Empty

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day)

Jiyeon’s POV

“Hey did you see the principal today?”

“Yeah, she is wearing sunglasses today, that’s so weird… is she trying to act cool or something?”

“I don’t think so…. Her eyes seems red and puffy…”

“Really? Maybe she broke up with her boyfriend… that’s so sad…. That guy must be a jerk! Ms Park seems like a nice person and she is so pretty.”

I heard some girls gossiping at the back of the class….. They are right, I am a jerk…..Sorry Hyomin… but I am doing this to protect you….

Hais.... My world is so empty without her….. i wanted to hug her so badly....

“Hey baby” I heard someone said, but I didn’t care, my whole mind is just about Hyomin.

I felt someone shaking me, I turned around and saw her…. The person who made my life so miserable.

“What do you want.” I said coldly.

“What’s wrong with seeing my girlfriend?”

“I am not YOUR girlfriend.” I rolled my eyes, I have totally no mood to talk to her at all.

“Have you forgotten about our deal?”

“I have already broken up with her. Isn’t that enough?”

“Nope. I clearly said that you will be my girlfriend too.”

“Whatever you want, I don’t care.”

Eunjung started clinging her arm around mine but I didn’t care and just let her be... My mind is too occupied to even care about anything else....

Suddenly I saw Hyomin walking passed my class… I quickly remove Eunjung’s arm from mine, but I was too late…. She saw it… I saw her walking away faster and a lone tear escaped from her eyes….. Seeing this sight of her makes my heart ache, I am sorry Hyomin.... But this is for the best..

I feel so tired so I skip the rest of the classes today, wanting some alone time.

But, unfortunately Eunjung followed me…..

“Can you just go away?”

“Nope. I will be a bad girlfriend if I just leave you alone.”

“Whatever.”

I went to a convenience store and got some beer.

“How much is it?” I asked the cashier.

“She is underage.” I heard Eunjung said.

“Sorry, miss, but can I see your identification card?” The cashier asked.

This girl is really pissing me off. I walked out of the store and she was still following me.

“You shouldn’t be drinking, it is not good for you and you are underage.”

“None of your business.” I rolled my eyes.

I walk home, ignoring her presence.

When I reach home, I could finally get rid of her.

I went to my room and collapse on my bed, I took out my phone and started looking through photos of me with Hyomin……. I miss you….. I really miss you, I want to see you and comfort you… I want to love you… but I am sorry that I can’t… sorry….. Tears starts to form in my eyes and before I knew it I was already bawling my eyes out. I continued crying until I fall asleep.

Never ever~ pogi motaeyo never ever~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter