Chapter 8

She's My Tutor

"So you're not going to ask me?" I said.

"Nope."

"But you're supposed to be reasonable for today!" I complained. We were sitting on a bench in the courtyard. It's Saturday and cold outside. I had on pants, my combat boots, a long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt and a scarf and I was still shivering.

"Hey, that's not fair though. I reserve the right to ask whenever I dang well please."

"Fine, whatever." I said crossing my arms and turning away from her.

"You're so touchy." she said laughing.

"You're so annoying, but I don't judge."

"Listen, you silly girl, I'll ask when I want to. You don't want to make me change my mind, right?"

"I just don't care."

She laughed. "Hirai Momo, let's go. It's cold out here."

"I'm not leaving."

"Fine, have fun."

 

She got up and began walking away. I glared after her then sighed and got up. I walked up behind her. "I hate you." I whispered.

She simply chuckled and said, "No you don't."

"So coffee?" I asked.

"I suppose if I must be reasonable I will buy you a cup of coffee to replace the one you claim I spilt."

"You did! You ran into me!"

"We can discuss this all you want, but I'm not going to say I was wrong."

"You won't say it, but you know it." I smirked. She looked down and winked.

She bought me my coffee and I was in a warm black bliss. "Well, what do you want to do today?" she asked.

"Well, I wanted to hang out with my girlfriend, but whoops, I don't have one." I snapped.

"You're so difficult sometimes."

"I know, I pride myself on that."

"Yeah, I figured."

 

We continued walking and talking down a little path. I was kicking a rock and she had her hands in her pockets.

I found out that she has two sisters and a little brother. Her oldest sister graduated last year from this school and her younger sister is going to be here next year. Her little brother is five.

The oldest sister is Mika. Then comes Mina, then Misuki, then little Maru.

She said that Maru looks a lot like her mom. It's sometimes hard to look at him, but other times you know that her mom would have been crazy about him in every way and makes you love him more.

 

"Wow, that's deep. I'm an only child so I really don't know too much about that. My mom is practically a single mom because my dad is always on business trips. It's ridiculous. I have my best friend Sana though."

"Is she smarter than you?"

"Yeah, but that's not hard."

She laughed. "So true."

"Okay, let's stop insulting my intelligence please."

"Fine, for now."

"Well, I have a lot of other friends, but they're not worth mentioning right now. Only Sana. Well, I'm kind of a handful. My mom thinks I'm super rebellious and what not, but I'm really not. I'm just mean. I really don't do anything bad, like drugs, or , or anything. I just am mean. I'm rude. And all that stuff, but she thinks I'm this awful little girl because I get bad grades too. That can't be helped! I'm just not that smart."

 

Mina grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Momo, you actually have potential. Obviously you do, I mean you go an A. You just take a little longer to learn things than most. I should know, I've been trying to teach you for the last almost three months."

I smiled. "You're finally complimenting my intelligence?"

"Eh, kind of. I'm supposed to reasonable right? I'm just telling you the truth."

"Thank you anyways." I looked up at her and smirked. "So, are you going to kiss me or not?"

She laughed. "Oh, so you want me to kiss you?"

"You don't want to kiss me?"

 

She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and roughly pulled my lips onto hers. I wrapped my arms around her neck melting into her and the kiss. I've never kissed a guy or girl like this. Where I like her so much that I actually can't stop kissing her.

"Get a room!" I heard someone yell. I pulled away and laughed.

"Maybe we should take her advice." Mina said suggestively. I looked at her shocked. "What?" She said shrugging.

"It's just weird hearing that out of your mouth Ms. Serious."

"Well, I'm just full of surprises, I'll tell you that."

I laughed. "Oh, wait you're serious?"

She laughed.

 

We walked back to my room and I collapsed on my bed.

"Dang! Why does school have to be so tiring! It's finally the weekend and I'm too tired to even do anything!"

"Are you sure about that?" she asked. She was lying right next to me.

"Okay, I'm not too tired for everything." I rolled over and pecked her lips.

She stared at me for a second and I simply stared back. "You know, you may be annoying, but you're very beautiful."

"Thanks. I appreciate the back handed compliment." I said laughing.

"Well, it's partly true. I forgot, I'm supposed to be reasonable. You actually aren't that annoying. Only sometimes."

"Just shut up." I said kissing her.

 

She kissed me back and I could tell she was smiling. She rolled over on top
of me.

It was getting so hot in my room from the heater and being in a sweat shirt. I just got rid of my shoes, scarf, sweatshirt, and long sleeve shirt. I was in just a cami spaghetti strap and my jeans.

She took off her sweatshirt and long sleeve shirt too. She wasn't wearing an undershirt only bra. I'm actually okay with that.

She continued to kiss me. I've never seen her like this. So loose and uncaring. She's not being all serious or mean. She's willingly making out with me. She's doing most of it anyways.

Her hands went up and down my sides and through my hair. Mine went everywhere. She was no longer cute, or simply attractive. She's hot!

She kissed down my neck for a bit and I smiled and got my breath back.

"This is new. I like it." I chuckled.

She pulled away and looked at me, smirking. "Well, I would say something cocky and sarcastic right now, but I'm not going to because I feel the same way. Which is kind of weird I have to admit, and slightly out of character for me."

She just shrugged and crashed her lips back onto mine. Who was I to object?

 

We were really getting into it when to my utter horror someone knocked on the door. "Momo? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I heard my uncle say. I panicked.

"Um...one minute! I need to get decent!"

Mina's eyes were wide. I motioned for her to get under the bed. She did. I went and threw her clothes under with her. I threw on a sweatshirt and opened the door.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that your mother called. She wanted to talk to you."

"Um...can I talk to her later? Or tomorrow. I'm really not feeling up to it right now."

"Alright. I understand. But please talk to her by no later than tomorrow."

"I will. I promise." I said smiling.

 

He smiled back and walked back down the hall. I shut the door and took a
breath. I looked behind me at Mina standing up. All her beautiful muscles flexing.

I took my sweatshirt back off because I was beginning to sweat it was so hot in here.

"That was close." I said breathlessly.

"I feel like the smart part of my brain is saying, 'Hey dude, that was too close leave now!' But the part of my brain that likes you so much for some weird reason is saying, 'Dude! She's totally hot! Don't leave!' And right now with the fact that I'm a teenage girl I'm going with the
second part of my brain."

"That was a really long explanation to just say, 'I don't want to leave yet, and continue kissing this girl who isn't my girlfriend.'"

She laughed. "Exactly!"

"Nope! Not happening! You don't get to kiss me like that until you're my girlfriend."

 

All of the sudden I felt two arms wrap around my waist. Her breath was at my ear. "Come on Momo. You know I'm going to ask eventually, but when I want to. The more you ask, the longer it's going to take."

"Oh, because you always like to be in control." I didn't show that my heart was going faster than a racecar.

"Yep."

"That's awful."

"Maybe."

I was beginning to falter because she lightly breathed down my neck creating goose bumps. "Mina, you're being unreasonable."

She lightly chuckled as she kissed the base of my neck, shooting electricity through me. "Am I?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered out.

"This is fun." she murmured against my skin. "I have so much influence."

I whipped around and smirked. Her eyes got wide. "And you think I have none?"

"Well..."

"Just shut up already Mina." I said.

She shrugged and kissed me again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

I was sitting at the table that Mina and I sat at for lunch alone right now. Mina had to go get something from a teacher. It was the last week before Thanksgiving break and everyone was buzzing with excitement. For the record, she still hasn't asked me to be her girl friend. I'm still pissed about that.

I was sitting there eating when someone came and sat across from me. I looked up and was shocked to see Jeongyeon. "What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"I came to apologize."

"For?"

"Those things I said. They weren't all true. It was just, you know, friend talk."

"One, I don't believe you. Two, why did it take this long to talk to me in the first place?"

"Well, I was afraid of you. You're somewhat intimidating. Also I wanted to give you time to cool off. You seemed like you were going to take my head off for a while so I let you have your space."

"That's a really lousy explanation."

"Well, it's the truth."

"Jeongyeon, get out of here."

"I'll make you believe me. I promise you that."

"Jeongyeon you irk me." I scooped up some peas and ate them. Gross.

