ended up chasing Jiyeon. They started chasing each other and laughters filled the air.

During the next two weeks, they spent each and every day with each other, some days they would go out for dates while for other days they would just spent it in Jiyeon’s house, purely enjoying each other’s company.

Today is the day when Hyomin will start her new job.

 

Hyomin’s POV
 

I feel so nervous, what if I screw up being his manager? What if I messed up his schedule? Ahhhh, don’t panic Park Hyomin!!!! Just breathe in and breathe out and relax. AHHHHH I still can’t believe that I am going to be the manager for such a handsome and popular solo idol!!!!!!! My mind is in such a mess now, I am nervous for one moment and the next moment I am freaking excited!!!!! Arghh…….

“Hey, are you my new manager?” A voice interrupted m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter