Chapter 24

She's My Tutor

I saw her run into her house and slam the door shut. I sighed and walked over there.

I can't believe those girls would be so insensitive. Okay, yes, I am a lot of the time, but I feel bad... I mean, I got Mina and she didn't, and even though she's a creepy stalking cow!

Excuse me... a slightly over obsessed young girl, she still has feelings, and her feelings just got really hurt. I know how it feels to be rejected, that alone is not fun, but when you add them laughing at you, that just plain .

I knocked on the door lightly. "Who is it?" I heard the muffled voice whisper on the inside. She sounds like she's been crying.

"It's Momo."

"Oh, gosh. I don't want to talk to you."

"Hey, at least I care! I just wanted to see if you were alright. Those girls were really rude to start laughing. I'm sorry."

The door cracked open slightly. "You are apologizing to me for them?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I know how you feel. I've been rejected before, too."

The door opened just a jar more. "Really?"

"Yes, many times."

"Okay, I'll believe that." She scoffed.

"Hey! I'm the one who's trying to help here, no snide comments."

"Sorry."

"Your apology is noted. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you weren't over here hanging yourself. I also wanted to try and get you to come back."

"I don't want to face them again." She pouted.

"Oh, come on. It will be fine. I'll be there, and you still haven't met Irene and Jungkook. They may not be the friendliest people or even worth your time, but everyone likes to meet new people, right?"

"Who's Irene?"

"Don't get your hopes up hunny, she doesn't have the same motive as you with Mina."

"She's straight?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Well... I don't know."

"I'll get the girls to apologize to you." I said shrugging.

"I guess, it wouldn't hurt to come over for a little while longer."

"That's the spirit." I replied, smiling.

She opened the door all the way and stepped out. Her makeup completely un-smudged. I seriously need to find out what products she uses.

We walked a little ways over when she finally broke the silence. "Thanks, Momo."

"No problem. Just to let you know though, I'm not normally this nice, so don't get the idea that I do this a lot and if I insult you tonight, I probably won't feel as bad."

"Noted."

"Good."

We walked back inside, Mika and Mina were standing there. They looked up at us, Mina looked really surprised.

"Apologize." I said in monotone, glaring at the dynamic duo.

"For what?" asked Mika.

"Embarrassing her. Being a jerk. Being insensitive. Having no heart. Take your pick."

She sighed. "Fine. I'm sorry, Mimi."

"That didn't sound sincere." I said.

"Come on, Momo."

"Alright. We'll skip you for now. Mina, it's your turn."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Okay, then. I'm sorry, Mimi."

"You both at apologizing."

"What do you want us to do?" Mina complained.

"Be sincere!"

"I don't want to!" she retaliated even more.

I had an indifferent look on my face and just shrugged, "Fine."

I swiftly walked past the both of them. Mina reached out and grabbed my arm. "Are you mad or something?"

"No." I pulled out of her grasp and kept walking.

"Dang it, Momo. I know when you're mad."

"Okay." I said nonchalantly, still striding to gosh knows where. The other two were following behind.

"You're irritating me."

"That makes the two of us." To my luck, something caught my eyes. I scooped a handful of chips before munching it.

"So, you're going to be mad until I apologize?"

"I don't know."

"Agh! Momo!" That's when the corner of my mouth twitched upward, breaking my facade. "I just saw you smile!" she yelled pointing. "Are you messing with me?!"

I turned to her and smiled, "Partly. You have to be more considerate to someone's feelings, Mina. Not all are like me who will just hit you and be done with it. Some are sensitive."

"Thank God. I'm in love with you then."

I laughed as she kiss my cheek. "I love you, too."

"Alright, fine. I'll go apologize, and mean it."

"Good girl." I smirked.

"You're so manipulative."

"You betchya, babe." I winked and ate more chips.

The other two were sitting on the couch when Mina went to apologize to Mimi. She even gave her a hug. That made the other girl happy.

A couple minutes later, tweedle dee and tweedle dumb made their first appearance today.

"Momo." They greeted me coolly.

"Idiots." I retorted back.

They glared at me and walked over to where the three girls were. I was still at the chips and dip. It was yummy.

"Oh! Hi, I'm Mimi." She said, introducing herself in a nice way.

They all said hello kindly, but something was weird when she greeted Irene. Maybe it was because they were like the exact same height or something, but I don't know... these people just throw me for a loop a lot of the time.

"Alright, so does anyone want to... uh... play twister?" Mika said.

"That's a lame game." I responded, walking up with a mouthful of chips. Once I swallowed I optioned, "Truth or dare anyone?"

"And that one is less lame how?" Jungkook snapped.

"I'm playing it, that's how."

"I would think it would make it lamer."

"That was a really bad comeback, my dear. Mostly because I think the whole human population saw it coming." I said, laughing at him.

He just crossed his arms and pouted.

"Aright. Truth or dare, it is." Mina confirmed.

Then we heard a little boy scream. At the same time Mika, Mina, and I yelled, "Maru!" And ran to where we heard him scream.

It was upstairs in the game room. There was Mimi and Irene going at it.

Mika covered Maru's eyes and directed him out of there. I swear, I didn't even see them leave! How sneaky of them.

"Okay, wait a second... I'm confused." Mina finally started.

"Yeah, me too." I agreed.

Mimi and Irene quickly stood up and brushed themselves off. "Sorry." Both of them mumbled.

"I still don't understand!" Mina added.

"She just likes attractive people." Mimi answered for Irene. Okay, I feel slightly offended here.

Mina nodded. "Okay, that makes sense."

"So... are we all good?" Mimi asked.

"Well, I don't know if I want you two polluting our innocent game of truth or dare now." I said, still offended.

"It won't happen again." She said, laughing. "Don't worry, we won't spontaneously start making out. Unless, of course, you want to, Mina."

"Do you want to get hit? Just because I was all nice to you earlier, doesn't mean I won't kick your ." I muttered, pointing my finger at her.

"Sorry, sorry." She said, holding up her hands.

"Now, both of you disgusting people, get out of here." I pointed out of the room. "Now, because of you, Maru is going to have nightmare for a week."

They both finally left downstairs. I just stood there a second with Mina when she started laughing.

"What's so funny?!"

"You! I can completely tell, you're mad!"

"I am not."

"You're upset that Irene hasn't come onto you, too. I saw it on your face when Mimi said that."

I pursed my lips. "That's not true."

"Oh, isn't it?" she smirked.

"Okay, maybe a little."

"Well, for the record, it just makes me hate the twins even more."

"Why?"

"Because Irene didn't realize that my girlfriend is the most beautiful out of us all?"

I blushed deep red. "Stop!" I giggled.

She wrapped her arms around me. "I love you, Hirai Momo, and don't you ever forget it."

"Never."

She leaned down and kissed me sweetly on the lips before going downstairs to play truth or dare with the rest of the crew.