She chuckled. "Well, I guess that's where I'm starting then." Then she looked at me curiously for a second. "Momo, have we met before? Like before school? The more I look at you the more I think we have. I just never thought about it before."

"I don't know."

"You wouldn't happen to have gone to a carnival, say ten years ago?" she said chuckling.

That's when I started choking on my peas. "Excuse me?!"

"Well, it's just you remind me of this little girl I liked a long time ago. We were at a carnival and I won her a teddy bear. I can't for the life of me remember her name though."

"You're the little girl?!"

"Wait, so you are the girl?"

"Yes! I still have the teddy bear too! I sleep with him every night!" I feel like that was saying too much.

 

Jeongyeon chuckled and looked like she was about to say something, but all of the sudden Mina showed up behind her. She didn't look happy. "Get up." she growled.

Jeongyeon looked up. "No, I don't think I'm going to. It's quite comfortable here."

"That wasn't a request Jeongyeon." Mina sneered with a deathly glare.

"Mina, relax. I'm just talking to the girl."

"Well, do it some other time."

That's when I butted it. "Mina, don't worry, she's just a jerk that says that what she said was all 'friend talk.'"

"Friend talk? Yeah right."

"It was."

"You said I was annoying." I said.

Mina smirked. "Okay, well that wasn't entirely false."

"Shut up! You're not helping!" I snapped.

 

"Listen Momo, I like you. You're funny and cute. You make me laugh and obviously we have a history. I really want to prove it to you that I was lying and just messing around with my friends." Jeongyeon pleaded. I could see Mina seething. She was jealous! "Unless of course you're already taken."

That's when the light bulb went off! "I'm not taken actually."

Mina glared at me. "That's not entirely true."

"Hey, well, I don't have a girlfriend." I shrugged.

I could tell Jeongyeon felt a little out of the loop. "Well, listen, if you ever want to just hang out again let me know."

"Alright."

She got up and left. Not without giving one final glare to Mina.

Mina quickly sat down. "What the heck?!"

"You haven't asked me yet." I said crossing my arms. "So technically I'm not taken."

"I would say that the other night means you're practically taken."

"Listen, it's not like I'm actually going to go back to Jeongyeon. She's a jerk. A selfish prick. I don't want to put myself through that. Plus, I like you too much." I shrugged and ate some more peas. They still don't taste any better than before. I couldn't help thinking about how Jeongyeon
was that sweet little girl so long ago. Well, people change. Damn!

I could see Mina visibly calm down. "Okay, fine. I give you that one,
but Momo, please be careful with her. She's a good liar and extremely manipulative."

I smiled. "I may not be very smart, but I'm good at figuring people out."

"You weren't the first time."

"Like you said she's a good liar. She even had me fooled."

"You act as if that's a hard thing."

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

 

Once we finished, we took a short walk until the bell rang for the last classes of the day.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

A/N:

 

OMGGGGG IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME LOL. I'M REALLY SORRY IF I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME WELL NOT LONG BUT WHATEVER. I'M REALLY SORRY I JUST REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY INTERNET FREAKING CONNECTION. 'KAY? I'M REALLY SORRY~

BUT HERE'S CHAPTER 8 >.< WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? AND ALOT OF YOU THOUGHT THAT MINA WAS THE ONE THAT GAVE HER THE TEDDY BEAR. WRONG! LOL. OH AND ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JEONGYEON'S EXPLANATION? :D I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER XD AND THAT LITTLE SCENE OMFG LOL XD

 

OH OH HAVE YOU WATCHED 'HIT THE STAGE' LINE UP? WELL I'M SURE YOU ALREADY DID! OMFG KILL ME NOW I JUST CAN'T! OMFG MOMO OMFG OMFG LOL I JUST UGH. YOU SEE SHE'S SO HOT AND PERFECT. AND GORGEOUS AND Y. AND I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. LIKE SERIOUSLY I'M ABOUT TO FORGET THAT I'M STRAIGHT THAT TIME! SHE'LL BE THE DEATH OF ME.

 

LOL SORRY FOR THAT.

WELL THEN, THANKS EVERYONE AND I HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ^~^