007

(BxB) A Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Return with you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Jihoon hyung.” Jihoon just gave a look at the tall giant. Seungcheol had called up the younger rapper to pick them up with a car. They rented a car and Mingyu had driven it all the way to Busan with Wonwoo accompanied him. “O- okay, I never thought all fanboys and fangirls wild imagination will become real.” Mingyu commented as he looked at Jihoon who walked closer to the car. The smaller almost threw his bag to the younger if Soonyoung didn’t stop him.

“Shut up and don’t give me look. I will kill you.”

“Hyung never change, you’re still feisty.”

“Kim Mingyu!”

“Jihoon, calm down. Getting mad is not good, plus Mingyu is needed here for driving.” Jihoon rolled his eyes but listened to his child’s father. Wonwoo who just watched since earlier offered a smile to Jihoon.

“I’m glad you’re fine.” Wonwoo commented. Jihoon nodded and turned to Seungcheol.

“Did the rest already know?”

“Know? Your return?”

“My condition.” Seungcheol formed an O.

“Not yet, I told these two because they’re asking for the reason why they needed to come with a car. Mingyu couldn’t believe me at first and all the way excited to see on his own. Other than us, they still didn’t know.” Jihoon a breath.

“Will they accept this news well?” Soonyoung touched Jihoon’s shoulder.

“They will. Believe in them.” Jihoon nodded.

“Jihoonie hyung.” Bin and Eunwoo came closer with a wrapped box. Jihoon raised his brow. “Luckily you didn’t go yet.”

“What is this?” Jihoon asked when the couple handed the box.

“We prepared a gift for the upcoming baby earlier. We’re afraid we couldn’t be there when you delivered the baby in Seoul. So I hope you don’t mind, hyung.” Eunwoo said. Jihoon smiled.

“Thank you, you two.” Jihoon said. Bin took a breath and hugged Jihoon. “Bin ah.”

“I’m going to miss you a lot. This house will miss you too.” Bin said. Jihoon patted the younger’s back.

“We will try to come here often. I’m sure Jihoonie will miss you guys a lot.” Seungcheol’s words made the hugging males looked up. The leader smiled. “They care for you all this time. I can’t overlook that fact and I know you had a bond with this place.” Jihoon sniffled.

“Oh Cheol.”

“Awww, tell me again why I’m such a trash for these two, Wonwoo hyung.” Mingyu squealed at the background. Wonwoo smacked his head while Soonyoung shook his head chuckling. Eunwoo and Bin smiled in relief seeing how Jihoon’s so loved by Seungcheol.

“I promise we will return. Take care of the elders.” Jihoon said to the couple. The two young boys nodded. Seungcheol helped Jihoon to get inside the car. He got inside next and Soonyoung followed. Wonwoo sat beside the driver’s seat and Mingyu started the engine. Jihoon looked out to the couple. “I wish you two will last forever.” The couple smiled.

“Same goes to you, hyung.” Eunwoo said.

“Seungcheol hyung, don’t ever hurt Jihoonie hyung or I will kill you.” Seungcheol smiled.

“I won’t, I promise.” Seungcheol took Jihoon’s hand and intertwined their fingers. The younger couple smiled. Bidding their last goodbye, the car moved leaving the house.

“He left.” The lady Shim said. The five elders nodded.

“Let’s pray the best for him.” They all nodded and wished for the same thing.

 

 

“He will return as promised. We and Woozi himself hoped all the fans are willing to wait for him. Seventeen’s comeback will be announced after Woozi’s return. In the meanwhile, the rest of the members will be doing individual schedules in various fields so we hope that the fans could anticipate it and give support. That’s all.” The video ended. Jihoon looked up to the CEO.

“Thank you so much, daepyonim.” The CEO nodded.

“So now you don’t need to worry. About the shareholders, I will find my way. You just take a good rest and stay under the radar, okay?” Jihoon nodded.

“Thank you daepyonim.”

“It’s okay. I wish you the best. Next time, don’t run away; consult with me if you have problems. Don’t run.” Jihoon nodded firmly and thanked his boss once again.

Jihoon stepped out from the CEO’s room. Seungcheol quickly went to Jihoon’s side. “How did it go?” The smaller plastered a smile.

“Good.” Seungcheol beamed.

“I know he will help.” Jihoon nodded. Seungcheol took Jihoon to sit. “Let rest here for a while. You look pale.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon shook his head.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go to the café in front of the company?” Seungcheol blinked.

“But Ji, fans often go there.” Jihoon sighed.

“Right, I forgot.” Seungcheol took a breath.

“How about like this? You can wait in your studio while I get what you want.” Jihoon looked at the elder. “You might miss your studio tho. It’s hard to come here after this until the baby is born.” Jihoon pouted.

“Right.” Seungcheol smiled.

“Come, let me walk you there.” Jihoon just nodded.

It had been a week since Jihoon returned to the dorm. He was afraid of the reaction when he showed up that day but everybody welcomed him warmly, even though some looked disturb with the fact he’s pregnant. But none of them showed hate. Jihoon apologized to each of them and that day was full of tears, laughter and sincere talks. Everybody tried to grasp the fact and understand Jihoon’s condition. After the moment with the boys, Seungcheol and Soonyoung had called up their managers to talk and eventually met their boss. The boss was shocked at first, seems like in a deep thought. Seungcheol told the boss about what he wanted, Jihoon’s temporary hiatus and Seventeen to delay their comeback until Jihoon returned. Their boss listened to their request and promised to find a way. The three leaders were asked to go home first and were called the next day when their boss got a solution for the situation. To the fans, he will announce Jihoon had unavoidable family matter and put a promise date of return so that they will rest assure. To the shareholders, he decided to fake a medical report indicating Jihoon needed to rest in certain period of time. Jihoon was thankful for those, their boss stayed by his side. He was grateful that he’s one of Pledis family.

