Chapter 1

She's My Tutor

 

"Mother if you send me there I'll scream." I said glaring. 

"It's already been settled. Your uncle is very happy you're coming." 

I looked at the brochure then I looked at my mom. I took a deep breath and screamed as loud as I could. 

"Hirai Momo! Quit that screaming!" My mom yelled at me. 

I quieted down and glared at her. "I warned you." 

"You're going to this school and you'll enjoy it!" 

"I highly doubt that." 

"Your uniform is going to come in the mail tomorrow." 

"I can't believe you did this without asking me." 

"It's the best school in the state. You have awful grades and this could help. You'll get good teachers and tutors. I had to pay extra for you to go." 

"Why the hell did you do that?! I don't want to go anyways!" 

She sighed. "Listen, I bought you this too." She handed me a box. I looked at it. Hair dye. 

"What's this for?" 

"To get those colors out of your hair." 

"Huh?" 

"It's not allowed. You can't have multicolored hair like that." 

I laughed. "Well, they're just going to have to deal with that." 

"Momo please!" 

"Nope." 

She sighed. "When did you become such a disrespectful child?" 

"I don't know, but it's me, so deal with it." 

 

I stomped upstairs. I kind of feel bad for snapping at my mother like that, but she put me in this awful school without telling me. That wasn't very nice. 

I went into the bathroom and threw the little box of dye on the counter. I looked at my hair. The base color was naturally blonde, then I had brown and black horizontal stripes all through it and random pink and blue colors. My mom wanted me to die my hair back to its natural blonde. No. I lash out. I know I'm a disrespectful teenage brat. The only thing I truly liked and never want to change is my eyes. I have amber eyes that I constantly get complimented for. 

I sighed and collapsed on my bed. I decided to call my best friend. She's nothing like me looks wise. She's a blonde with brown eyes and has a fair skin. There's nothing shocking or out there about her except she's really pretty.  

I dialed her number. 

 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Sana." 

"What's up?" 

"My mom shipped me off to some school." 

"Are you kidding me?! She finally did? She always threatened to." 

"I know, and she finally did. My uniform comes tomorrow." 

"Ew!" 

"I know!" 

"I can't believe you're leaving me. That's what you get for having crappy grades." 

"Yeah, so I've been told. Karma finally came to collect." 

 

She chuckled. "I'll visit and we'll talk as much as we can, but school is starting soon and I actually try to do well." 

"Yeah, it scares me sometimes." 

"What are you going to do about your mission?" 

"It's just going to have to wait. Or you can have her. Want her?" 

"Sure, I'll give it a go. She's really cute and you've introduced us." 

"Yeah, I'll see if there's some other hopeful at this school, but it doesn't look like it." 

"I'll come over tomorrow. I want to see this uniform of yours." 

"Fine fine. Do as you wish." 

"Oh! I have to go. My mom's calling me." 

"Peace out girl." 

"Bye Momo." 

 

If you're still wondering the mission was to get this girl. Chou Tzuyu. She's so hot. I've been working on getting her to ask me out for a couple weeks now and I have to abandon it now. What a freaking shame. 

I took a shower and got ready for bed early. I already ate dinner so I was fine. I the TV and zoned out for the next couple of hours until I finally passed out. 

 

 

In the morning I woke up and looked in the mirror. My hair was sticking in so many different directions I couldn't keep up with it. I didn't care. I walked downstairs and got some cereal and milk. 

 

My mom walked in and dropped a package in front of me. "Try it on." 

"I dislike you right now. Let me finish my cereal." 

She sighed and looked through the rest of the mail. 

 

I finally finished and threw my bowl in the sink. I snatched the package and walked upstairs.  

I opened in and cussed. It was a khaki skirt and white polo with a navy blue jacket and black tie. I pulled out all the clothes and out came knee high white socks. Made my day! 

I sighed and changed into the clothes. I brushed out my hair and straightened pieces of it out. I also put on my makeup just to get the full effect of the outfit. 

I looked and turned in the mirror. I didn't put on the tie yet though because I have no idea how to tie one. I pulled up the skirt a little to where it was mid-thigh. I ed the top three buttons on the polo and kept the navy blue jacket ed. Better, but it still needs some work. I sighed and walked downstairs. 

 

"Here. It all fits fine." 

My mom turned around and frowned. "You know they're not going to let you wear it like that." 

"Eh, whatever. It fits." 

 

 

I walked back upstairs, and discarded the outfit in the corner of my room. Life sometimes. I sighed and started flipping through a magazine. All these people are so fake. I find magazines entertaining sometimes though. It's funny, we find entertainment in hearing about these people's lives that are just better looking than us. I mean think about it. We interest ourselves in celebrities' lives so much, but their just people with wicked awesome jobs. Okay, I'm done with my rant. 

 

After a while I heard a knock at the door and it was Sana. She smiled and walked in. I brought her up to my room and showed her my horrific outfit. She simply laughed.  

 

"Don't be a jerk! I have to wear this all the time!" 

"Yeah and that's funny because I can't see you doing that. Or I can see you doing it, but pouting and complaining the whole entire time." 

"You bet!" 

"I'm really going to miss you Momo. You're going to have to call a lot and keep me updated." 

"I definitely will. It will keep me connected to the real world." 

"Yeah, but I'm not always the best connection." 

"You're close enough. You're the only one that decided to deal with me all these years anyways." 

"You are quite a character. Why do you do your hair like that anyways?" 

"I don't know. It's fun to catch people staring." 

"You're right that is entertaining. I see that all the time." She laughed. 

We talked for a while longer until she finally had to leave to go to work.  

I really had nothing to do so I lounged and watched TV like the lazy person I was. I leave in two days. I'm in depression mode. 

 

My mother forcibly packed my bag for me. And the day I had to leave came. Sana came and said goodbye. She wished me luck and then my mom shoved me in the car and we were off to the airport. 

My mom gave me a quick hug goodbye, but that was it. Off I was to a strange school all on my own. My little seventeen year old self. 

 

 

I got on the plane and I found my stupid seat. It was about a five hour flight. I sighed and decided to get comfortable. 

An old lady ended up sitting next to me and she just stared at my hair for most of the time. A kid sat behind me and was kicking my chair continually. Finally I got fed up. I turned around to face the kid. 

 

"Hi, little boy, do you want to know something?" He just gave me the bratty little kid look and stuck out his tongue.

 

"Listen you inconsiderate child, if you don't stop kicking my chair we're going to see if a child of your size can survive a free fall from this height." 

Now that he did understand. His eyes got wide and I just smiled and turned back around. We didn't have a problem after that. 

 

 

Finally the five horrific hours were over. I got off the 

plane and got my luggage. I walked over to where people were waiting for their family. I saw a guy holding a sign that said Hirai. Looks like that's my ride. 

I walked over to him. 

 

"Miss Hirai?" He asked. 

"Yup." 

"Here let me help you with your luggage." 

He took my bag from me. I followed him out to a nice sleek black car. He put the luggage in the trunk and opened the passenger door for me. I got in and he began driving. 

 

It was about a twenty minute drive to the school. I got out and took a look. It was big and old. It had a slightly creepy feeling about it. There were people out wondering in the courtyard. They stopped and stared at me. I was wearing a black v-neck with all sorts of colors splattered onto it, skinny jeans, and combat boots. Yeah I was a bit of a spectacle. My hair obviously didn't make things much better. It was sticking out in many directions. 

 

As I walked up to the front of the school I could hear everyone whispering. "Do you see her?" Or "Is she going here?" Or "What a freak, I hope she's not in my dorm." 

 

I really didn't care at all. They can all it. 

I got into the main office and my driver guy set my stuff down and walked away. I walked up to the lady behind the desk and smiled. 

 

When she finally looked up at me she jumped in fright. That gave me silent satisfaction.

 

"Hi, my name is Hirai Momo." 

"Oh! You're the dean's niece?!" 

"Yep." 

"Well...alright then. I guess I'll get you all set up. He requested that you have your own private room in the east wing. Most students actually live in the west wing. Here's your key to your room. Here's your list of classes and books you're going to need to pick up at the library and I'm pretty sure the dean wanted to talk to you once you got settled in. Oh! And here's a welcoming packet that you can look over. It has all our rules. Obviously we do where uniforms here, but we have casual Fridays and weekends. Here's a map too." She handed to me and pointed out where my room was. 

It actually wasn't that far. 

I grabbed my backpack and made my way to my dorm room. I guess that's slightly reassuring that I'll have a room to myself. 

After searching for what seemed like forever I finally found my room and got the key out. I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't super big, but big enough. I could live in this. Once queen sized bed. A bathroom. Mini fridge. A medium sized TV with a DVD player and a window with a pretty great view. Not bad. Not bad at all. 

I set my stuff by my closet and collapsed on my bed. I'll unpack later. Right now I'm wiped out. 

 

The lady did say my uncle wanted to talk to me, but I'll just say that I fell asleep by accident. In a couple seconds that's going to be true anyways. 

My eyes were finally getting heavy when I heard a knock at the door. I sighed and got up to answer it.  

I whipped open the door and my uncle was standing there. He looked shocked when he saw me. 

 

"Well Momo, first things first. You're going to need to dye your hair back to its normal color." 

"What if this is my normal color?" 

"Don't get smart with me. I'll tolerate some of your shenanigans to a point, but I'm not the fun-loving uncle here. I'm the Dean." 

"I know, I know, but I still can't stop thinking about how you got so drunk last fourth of July you lit a sparkler in your pants." I smirked. 

He chuckled. "Please don't tell people that story Momo." 

"I won't if I can keep my hair." 

He sighed. "I knew you weren't going to be easy to handle. Please understand that this school has rules and I can't bend them for you." 

"It's just hair. It's not a big deal." 

"Exactly why can't you dye it back." 

"Please Uncle Junsu ! Let me keep my hair!" I pouted. 

He sighed again. "Fine, but if I get any complaints about you the hair is the first thing you lose." 

"Deal." 

"It's so nice to have you here though." He gave me a quick hug. "But I do expect your grades to improve. I can get you a student tutor. She's the smartest in our school and a really good tutor. Her name is Myoui Mina." 

"Okay." 

"Have a nice night. You can wonder about and check everything out of you'd like." 

"Alright, thanks Mr. Uncle Dean." He smiled and left. 

I shut my door and went to the mirror. I checked my hair and makeup to make sure I looked alright. It was good enough. 

I walked out and decided to explore a bit. I needed to learn where everything was anyways. I continually got funny stares. Again, I don't give a crap. 

 

I actually found a little place to buy coffee and donuts. That's just what I need. I bought a cup and the second I turned around someone ran into me. 

 

"Crap! Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. The coffee was hot and it got all over me. 

 

I looked up at the person and glared. She was a tall girl. She had red hair and hazel eyes. I was enraged with her.

 

"Look where you're going!" She yelled. 

"Me?! Are you kidding me?! You're the one that needs to watch it! You owe me a coffee you jerk!" 

"Hah! Not happening Little miss drag queen!" 

My mouth fell open at that. I can't believe she just called me that. "You rude little prick!" 

"Get out of my way." She said glaring. 

"You get out of my way!" I screamed and shoved her to the ground. I stomped passed her to a nearby rest room to clean up the mess on my shirt.  

 

What a freaking jerk. I was not the one who ran into her. I was simply turning around, she ran into me. 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Once I finished angrily washing my shirt I walked out and continued to look around. I was not in a good mood though. Freaking prick ruined it. 

 

Where the classrooms are in the school there was a board of announcements right next to the front doors. I decided to see what goes on in this school. 

There were lots of announcements for clubs. Some for sports. Some for school events. 

 

I turned leave continue my tour when I ran right into a door. I flew backwards from the impact. 

 

"You've got to be kidding me!" I screamed. 

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright?" I heard a female voice say, running over to me. 

I looked up preparing to be pissed, but I wasn't. She was so handsome for a girl! Her short brown hair, brown eyes and concerned look. I was entranced.  

 

She held out her hand to help me up. I took it. "Thank you." I said dusting off. 

"I'm really sorry for hitting you with the door. I didn't mean to." 

I chuckled. "I believe you, but I'm definitely going to be sore in the morning. This is the second time I've fallen on my today." 

She chuckled. "Do you go here?" 

"Yeah, I do now. I'm Hirai Momo by the way." I held out my hand. 

"Yoo Jeongyeon." She shook it. "Are you related to the dean?" 

"Yeah, he's my uncle." 

"Oh cool. Well, I guess I'll see you around Momo." 

She smiled and walked away. I think I'm in love!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++

 

A/N:

 

FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT ^O^ I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE CLICHÈ BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER >_< TRUST ME OKAY? XD JUST RELAX AND WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE OKAY? ^~^ BTW WHO LOVES MIMO? LOL IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION :D 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? XD 

ANYWAYS, THANKYOU EVERYONE ^~^ AS IN THANKYOU SO MUCH! VERY VERY MUCH XD AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU OMAYGAHD ESPECIALLY THOSE MIMO SHIPPERS OUT THERE ^~^ 

OH AND YES. COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :) THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ^~^

 

 

~_momoring_