Forgiven

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

No... i won't leave this time.....

"Just please, listen to me...." i begged.

I heard her scoffed before looking at me with a blank expression. "Leave." Her voice is so cold that it can freeze me up.

After mustering up courage I  ran towards her and hug her. I miss her so much...

“I’m sorry…. I’m really sorry….” I cried and keep on apologising to her.

“Get off. NOW."

“No… I won’t, I am sorry Hyomin…. I didn’t break up with you because I don’t love you.”

“HAHAHA.” She laughed sarcastically. “Then how do you explain that scene that i saw of you and that girl.”

“She is the one who is clinging on to me! I don’t like Eunjung at all and she is also the one who cause me to break up with you.”

“What?” 

“She knows about us Hyomin ah, she have pictures of us kissing and she use that to threaten me to break up with you and be with her. I don’t want her to spread those picture everywhere because I don’t want you to get bashed and have people judging you even before knowing you. I don’t want you to get hurt so I accepted her offer…”

The room was dead silent, the way that Hyomin is not responding to me makes me feels so scared.

“You should have told me Jiyeon ah….” Her voice was warmer than just now and this made me have some hope.

“Please forgive me Hyomin ah, I really love you, I just didin’t want you to get hurt so I accepted her offer…”

“But don’t you know that you are hurting me too by breaking up with me?” Her eyes started to tear up.

“Sorry, I thought it was the best choice but I was wrong…. I am so sorry Hyomin. Please forgive me. The past few days was like hell for me, not being to see you, not being to hug you, not being able to see your killer smile which always don't fail to melt my heart, not being able to kiss you makes me feel as though I am going to go crazy soon if I still don’t see you. I miss you so much, I've realised that I can’t live without you, please forgive me Hyomin. I know that I was dumb to make that decision without even telling you. I was wrong. Please forgive me, I really miss you so much.” I sobbed.

Hyomin hug me and I hug her back tightly, scared that she will leave me.

“*sigh* I forgive you..... I miss you so much too, you have no idea how hard it is for me these few days…… Promise me next time that you will tell me everything alright? Don’t you dare to keep these things from me ever again okay?” 

“I promise.”

I broke off the hug and kissed her, I miss those lips so much. The kiss was sweet and full of passion, showing how much we have miss and love each other.

“I love you, so much.” I said looking at her sincerely.

“I love you too, very very much.” She smiled.

“I am so sorry for hurting you.”

“It’s okay, I know that you did that to protect me…. Can you tell me why she is threatening you? Does she likes you?”

“Yes…. Since elementary school actually…”

“Ohh….” I sense jealously in her tone.

“Yeah… I have many suitors, I get dozens of love letters every day in my locker… A lot of them asking me to go on a date with them.”

“WHAT?!”

I shrugged.

Without warning, she push me down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter