First day of school

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin’s POV

“Dad, do i really need to do this? Can't you find someone else?”

“No.’’

“But...”

“No buts.” My dad said with a firm voice without even glancing at me.

Knowing that I stand no chance of arguing I give in to my appa.

“Hais…. Okay appa, just for one year…”

“That’s appa good girl!” My dad said as he tap my head.

Sigh…. I have to be a temporary principal for my dad’s school for one year… 12 WHOLE MONTHS…. Just because my dad injured his leg so I have to substitute him and he also want me to gain some work experience…. I feel that it is more like an excuse to persuade me to work in place for him… sigh…. I’ve actually planned to go overseas with my friends but sadly, I have to cancel it… I hope that these 12 months will pass quickly and I hope I won’t meet any tough students that is hard to handle since every school would always have some troublemakers even though my dad assured me that there is none in his school…..  It’s okay, Hyomin you can do it! Figthing! It is only for one year and after that you will have your freedom!! I mentally cheered to myself.

“Okay so you have to do this… and this….and this... oh and don't forget to...” My dad explained to me detailedly everything that I needed to know and have to do since tomorrow I will be starting my work. 

"Yes appa, you said this for like a millions times already.” I rolled my eyes.

“Sorry, I just want you to be prepared, being a principal is not easy at all.”

“Arrasso…”I sigh while looking at the documents in front of me restlessly.

“Good, if you need any help in school just give me a call okay?  And go to sleep right now, you will need it for tomorrow.” My dad smiled to me, I dragged my feet to my room and prepare to sleep, I have a feeling that these 12 months won’t be easy at all…..

(The next day)

Jiyeon’s POV

Today is the start of my second year in high school.

When I walked into school, the usual things happen, lots of people looking at me, some giving me gifts and so on. This have been happening since last year so I have somewhat gotten use to the attention that is given to me. As I open my locker, lots of letters started to fall on to the ground, love letters to be exact.

“Yah dino!”

“Yah shorty!! Stop calling me dino!”

“Ya ya whatever.” My best friend IU said, IU and I have known each other since elementary school so we are very close.

“So are you getting all those love letters still?”

“Yeah and it is getting tiring…” I sigh while picking up the fallen letters, I have no interest to read any of them at all.

“Why? Isn’t it nice to know that there is so many people having a crush on you? And well, you have the looks, the brain and your family is rich, of course you will be popular in school and have all those fanboys and girls drooling over you, it is normal for these to happen.”

“I don’t know IU…”

“Do you ever think of maybe just accepting one of them and get into a relationship?”

“None of them caught my eye.”

“Wow, that's harsh, your fans would be sad if they heard you. Anyway, let’s go and assemble at the hall.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter