Chapter 13

She's My Tutor

*Recap of chapter 12*

Mina and Tzuyu shook hands, but I felt like there was tension on Tzuyu's side. Douche.

"Well, is she like staying at your house?"
"Yeah." I went on to tell them about our wonderful night.
"Momo, you need a new family." Sana said at the end of the story.
"Yeah, I know."
"Mina, what did you think of them?"
"Embarrassing and obnoxious, but I can handle it." she smiled.
"That's good. It would be rough handling them. Trust me. I have in the past."

We talked for a while, and Sana kept asking Mina questions. Then things started getting uncomfortable. Hyuna, a that used to fight with me every day, came over.

 

 

 

~Present time~

 

"Momo." She sneered.
"Hyuna." I greeted sweetly. "How have you been?"
"Much better since you left."
"Why must people say that? It hurts you know."
"Nothing breaks that ice heart."
"So true." I chuckled.
"By the way I think the new hair suits you better."
"Whoa, back up. Was that an actual compliment?"
"Yeah it was. I decided to turn a new leaf."
I narrowed my eyes. "I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. Why would you want to turn a new leaf? That makes no sense. We enjoyed making each other miserable too much."
"Well, people can change Momo. It looks like you have too. Who's this girl? A girlfriend?"
"Yeah, this is Mina. Mina, this is Hyuna."
"Nice to meet you." she greeted pleasantly.
She smiled at her. "So what's it like to date the biggest dumbest from this school."
"There we go. That's what I was looking for." I said smiling and crossing my arms.
Mina piped up. "It's actually pretty entertaining. Like now for instance."
I turned and glared at her. "You're not going to argue with her?"
"No." she said smirking.
I hit her arm and turned back to Hyuna.
"Well it looks like even your little girlfriend agrees."
"Yeah, and despite that she still is with me."
"I can't see why."
I turned to Mina. "Want to tell her?"
"Sure, I lost a bet." she said. I punched her arm again. "Just kidding, I do actually like her. She's funny."


I turned back around to Hyuna then just like that I had chocolate pudding in my face. I screamed and heard Hyuna laughing. I could hear people chuckling behind me.

That's when I lunged at her. We were wrestling on the ground and I managed to get some of the pudding that was on me on her.

People began surrounding us, chanting either of our names. Mine was mostly being yelled. That made me feel good.

Finally I felt someone grab my waist and yank me off her. I looked back and it was Mina smirking. "I feel a sense of déjà vu."
"Shut up."

 

"That's what you get ! I never got you back for pantsing me on the last day of school!" She yelled.
"You know, it was totally worth it. Having everyone stare at your granny made my day!" I screamed back.

Then all of the sudden the doors flew open and a very angry Mr. Park was standing there. "Hirai Momo! Kim Hyuna! Come here now!"
"I don't even go to this school and I'm being sent to the principal's office."
Mina and I walked with Mr. Park and Hyuna to the office.


We walked in and sat down. Mina actually waited out by the secretary.
"What happened ladies? I know it's always you two that cause trouble, so please enlighten me. What happened this time?"
"I started it." I said sighing.
"What?!" Hyuna and Mr. Park said at the same time.
"Well, you can't punish me except for not allowing me back in the school, so yes, I started the fight. Plus I'm the one that pantsed her the last day of school last year."
"Did you really?" Mr. Park said sighing.
"Yeah, sorry. It just happens."
"Well, Momo, I can't allow you back in the school tomorrow. I'm sorry."
"Alright."
"And Hyuna, I know that you had some part in this so two days of detention."
"Okay."
"Now, both you ladies go leave."

We got up and walked out. I turned to her. "Hey Hyuna, let's just make amends now."
She sighed. "Fine." She held out her hand and I shook it. "We're not friends."
"But we're not enemies." I smiled.
She smiled back and walked out.

I went over to Mina. She looked up and smirked. "You're a mess."
"I know. Let's go so I can clean myself up at home."
"Alright." She got up and we walked out.

We walked hand in hand back home.
"That was fun." She said laughing.
"Yeah, thanks. Now I'm not allowed back at the school though."
"I figured."
"What are we going to do to take up that time?"
"I can think of a few things." she said winking.
I just laughed and shoved her shoulder.


"It's freezing outside." I said shivering.
"Yeah, I know." she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and brought me close to her. "Well, it's nice and snowy outside. Want to..." She let go of me and reached down grabbing a chunk of snow and smashing it on my head.
I squealed and laughed. "You jerk!"

I went and made a snowball and chucked it at her. It hit her square on her back when she was running away.

We laughed and ran home throwing snowballs at each other.


Once we reached my house I slipped and fell into the snow. She walked over and sat next to me. "Smooth move genius." she laughed.
"Yeah, I'm just that cool."
She smiled down at me. Then she slowly leaned down. She pressed her lips lightly to mine.
Then she pulled away, but our lips were still brushing each other, and chuckled. "Tastes like chocolate pudding."
I laughed. "Well, that's not all bad is it?"
"Nope." And she leaned down and kissed me again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


"Aren't fingers incredible?"
She laughed. "Yeah, I have to say they are."
"I mean, we can pick stuff up, write, and do all sorts of things."
"That was totally random miss Hirai." Mina laughed.

We were lying on my bed watching a movie. I was lying on her chest and our hands were intertwined.
"Well I'm sorry, that I get distracted so easily."
She chuckled. "It's cute."
I stuck my tongue out at her. I went to get up just to adjust, but she wrapped her arms around me. "Don't. You're warm."
I laughed and cuddled up to her.


We continued watching the movie and she just played with my damp hair here and there. I took a shower earlier to wash off the pudding.
Then I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. My mom wasn't home so I decided to look out my window to see who it was. I didn't want to answer if it's family.
I crawled over to my window and looked out.


"Oh! It's Sana!" I exclaimed getting off the bed.
I heard Mina walk down after me.
I threw the door open. "What are you doing here?! School is still going!"
I saw Tzuyu was behind her. They both walked in.
"Well, we skipped. It's no biggie, we're not doing anything today."
"Alright." I said chuckling.
"So what are you guys doing today?"
"Watching movies, relaxing, and having snowball fights."
"Aw! That sounds fun!"
"It is."
"You both are so cute together."
"Thank you Sana."
"Well, go get ready, we're going on a double date."
"Double date?"
"Yeah! It'll be fun!"
"What do you think Mina?" I asked, turning to her.
"Sure, why not. We're not doing much else."
"Awesome! Tzuyu and I will wait, why you both get ready."
"Where are we going?"
"I don't know!" She said excitedly.
I rolled my eyes and Mina and I went up to change.

 

I was wearing black skinny jeans, a blue long sleeved top, and a sweater over it with some black gloves.
I blow dried my hair a little and put it in a pony tail. I walked out right as Mina was coming out of her room.
She smiled and we walked down together.


It wasn't a pleasant sight though. Tzuyu and Sana were making out on my couch. "Hey you two! Break it up!" I yelled.
Sana blushed and giggled. Tzuyu just smirked.
I rolled my eyes and we all walked out to go on our double date.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N:

OH YES I'M BACK LOL. 

HERE'S A SHORT CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL XD

I JUST NEED TO CUT THE SCENES >…<

ANYWAYS THANKS EVERYONE FOR WAITING 😄 ^~^

 

 

~_momoring_