Chapter 26

She's My Tutor

"Let's go for a walk, Momo," Mina said that night when I was feeling better. I was just packing up all my stuff when she was leaning on the doorway.

"Why?"

"Can't I just go on a walk with my girlfriend without any ulterior motive?"

I eyed her questioningly. "Fine. Let's go on a walk." I stood up, and we both tiptoed downstairs and outside. It was chilly, so I pulled my sweater tighter around me.

She then slipped her hand in mine. We strolled throughout the street hand in hand. "So listen, I know it's not for a couple of days, but I got you your Christmas present."

"What?!" I yelled, shocked. "No! I don't want it!"

She looked surprised by that. "Why?"

"Because... I haven't gotten you yours yet." I said looking down. "I had planned on getting it when I return home and then give it to you when we go back to school. But I had no time getting it prior. I'm sorry."

She chuckled. "Calm down Momo. I ordered this present online a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have time either. It showed up at the house just the other day."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I didn't have a chance to wrap it though."

"That's okay," I said smiling at her. "What is it?!"

"Calm down, Momo," She said laughing.

"Fine. But I really want to know!"

"Okay, okay. You'll find out if you stop bugging me."

I pouted. "Fine, let's keep walking."

"Alright."

"Is it back at your house?" I asked when we continued down the street.

"Nope. It's right here." She said pulling out a cute little box.

My eyes widened. "What is it?" I said calmer.

"You know, you're right. We should just give each other the gifts once you have a gift for me, too. So, let's wait until we get back to school." She put the tempting little box back in her pocket, out of sight, but not out of mind.

"No! Mina! You can't do that! It's not fair!"

She laughed. "All is fair in love and war."

"Give it to me," I grumbled.

"No, it's my present to you, so I get to decide when to give it!"

"You irritate me."

"Nothing new, sweetheart." She laughed.

"Myoui Mina?!" I heard someone yell.

We both turned around confused. I saw three men walking up to us. They looked like a bunch of thugs. You know the type of people you see smoking under-aged, drinking, and wearing super baggy clothes that never actually fit. One had black long hair, another was wearing a beanie, and the third had a hat on with some sort of weird symbol.

"What are you doing here?" The one with the hat said smiling at her.

I looked up at Mina, her expression was weird. Like she was confused, worried, but forcing a smile. "Well, um... I'm home for Christmas break."

"Oh! That's right! You're still going to that preppy school."

"Yep, been going since freshmen year."

"Well, who's this?" He followed up, looking at me.

"Um... this is my girlfriend Momo. Babe, this is Chan, Han, and Felix." She said pointing at the one with the hat, then the one with the beanie, then the one with black long hair.

"Nice to meet you," I said smiling.

"Wow, she's a pretty one, Mina." They said staring at me up and down.

"Yeah, I know."

"So, how have you been?" Chan asked.

"I've been great."

"I'm sure, thanks to this little beauty." He said motioning to me. "So how is she in bed?" He asked like I wasn't there.

"Excuse me?!" I said. "That is so rude. I'm right here!" I snapped.

"It's a simple question. Relax."

"It's rude is what it is! Don't ask things like that! Have some decency!" They all just looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Anyway, so is she, Mina? She seems like quite the spirit." He said winking and nudging her.

I was pissed now. I placed my hands on my hips and glared at her, waiting for her answer. "Well, Mina?" I asked.

She looked really nervous, then finally sighed. "I wouldn't know."

The guys looked shocked for a second. "Really? But, I mean, you used to do more with girls you didn't even know." They said laughing at some memory.

I didn't know about this. "Alright guys, that's enough. Momo and I have to get home. I'll see you later."

"Hey, you're already leaving when we haven't even seen you for months?!"

"Yeah, I am." She grabbed my arm and dragged me away from them. The boys then just shook their heads and left. When they're finally gone, and we're in a safe distance, I took my arm from her grasp and walked a little ahead. I had my arms crossed and to tell you the truth, I was a little upset.

"Momo, I'm so sorry about that," She said catching up to me.

"It's fine," I answered not looking at her.

"Wait, it seems like something else is bothering you."

I paused. "Well... it was just that..." I didn't exactly know how to phrase it. I finally sighed and decided to just say it. "I don't like the thought of you being with so many other girls." I huffed.

She grabbed my arm again, making me stop. She lifted my chin, meeting my gaze. "Listen to me. None of those accusations were true."

"What? But they said..."

She cut me off. "Yeah, they said that, but does it mean it's true? No. Being friends with them meant being a jerk-off and well... I was, but not to the extent of them. They used girls and I just... didn't. I couldn't. I didn't want to break a girl's heart like that, so I just let them believe I got with a girl when they assumed I had, and that's what they were referring to."

"So you're a..."

"Yep, I'm a ."

I blushed. "Well, that's great." I pulled my eyes away from hers to conceal my blushing cheeks. I could hear her chuckle lightly.

"Let's go back now." She interlaced our fingers.

"Alright." Then I remembered something. "Hey! I want my present!"

"Oh, do you? I was hoping you'd forget."

"Mina, please?"

She sighed. "If you guess what it is, and why I got it, then I'll give it to you."

"Not fair! I'm bad at guessing games!"

"Well, then I guess you will not get your present now."

"Fine. I don't care. I don't want it."

"Okay, good."

We finally got back to their house. Before we walked inside, she quickly pulled me into her chest and hugged me. We went inside and saw everyone around the TV. We just decided to go upstairs, as we walked into her room, I tripped over my open suitcase.

She just laughed at me as I flipped her off. "Thanks a lot," I muttered as I got up and sat on her bed.

She walked over and sat next to me. "I'm really going to miss you tomorrow when you leave."

"I don't want to go..."

"Don't worry, it's only a couple of days," she responded in an audible whisper.

"It's not just not seeing you, it's... my family."

"Don't worry, Momo, you'll be fine. I promise."

"Well, I've gotten so used to you that now I don't know what I'm going to do."

"We'll just have to make the best of it."

"I know..." I pouted, not even bothering to hide it.

She leaned over and pulled my lips into a tender, longing kiss. She pulled away slightly, her lips still brushing mine. "Momo, I'm yours," She muttered softly. Just hearing that made my heart jump.

She dabbed her lips to mine again... but then I sneezed.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" I couldn't tell if she was about to laugh or be pissed... "I didn't even see that one coming!"

"It's fine..." She burst out laughing.

"Oh, goodness, I thought you were going to break up with me or something."

"For sneezing on me by accident?"

"Well... it happens."

Her laughter slowly became uncontrollable that she could barely breathe. I think it was at me too. "Gosh, Momo. I can't believe you just did that."

"What?!"

"It just kind of connected in my mind. You sneezed on me while kissing. That's just great. Way to ruin the mood!" She laid down on the bed, still losing her .

"I said, I'm sorry! I really am!"

"It's fine. Don't worry." She added calming down.

"Great, you finally kiss me and I sneeze. Now you'll never kiss me again."

"Momo, I don't know if that's physically possible for me." She grinned up at me as I laid down next to her.

"That's good."

"Well, you have an early day tomorrow. You should probably go to sleep."

"I don't want to." I was already in sweats and a tank top because I was sick all day.

She chuckled when I yawned. "Goodnight." She mumbled, burying me in her chest.

"Goodnight," I replied, curling up to her. She wrapped her arm around me as I let my drowsiness took a toll on me.