The whole week also had been a great blessing to the pregnant male. Seungcheol was a great boyfriend and sweet future-father. Jihoon was showered with loves and cares he craved so much. The smaller couldn’t describe it with words but the way Seungcheol treated him since he was back is beyond perfect. He won’t have any regret if he was fate to die with all the loves he received from the elder. The same question he kept asking himself, what he did in his past life that he deserves someone like Seungcheol today; he didn’t find the answer or maybe would never have the answer. Not only Seungcheol, everybody was treating him so good. Jihoon at times asked them why they’re so good to him. They only replied, “Because you’re our only one Lee Jihoon and we want to treasure you when there’s no other Lee Jihoon in this world like you”. Jihoon told them they’re being cheesy but they were careless. Somehow, Jihoon felt like he owned the world with all the loves he received and he hoped it wasn’t a bad thing.

“I will back.” Jihoon startled from his ponder when Seungcheol kissed his temple. He didn’t notice when did he entered the studio and seated by the elder. The smaller gave a smile and nodded. Seungcheol left and Jihoon stared at the door.

“Baby, your father is so nice. Mummy is lucky, right? Mummy hopes you will find someone that can love you like how your father loves mummy.” Jihoon caressed his baby bump as the thin lips curved with delight.

 

 

“Jihoon hyung! Let me do that!” The rush and shock in Chan’s voice perked up everyone’s attention. Jisoo went to the source of voice.

“It’s okay, Chan. It’s not that heavy.” Jisoo huffed when he saw Jihoon’s trying to pick up a box of fan gifts they received at the company today. It was for the upcoming White Days. Some of the fans already sent it; mostly it’s from the overseas.

“Jihoon, why you’re not sitting still? You’re advised not move much.” Jisoo said as he took the box from Jihoon. Chan was sighing in relief as someone older came to rescue him. Jihoon would never listen to him, Chan knows. At least, Jisoo was a bit older than Jihoon even though the smaller might not listen to Jisoo as well. Ouh well, Jisoo is a gentle hyung.

“I’m so bored to just sit and stay still. I want to move.”

“Yes, you can move, walk. But not picking up things. It’s not good for your baby, your doctor said so.” Jihoon sighed.

“Okay.” The small guy walked dejectedly and retreated to his room. Jisoo exhaled and turned to Chan.

“Finish that up. I’m going to search for Seungcheol really quick and help you, maknae.”

“Thanks Jisoo hyung.” Jisoo nodded and walked into the dorm. Few members were sitting in the living room.

“Anyone knows where Seungcheol is? We need him, Jihoon might be sulking.” Jun who heard that quickly pointed to the bathroom.

“Cheol hyung just arrived and took a bath.” Jisoo nodded. He went to the bathroom and knocked the door.

“Seungcheol?”

“Yes?” Seungcheol’s muffled voice travelled through the door. “What’s wrong Jisoo?”

“I maybe make Jihoon sulks.” Jisoo said and he heard few sounds from inside before the door opened. “He’s still stubborn on doing thing so I nag a bit. He’s in the room.”

“Arasseo, thanks for telling me.” Jisoo nodded.

“I’m sorry for burdening you tho.” Seungcheol shook his head.

“Jihoon’s mood had been quite bad these days. It’s okay. Warm reminder, tell the rest to be careful.” Seungcheol paused to wipe his dripping bang. “Moreover Mingyu.” Jisoo nodded. Seungcheol patted Jisoo’s shoulder and left to the shared room. He opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

“Ji honey?”

Seungcheol saw Jihoon was lying down on his bed. The leader smiled warmly when he noticed Jihoon was hugging his pillow. Since Jihoon came back to the dorm, his pillow had been Jihoon’s favourite and somehow Jihoon loved to crash on his bed compared to his own. Thus made they often slept on the same bed every night. Seungcheol wasn’t trying to whine, he in fact loved that because he had been missing the smaller too much. They’re separated for freaking five months and Seungcheol felt it would never be enough to cover back the time they had lost even 10 years passed by.

“Babe? Are you sleeping?” Seungcheol sat on the bed after putting a comfortable pants and t-shirt. Jihoon moved and turned facing him. The elder smiled seeing the pouting lips. “What’s up?”

“I don’t like everyone keeps nagging at me not to do things. I’m so bored so I moved but- I’m pissed.” Jihoon whined. Seungcheol just let the smaller talked everything out as he listened while softly patted Jihoon’s hair. Jihoon sighed after he finished his whine and buried his face into the pillow in his hug. “I’m sorry. I don’t know why lately I’m such too sensitive.”

Seungcheol smiled. “It’s okay. Everybody knows that. It’s normal for pregnancy.” The elder poked Jihoon’s arm. “How about you let go my pillow and hug me instead? I’m seriously starting to get jealous with my own pillow.” Jihoon looked up and gave an eye roll. Seungcheol grinned. “Ji~~” Jihoon scoffed and let go of the pillow. Seungcheol smiled and lied down.

Jihoon wrapped his arms around Seungcheol and the elder did the same for him. The smaller exhaled. “You’re a human heater.” The elder chuckled and kissed Jihoon’s nose. He would like to peck the lips but he’s being careful not to sque

Please log in to read the full chapter