002

(BxB) A Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I just want it simple[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“God. Stop ogling over that kid; you’re such a stupid guy in love. Hopeless.” Jisoo smacked Seungcheol’s head when they’re inside the building. They, Seventeen, were on the way to their second stage for their debut promotion. Yes, Pledis male trainees finally got their chance to debut and the group called Seventeen. It was so much drama, sweats, ups and downs to reach the debut and now here they are. Seungcheol pouted.

“Can’t I stare at my own cute boyfriend? You have your own.” Seungcheol hissed. Jisoo rolled his eyes.

“But I don’t stare at Jeonghan like I’m ready to eat him or whatnot. While you, god I bet you’re even stripping Jihoon with your eyes.” Seungcheol glared at Jisoo.

“I’m not a ert.”

“Whatever. Control your emotion .” Seungcheol groaned. His eyes quickly followed Jihoon who walked few steps in front with Jun, talking. Seungcheol sighed. He missed Jihoon already even though they just got separated like a minute ago after they stepped out from the van. “God, give peace upon this hopeless guy.” Jisoo prayed and left Seungcheol with his lala-land.

That general leader was still couldn’t believe the fact that Jihoon finally said yes to his confession and officially becomes his boyfriend on their day, 19th July last year. It was the happiest moment in his life and yet he couldn’t help it but falls in love with Jihoon more day by day. Jihoon also seemed like showing much of himself to Seungcheol and the elder noticed Jihoon would come to him more often whenever he needed someone. Jihoon made him feels needed and Seungcheol was delighted. For Seungcheol, even Jihoon never show any affection or say sweet things to him, he knew that small producer harboured the same feelings with him.

“Coups hyung!” Seungcheol startled to Chan’s loud voice. At that moment he noticed he stopped walking as his mind wandered around about Jihoon. Seungcheol chuckled to himself when he realized he always becomes distracted and stupid whenever he thinks about Jihoon. “God, hyung. Get back to your sense.” Chan rolled his eyes.

“I’m coming.” Chan snorted.

“Jihoon hyung, please help that stupid leader. He can’t concentrate again.” Chan said out loud as he entered the room. Seungcheol blushed and made a run to give Chan a smack but the maknae managed to take shields from Jihoon and Jun. Seungcheol stopped abruptly when his boyfriend stood in front of him with raised brows. Chan already giggled behind the smaller while Jun just shook his head.

“What happened again, Cheol hyung?” Seungcheol pouted.

“It’s all because of you.” Jihoon startled.

“What? Me?” Jihoon wrinkled as he looked at Seungcheol and Chan back and forth. “What is this, Chan?”

“Um, he daydreams again just now in the hallway. I just call him over. I think he daydreams about you again hyung.” Chan’s innocent words just made Jihoon blushed lightly. But the small producer cleared his throat and turned to Seungcheol. Seungcheol smiled.

“Chan is right.” Jihoon blushed more but he hit Seungcheol on the arms.

“Go away and get ready, you grease.” Seungcheol laughed and moved away. Chan exhaled and thanked Jihoon as he took Jun with him to join Minghao and Soonyoung who was discussing over some dance steps at a corner. Jihoon ran his eyes towards Seungcheol. A light smile found its way to his lips.

‘What did I do in my past life to deserve this guy?’ Jihoon’s hand crept to his tummy in one swipe touch. ‘Will I able to tell him about this… will he accept the fact well?’ Jihoon bit his lips. ‘I don’t want to lose him, oh god. Why this thing has to be functioned so well?’ Jihoon’s thought was interrupted when someone hugged him from behind.

“What are you thinking, Jihoonie?” Jihoon sighed.

“Cheol, we’re outside.” Seungcheol pouted.

“I don’t care. I miss you.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Not long ago you hugged me through the ride in the van.” Seungcheol sighed.

“I never can get enough of you, Jihoon. Never.” Jihoon blushed and shy smile tugged on his lips.

“Whatever, you better let me go in 5 minutes.” Seungcheol nodded and closed his eyes, inhaling his smaller boyfriend’s scent and feeling the warmth. It was soothing and Seungcheol could never ask more than this. Jihoon is everything to him.

The rest of the members just smiled seeing Seungcheol was so clingy onto their smol producer. When Seungcheol told them about the pair official relationship in August last year, none of them were surprise and kinda waiting when they will hear the news. Everybody could already guess it’s bound to happen when Seungcheol was so serious about Jihoon and obviously showing his feelings for the smaller without hiding. They’re happy as long as their leaders happy.

 

 

“Jihoon?” Seungcheol peeked inside the studio. Since they ended one of their fan-signings for Adore U and went back to the dorm, Jihoon seemed avoiding him and yet announced he will spend the night in his studio. Feeling something is not right, Seungcheol went to the studio after getting shower and making sure the other members went to sleep.

Jihoon stiffened a bit when he heard Seungcheol’s voice. He knew his boyfriend would come but he’s not ready to talk. Seungcheol stepped in and took the empty seat beside Jihoon. “What are you doing? Composing?” Jihoon just nodded and it’s obviously a lie. He just opened the program he used to compose but did nothing. Seungcheol took a breath and braced himself to touch Jihoon’s arms. “Did I do something anger you, Jihoonie?” Jihoon shook his head. “But you’re cold with me since we finished the fan meeting.”

“I’m fine.” Jihoon said trying to pull away his hand.

“Jihoon, we promise to talk our heart h

Please log in to read the full chapter