Trouble

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

School is so tiring everyday… the only reason why I still come to school every day is just because I wanted to see my Minnie. When I open my locker, as usual, lots of letters are in there, if only they knew I was taken there won’t be so much letters.

As I was throwing away the letters, one of the letters caught my attention, it is not those normal confession letters........ the letter wrote, “Meet me at the rooftop after class. I know about you and Ms Park.” My heart skip a beat when I read that letter. i felt that something bad is going to happen...

Right after class I walked to the rooftop nervously, I have no idea what that person would want for me…

When I reach there, I saw a girl with a short hair, leaning against the wall looking down on the floor, she seems like she is waiting for somebody

“Are you the person that want to meet me here?” I asked her.

When she lift her face up, she looks familiar to me…. But I can’t remember who she is exactly.

“Do you remember me?” She suddenly asked.

“No… sorry.”

“It’s okay, I expected that.” She shook her head. “You have so many fanboys and girls, it is just normal that you don’t remember me. Let me introduce myself then, Hi, I’m Eunjung, your classmate, nice to meet you.” She extend her hand and I shook it.

Ahh, no wonder I find her familiar, she is my classmate.

“What do you want?”

“What I want is actually very simple. I want you to break up with her and be together with me.” She smiled.

“WHAT? NO! WHY WOULD I EVEN DO THAT?!”

She smirked and gave me an envelope, I opened it and inside it was filled with pictures of Hyomin and me holding hands and kissing.

“How did you get all of these pictures??”

“I just followed you and took all these, that’s all. Well, if you still don’t know, I confessed to you before in elementary school but you rejected me. But I won’t give up so I went to the same high school as you hoping that you would still give me a second chance because I love you so much. I followed you almost everywhere, I even know where you live. You can say that I am a stalker, but I prefer not to be called that way. As I was following you one day, I realised that Ms Park was with you and it is suspicious. It is also weird that you got into so much trouble in school. So I decided to follow you more closely and I caught you kissing with her, so I realised that you two were together.”

“I won’t break up with her.”

“Oh yes you will. If you don’t I would spread these pictures everywhere. “PRINCIPAL DATING A STUDENT.” I am sure it will gain a lot of attention and you do know how fast news can spread nowadays. I am sure the school reputation will go down to the drain and I am sure she will get bashed by people. Would you want that to happen?”

“No…..” I said quietly, she was right. I don’t want any of those to happen. I don’t want her to get hurt.

“Very well then, so you better break up with her and date me. You don’t have a choice Park Jiyeon.” She smiled evily.

I ruffled my hair in frustration, “Alright. I accept your offer, but you better not spread those pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter