Chapter 4

She's My Tutor

 

Two months passed by. Two whole months! It was almost a routine. Go to school, after that go to Mina, and then go to bed. The only thing that brought me slightly out of routine was Jeongyeon. We became pretty close. We went to the movies as friends a couple times and we would sit together all the time. We texted and called each other and the whole nine yards. She's so sweet. She almost made me forget about Mina all together. Other than meeting her after school too.

 

I was pretty sure Jeongyeon was into me, but I wasn't positive. I talked to Sana and she assured me that she most likely does. Also she got with Tzuyu finally. I was so happy for her.

 

It was the day before the first homecoming dance. I was getting antsy because I really wanted Jeongyeon to ask me, but I wasn't sure if she was going to. It's getting too close.

 

The whole day passed by. I went to tutoring with Mina and then on my way out I was utterly shocked.

Standing there at the door of the library was Jeongyeon, holding a rose. I smiled widely and ran up to her.

 

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi."

"Listen, I was wondering, since homecoming is tomorrow night, If you would like to be my date?" She asked holding out the rose.

 

Mina passed by right then and scoffed. I glared at her and heartily accepted Jeongyeon's request and the rose. She gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed big time.

 

"I was afraid you weren't going to ask me." I admitted.

She chuckled. "Yeah, well I wanted to throw you off."

"That's risky. What if someone else was going to ask me?"

"Oh, I talked to all the guys and girls. I made sure to tell them that you were my date."

I smiled. Then I hit her shoulder. "Hey! What was that for?"

"For scaring me."

She laughed and threw her arm around my shoulders as she walked me back to my room.

 

When we got to my room I opened the door and looked back at her. 

 

"Goodnight Jeongyeon."

"Goodnight Momo."

 

I paused for a second then before I knew it Jeongyeon was next to me and she kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back.

 

She let go breathlessly. "Sorry, I just..."

I chuckled. "It's fine. Goodnight again."

"Night." She smiled widely and walked off.

I was breathless. I walked in my room and shut the door. Then I went and collapsed on my bed smiling and giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

For the dance I straightened and curled my hair. I put it up in a loose, but fancy bun with some little jewels. My dress was a little black number. It was a halter top with embroidery on the chest. I loved it.

I had black strappy heels and a little handbag.

I waited for Jeongyeon to come pick me up.

She was a couple minutes late which put me on edge, but she did show up and was as dashing as ever.

 

"Wow, Momo, you look amazing." She said staring.

"Thanks, so do you."

She smiled and took my hand. "Let's go."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

We walked in and I saw some girls glare in jealousy. I smiled. Yeri and Seulgi walked up with their dates smiling. 

 

"Hey Momo."

"Hey girls."

"You look great!"

"Thanks! So do you guys."

"Well, let's get to dancing!" Yeri said smiling at her date, pulling her onto the dance floor.

I smiled and pulled Jeongyeon onto the dance floor. We all were dancing and grinding in a huge group and it was so much fun!

Jeongyeon had her hands around my waist and my arms were around her neck. It was everything I hoped.

 

After a while I was getting too tired so I went over to the refreshments table. I was getting some punch when a couple girls came up to me. I looked up. They were giving me death glares. Oh circled around me.

 

"For a while we were okay with it, but now we're pissed."

"Um...I'm sorry?" I said. I had no idea what I did.

"You know what we're talking about!" Another spat.

 

One girl had punch and another had cake. They double teamed me. One splashed the punch on my face and the other smashed the cake onto the front of my dress. I screamed. Then the third girl reached back and hit me across the face. I was so shocked I couldn't breathe for a second. Then I got pissed.

 

I looked back at them with fire in my eyes. "Hell no."

I lunged at them. I pulled one's hair and slapped another. The third one was trying to pry me off, but I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her over my shoulder and onto the ground. It was the mother of all catfights.

We were screaming, hitting, biting, slapping, pulling, and anything else. Finally I felt someone pull me off the other two girls.

They picked up the thrashing me and ran out the back doors.

 

Finally the person dropped me on the ground. I looked up with fire still burning in my eyes. It was Mina. That did not improve my foul mood.

I stood up. I could feel where I was kicked, slapped, and bitten. It hurt.

 

"Are you alright Momo?"

"Why the heck do you care? You haven't even talked to me for two months!" I screamed. I was still all revved up.

"But I did talk to you."

"Yeah to tell me I'm doing something wrong with my math homework! You never once really talked to me!"

"Why did you even want me to? You had your precious Jeongyeon."

"Believe it or not I missed our little banter. Jeongyeon is really sweet and I really like her, but sometimes arguing and yelling at someone just feels nice."

"Do you know how weird you sound right now?"

"Yes, but you know what?! I don't give a damn! I just got the crap beaten out of me in there and I don't even know why!"

"I can tell you. They were pretentious and jealous girls. They liked Jeongyeon and you took her."

"I can't deal with that!"

"Well, congrats, that's what you won when you finally got your sweet little Jeongyeon."

"Why do you hate her so much anyways?! What did she do to you?!"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"She stole the girl I loved. I had been dating her for six months and I found the two of them in a storage closet. That's what happened! She was my best friend and she did the worst thing a friend could! Or any person for that matter."

I gasped. "Oh my gosh. Mina, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, well, it's history. It doesn't matter. And I'm leaving now."

"Wait!" I said grabbing her arm.

 

She just pulled out of my grasp and kept walking. It was the first time in two months we've talked about other things than school work and now I think we're worse off than before.

I felt like screaming at that moment and I did. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Once I finished I sighed.

 

Why did she drag me out of there? What was she even doing there? Why is she so mean?! I kicked the tree next to me and stomped to my dorm room. I am in need of a long shower.

I got in and I quickly stripped down and got in the shower. It felt so nice.

 

Once I was done I jumped out and checked the damage. I was bruised all over. I had some bite marks too. I sighed and put on some sweats and a white v-neck. Homecoming was going so well, and now just like that it .

I slipped on my shoes and walked to the little coffee spot. I got a coffee and went and leaned against a tree. I was kind of behind some bushed because I really didn't want to be seen.

It happened to be my lucky day that Jeongyeon and another 2 boys, was passing by.

 

"Do you know where she went?"

"No, all I saw was Mina ripping her off those two other girls."

"She's quite the little spirit with a nasty temper."

"Yeah, no kidding. She's lucky she's hot. I just want to get her in bed then I can just get rid of her. She's annoying as hell."

I gasped at that and my eyes began welling up with tears, but I kept listening.

"That's harsh man."

"Whatever. I don't care. I bet Mina likes her too, so this is like a double hit for me." She said laughing.

Mina doesn't like me. I know that, but still what a jerk!

 

"So once you're done with her and she's all heartbroken can I have a go?"

"Sure, why not? I'll get her all warmed up for you."

Both the guys laughed. That's when I couldn't stand it any longer. I stood up and walked over to her.

 

Her eyes got wide. "Oh hey Momo." She stuttered out.

"You want to see that temper in action?"

I took my coffee and splashed it all over her face and slapped her, and then just for good measure I kicked her.

 

"Go to hell Jeongyeon. How dare you talk about me like that!"

I turned to JB, who was looking very frightened at that point. I smiled devilishly then just slapped her as hard as I could across the face. 

 

"You really deserved that." I said.

 

I walked away and that's when the tears began to fall. I can't believe what a fool I was for falling for Jeongyeon like that. How could I be so stupid?! She's a player. A dirty disgusting girl with only one thing on her mind. I felt so used and hurt. This so much! Mina is right. I'm stupid!

I walked back to my dorm and cried into my pillow. Tomorrow is the weekend, so hopefully things will be better.

 

After I calmed down a little I decided to call Sana.

She picked up immediately.

 

"What's the matter?!" She yelled.

"How did you know something was wrong?"

"It's nine o clock and tonight is your homecoming! What happened?!"

I relayed to her what happened at the dance. "Oh my, what pretentious little biznatches!"

I chuckled. "It gets worse too."

"How?!"

I told her what happened and what I overheard Jeongyeon saying. "That jerk! Oh my gosh! I'm going to fly over right now and take her down myself!"

 

"No, it's fine Sana. I already took care of her."

"Hey Momo, what about this Mina character you told me about?"

"What about her?"

"She seems pretty, I don't know, interesting."

"She's my tutor and she hates me."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"I am. You don't know her. You haven't seen the way she acts in person."

"Yeah, that's true. But maybe she was just jealous over Jeongyeon."

"I never thought of that." I then told her about what Mina said Jeongyeon did.

"That's awful, yeah this Jeongyeon person needs the wrath of the best friend really bad."

"You know, I just hope she gets blessed like she blessed me." I said assuredly.

She laughed. "That's the spirit."

"Well, I'll talk to you later. I already feel better."

She chuckled. "I'm glad. Goodnight."

 

I set my phone down and cuddled up with my teddy bear. I love this teddy bear. I got it when I was seven. I was at a carnival and a little girl won it for me. She was so nice.

I yawned thinking about her and fell asleep. Why can't girls or boys be like that now a days?

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

A/N:

 

HEY EVERYONEEEE I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. IT'S JUST THAT I'M BUSY.. BUT ATLEAST I UPDATED THIS STORY RIGHT...? AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? :) OH AND I'M SORRY IF THERE'S ALOT OF ERRORS HERE CAUSE I'M REALLY SLEEPY RIGHT NOW LOL AND I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF I CAN UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES... SO YEAH I'M REALLY SORRY.. :(

ANYWAYS THANKS EVERYONE FOR WAITING AND READING LOL I JUST CAN'T UPDATE ALOT TODAY.. I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS ^~^ ESPECIALLY TO THOSE MIMO-- OKAY STOP LOL. JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE 'KAY? ^~^ LOVE Y'ALL ♥

 

~_momoring_