Confession

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

During the first few days of school, which is the days where there is examinations, Jiyeon and Hyomin have been avoiding each other. Jiyeon no longer went to the principal office to find her during lunch and whenever they see each other at the cafeteria or at the hallways, they would avoid eye contact.

Jiyeon’s POV

“Hey, what’s with you and Ms Park?” IU asked me when I was zoning out thinking about Hyomin.

“Huh?”

“Did you guys fight?”

“No….”

“Then why are you guys like avoiding each other?”

“N-no, we are not.”

“Stop lying Jiyeon, it is so obvious, you no longer go to the office and you two always avoid eye contact.” IU rolled her eyes.

I contemplated with myself, should I tell her? Or should I not?

IU waved her hands in front of my face, trying to snap me out of my thoughts.

“Just tell me, I promised that I won’t tell anyone. You can trust me.”

“It is really just nothing.”

“YA! Don’t you remember who was the one that came up with the brilliant plan and help you to achieve your goal?”

“Fine, I will tell you, just don’t freak out or anything.” I sigh, this is so embarrassing.

IU nodded her head excitedly.

“W-we k-kissed.” I blushed.

“Really??? OMG!!! The popular nerd have finally grown up.” IU faked cry.

“Don’t be so exaggerating please, you should really join the drama society.”

“Whatever, so why are you guys avoiding each other?”

“I feel shy and awkward to talk to her or to even have eye contact with her….. but I miss her..”

“Aigoo” IU said as she my hair.

“Did she kiss you back?”

“Y-yes.”

“OMG, that’s great! Why don’t you just pluck up the courage and talk to her? You know that avoiding each other won’t solve any problems right? And you came so far to be her friend, don’t waste all of your efforts because of you feeling shy and awkward. Plus, since she replied to your kiss, perhaps she likes you too?”

“Yeah you are right IU…. I am not sure if she likes me back though..”

“Hmmm, based on my detective skills, I could say I am 80 percent sure that she likes you too, if not why would she kiss you back? Okay, you may say cause it is just lust but if she really doesn’t like you, why would she be so awkward with you as well? And why would she blush whenever she sees you?”

“What? When did she even blush when she see me??”

“I noticed it for a few days already actually, when she glance at you, I can see a tint of pink on her cheeks, but obviously you didn’t see that because you are too busy avoiding her. Because someone is shy and awkward and blah blah blah” IU said in a sarcastic tone.

“Shut up”

“Whatever, just go and talk to her.”

“Alright….”

 

 

Knock Knock

“Come in.” I miss t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter