Chapter 25

She's My Tutor

 

"Achoo!" I sniffled and coughed a little. I was so sick. I don't know what happened.

Yesterday, I was playing truth or dare and now, I'm lying in bed, about to cough out a lung.

"How are you feeling?"

I looked up to see Mina by the doorway with one of those surgical masks on. I simply rolled my eyes. "Worse, if it's possible."

"I'm sorry."

"I don't get it, how could I get so sick?!"

"Here, I brought some cold medicine."

"I don't want to take that stuff! It makes me all loopy!"

"That's why I chose this stuff." She said laughing. I crossed my arms and pursed my lips. "I'm kidding. It was all we had in the cabinet. Just take it so you can get better."

"Mina!" I complained. "I don't want to!"

"Hirai Momo, please! It's good for you. Don't you want to get better?"

I pouted. "Fine." I mumbled quietly.

She walked over and spooned out some of the obnoxious liquid. "Open up." She commanded sternly.

I looked at the offending crap nervously then barely opened my mouth.

"Wider." She said glaring.

I finally complied and swallowed it all. I started gagging and being a histrionic maniac.

Mina just laughed at me. "Well, at least you took it."

"Shut up." I murmured.

She laughed. "Okay, well I was going to take you and Maru to the park today, but it looks like you can't go, so I'm really sorry to do this to you, but I have to go for a little bit because we already told him we were going to go."

"Alright, that's fine."

"I hope you feel better by the time I get back."

"Me too."

She pulled off the mask and kissed my forehead then left.

I hate getting sick! At least, it's not as bad as the last time when I passed out and had to be taken to the hospital. Although, it did have some wondrous repercussions. I got the woman of my dreams.

I made my way downstairs and sat on the couch with a blanket around me watching TV.

Masao was nice enough to come in and check on me every once in a while. Mina and I were still a little pissed at him, but we were slowly mending the relationship.

Irene left around one to go to Mimi's house, about an hour and a half after Mina and Maru. Irene and Mimi now have this weird friends with benefits thing going on. Kind of creeping me out, but if I don't delve too much into it I can keep my meal down.

Mika left some time later for no apparent reason. She never does have one.

Jungkook is just as lonely and bitter as ever. You know, he's really not that bad looking, I don't know why he doesn't just improve his thorny personality, I bet he could get a lot of girls. I mean I have a thorny personality too, but I work it. He doesn't.

I had a tissue box next to me and kept sniffling and blowing my nose. This . I'm sick at my girlfriend's house, how sad is that?!

After a little while, Yohee and Masao left. They needed to go shopping. I said bye and continued staring at the picture box with a blank look. The only time I really moved was to grab a tissue and blow my stuffed nose.

I saw Jungkook on his way out of the house and turned. "Where are you going?"

"For a walk. Is that a problem?" He sneered.

"No, I was just wondering because now, the house feels so empty."

"Listen, I'm sure you're not going to miss tweedle dee here." He said pointing to himself.

"Actually, you're tweedle dum, just for the record."

He rolled his eyes, but right before he walked out, I swear I saw him smile.

I chuckled to myself and continued to watch TV.

"What's so funny?" I heard someone ask from behind me.

I turned and saw Misuki standing there. "Oh, nothing. I just like messing with Jungkook." I said smiling. "Want to watch TV with me?"

"Yeah."

He walked around and sat next to me on the couch. "I'd be careful, Misuki. I'm a sicky."

"It's fine. I don't get sick easily."

"Alright." I smiled.

He strikes me as the innocent sweet kid. I mean, I've seen the way he treats Maru and it's so sweet. He's so tall though, I can't believe he's only fourteen! He looks very similar to Mina and Mika, only he still had a slightly boyish face, while they are mature you could say.

"So, how's school for you?" I asked him.

"Fine. I don't care for it very much though."

"Really? Aren't you smart?"

"Yes, that's why I don't care for it. It's boring."

"Ah, I see. Well, according to my ever so sweet girlfriend, I'm dumber than a sack of potatoes." I said, smiling at the memory.

"Really? She said that?"

"Well, she used to. She's nicer now that she has something to lose." I laughed.

"I can see why she likes you." Misuki said, staring at the TV.

"Really? Enlighten me, because I'm still not sure half the time."

"You're funny."

"That's it?"

"Well, a good humorous personality goes a long way with a person. Also, you're really pretty."

"Aw, thank you. You're so sweet."

He looked over at me and I smiled sweetly. I swear, I was just being nice, nothing more... but he didn't exactly take it that way.

Out of nowhere, he leaned over and kissed me! I pulled away quickly with wide eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you."

"Wh-Why?!"

"Because I really like you."

"Yes, but you do know I'm like three years older than you, right?

"Yes, but I've been with girls even older than you."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I find school so boring, I entertain myself in other ways."

"No way! Mina's little brother is a manwhore?! Where did that come from?!"

"Momo, I really like you, age shouldn't matter."

"Uh, yeah, but the fact that I'm dating your older sister should." I said laughing.

"So? What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"You're too cute! I just can't take you seriously with those little boyish looks." I said pinching his cheek.

Boy did that get under his skin. "I've been with way more girls than both my sisters, put together and probably more than you've been with guys or girls."

"I wouldn't deny it at this point. I'm definitely surprised too, because you came off as the quiet sweet brother."

"That's my gimmick. Girls fall pretty quick for the quiet, sensitive guy."

"Yes, but now you've just given your gimmick away to me, so I guess I'll never fall for you." I said, teasing him. Just for the record I'm having too much fun patronizing this little boy to worry about him trying to get me. I bet I could take him.

"That doesn't mean I still can't get you."

"Misuki, I just think you're too cute for me." I shrugged.

"I'm not out of your league. You could have any guy or girl you wanted."

"Really?!"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Well, in that case, I want Mina." I smiled.

A shadow passed over Misuki's features."I look just like her, only a little shorter."

"And you're a guy."

"So?!"

"Listen, in like two months, if I were to be with you that'd be ." I said laughing.

"So the thought crossed your mind?"

"No! Of course not."

"Just one more kiss."

"Misuki, no."

"Please! Then I won't ever bother you."

I scratched my chin in a thinking manner. I wasn't actually considering it, I promise, I'm just messing around. "Let me think, uh, no."

"Come on, Momo."

"Misuki, if you ask again, I'll go get a pair of scissors, and you don't want to know what I can do with said weaponry."

"Fine, I won't ask again." He paused and I saw him, from the corner of my eye, move closer.

He would'nt...

Two seconds later, he did. He forcibly kissed me again! I was pushing against him, but being a guy, he was stronger than me. Dang it! I thought I could take him, but being sick doesn't help things.

Finally out of final resistance I bit his lip. He yelped in pain and pulled away.

I heard a cough from behind us, standing there hand in hand was Maru and Mina.

"Not my fault." I said pointing at Misuki, who had a horrified look on his face.

"Misuki, I'm going to go put Maru in his room to draw for a little while. In that time, I suggest you come up with one heck of an explanation."

Mina her heel and made her way upstairs.

I turned to Misuki with a wicked smile, "You're in trouble." I said in a sing song voice.

"Oh, God! I... I don't know what I'm going to do!"

"Um... suggestion, how about not kiss me like I said, oh look, you screwed that idea out."

Mina came down the stairs slowly with a blank look. She pointed at Misuki. "Explain. Now."

"I... uh... she... uh..."

"Not good enough. Momo? Care to tell me what happened? You know how I feel about things like this."

I got up and walked over to her. "Listen, it wasn't my fault. It was all his. You should beat him. He kissed me... twice."

"Twice?" Her brows ceased together.

"Yes, the first one caught me off guard and I didn't actually think he'd do it again! I mean, I also didn't know he was a manwhore. That was news to me."

"He is?"

"Yeah, evidently, he's been with girls older than me."

"Well, maybe, he should go find those girls and leave you alone!"

"Mina, take a deep breath, then go hit him."

She breathed in and out. "I'm not going to hit him... for now. He won't see it coming. It may be while he's sleeping. It may be when he's just spacing out. It may be when he's eating dinner, but I'm going to get him."

"Awesome!" I said."I don't know if I'll be here, so can you video tape it please?"

"I'll have Mika do it."

"Yay, life!"

"Wait! Mina! I'm really sorry! But she's just so..."

"So what?" Mina interrupted him.

"Amazing!" I intervened as well.

"Yeah, I know! But you don't need to know that! Only me! Dang it! I'm jealous!" She said, running her hands through her hair. "I'm getting all flustered because someone else kissed you! I can't even stand thinking about another person touching you, let alone kissing you! Agh! And it was my brother!" She turned around and leaned her head against the wall.

I went and wrapped my arms around her waist, most because that's all I can reach, but whatever. "Mina, calm down. It's not out of the ordinary for someone to be jealous when something involves their significant other."

"Fine. I'll accept it, but I don't like it."

"No one does. Think how I felt when Nayeon showed up that one time. She was tall, beautiful, and your ex that you loved. I was a little upset, but then she ended up being a total cow, so I got over it."

She smiled down at me. "I love you. I can't get over it."

I chuckled. "Yeah, and I love you."

"I would kiss you, but I don't want to risk getting sick."

"Fine, fine, but you have to promise to kiss me tomorrow before I leave." I said, eyeing her.

"Fine, I promise."

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder as we walked up to her room, leaving Misuki there by his lonesome.