Jiyeon's Birthday

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin’s POV

Time passed by so quickly that today is already Jiyeon’s birthday!!! Being a manager is tiring but at least the pay is not bad! Kyrui and I have also gotten much closer now thanks to my job, being a manager is not that bad at all now that I think of it. But, anyway that is not the main point! I am so nervous today, I wonder if Jiyeon will like what I have prepared for her. I have spent so much time racking my brain for ideas for her birthday. I wanted it to be memorable for her, I feel bad for not spending much time with her during these few weeks. I hope that this birthday surprise that I have for her is going to make her forgive me for that and make her happy!

Omo! It is already 7am! I hope that she is not awake yet, I have to get to her house right now!!! I quickly rush to her house and when I reach her house, I saw IU on the door.

“IU-ah, is Jiyeonnie still asleep?”

“Yup! That dino is a heavy sleeper! Even if there is volcanic eruption I doubt she will even be awake!”

“HAHAHA! That’s too exaggerating IU!! But that’s okay, let’s go now! Here are the balloons, you know what to do right?”

IU nodded her head.

“Alright! Let’s go! Thank you for helping me for today IU! Oh yes, about my last surprise for her, it is done? Is there any problem?”

“Nope! And you don’t have to thank me Hyomin unnie, Jiyeon is my best friend so it is something that I ought to do and I am sure that Jiyeonnie will love your last surprise!”

“Jjinja? That would be great, that last surprise was so hard to do…”

“I know, unnie. Let’s go to Jiyeon’s room now!”

With that, we went to Jiyeon’s room secretly, trying not to make any noise that may wake her up, even though she may not even wake up if we make a lot of noise….. But it is still better to be careful! We quickly put up balloons around her room such that the ceiling of her room is fully covered with balloons. When that is done, we put on our party hats and prepared the birthday cake. Afterwards, we turn on the lights and screamed, “JIYEON-AH WAKE UP!!!!”

However, there was no reaction from the birthday girl.

“JIYEON-AH! WAKE UP!! THERE IS A MONSTER BESIDE YOU! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!” IU screamed. I don’t think that will wake Jiyeon up though…. But it did.

“Huh?! What? Where!?!?!” Jiyeon jumped up in shock. I giggled at her reaction, she is so cute to believe IU.

“Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to Jiyeonnie~ Happy Birthday to you!!”

Jiyeon’s eyes started to swell up with tears, “Omg, this is so pretty! Thank you Hyominnie and IU-ah” Jiyeon said as she look around her room.

“Make a wish and blow the candles!” I said.

Jiyeon closed her eyes with her hands interlocked with each other and make her wish. After that she open her eyes and blow off the candles.

“Gomawo, really”

“Aigoo, baby, stop crying alright.” I said and hug her.

“I miss you so much babe” She said and hug me tighter.

“Me too.”

I released the hug and kiss her. Gosh, I miss her lips so much.

“AHEM.” IU coughed. “Please don’t have your lovey dovey moments in front of me, it is bad for my innocent eyes.”

“You are just jealous okay.” Jiyeon said.

IU rolled her eyes at Jiyeon, ignoring her.

“Let’s eat the cake now shall we?” I asked

Jiyeon nodded her head enthusiastically and rush off to the toilet to wash up. When she is washing up, IU told me,” Hyomin-unnie, I think I have a better idea than eating the cake, let’s smash the cake on her face!!!”

“Do you think that’s a good idea?”

“Of course it is!!! What’s a birthday if the birthday girl didn’t get smash on the face by a cake?”

“Hmm, alright then. Let’s do it right after she came out of the toilet?”

IU nodded her and we waited outside patiently with the cake. When we hear the knob get turned, we eyed each other and smash the cake onto Jiyeon’s face just when she open the door.

“YAAHHH!!!! I JUST WASH UP!!!! AND I WANTED TO EAT IT!!! HOW COULD YOU GUYS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE DEAD NOW!!!” JIyeon shouted.

Oops, I think we have just activated angry dino. Time to run for our lives!!!! We ran around the house trying to not get caught by Jiyeon. But, unfortunately, being the not athletics one among the three of them, I got caught by Jiyeon and she started to rub her face with mine causing my face to get a bunch of cream.

“HAHAHAH KARMA!!” Jiyeon shouted in victory.

“Where’s IU though?” I asked.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text from IU.

Unnie, I left Jiyeon’s house already, she is really scary just now heheh. Have fun with her!!! Don’t do anything funny with her though!!!

Wow, this kid sure move fast. But at least I can have spend some time with Jiyeon, just the two of us.

“IU just texted me saying that she has already left your house”

“What? That kid is going to get it from me soon! But at least we can have some time together.”

“Yes, we can, after we get cleaned up, you are so dirty now, with cream all over your face.”

“You are no better!” Jiyeon stuck her tongue out.

“Alright let’s get clean up.”

“Wait! I have to clean one part first!” Jiyeon said and lean towards me. my lips and gave me a kiss before pulling away.

“Done! Let’s get our face washed up now.” Jiyeon said and started walking off to the bathroom leaving me with my face red. That kid is really something…

After we have washed up, I secretly walk out and waited for Jiyeon at our next destination.

Jiyeon’s POV

Hmm? Where’s Hyomin? She was just here a while ago? Wait, why is there a sticky note?

I picked up the note and it read. “Follow me! Look down.” When I look down, there is more and more sticky notes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter