008

(BxB) A Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Starts with me, ends with you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Seungcheol.” The elder woke up from his slumber. He saw Jeonghan coming into his blurry view.

“Hannie?” Seungcheol rubbed his eyes and sat up. He looked around. “Where am I?”

Jeonghan smiled. “A ward. You fainted just now.” Seungcheol wrinkled, trying to recollect what had happened previously. “Do you remember?”

Seungcheol stared up to Jeonghan. “Ji. Jihoon, how is he?” Jeonghan took a breath.

“He’s fine. He’s stable.” Seungcheol exhaled. “Cheol.”

“I remember.” Jeonghan exhaled. “I want to meet him.” Jeonghan nodded.

“I will bring you.” Seungcheol pulled out the needle and got up. Jeonghan helped Seungcheol to get up and assist the leader to walk. They’re going towards the ICU ward. Seungcheol bit his lips.

“Where’s the rest?” Jeonghan put a smile.

“They’re seeing your son.” Jeonghan patted Seungcheol’s back. “He’s cute, just like mini Jihoon.”

Seungcheol smiled a bit. “I need to think how to survive living with the two cuteness of my diamonds.” Jeonghan just lightly chuckled. They stopped in front of a room.

“We aren’t allowed to get inside yet. The doctor said we can go inside tomorrow. He’s stable but still need an extra care.” Seungcheol nodded. He stared through the window. The body that was lying on the bed looked so fragile and pale. Seungcheol bit his lips as his eyes watered.

“Ji…” Jeonghan exhaled. His heart felt hurt listening to Seungcheol’s broken voice. “Please come back. Our little Seunghoon and I need you.” Jeonghan wiped his sudden tears. Seungcheol sniffled, already letting his tears went down freely.

“Cheol hyung.” Seungcheol turned and the rest of Seventeen were coming closer. The eldest gave a small smile to them. Chan and Seungkwan came closer to the leader and hugged him. The leader exhaled.

“I’m fine.”

“We know.” The two maknaes said simultaneously. “Your child is cute, he’s healthy.”

“How about-”

“Doctor said it might only happen to his left eye. They need to make a test on it after a week to see the accurate conclusion.” Seungcheol nodded to Jisoo’s explanation.

“About Jihoon hyung…” Seokmin paused. “He will wake up but no one knows when.” Seungcheol nodded.

“I’m sure he will return soon. At least we know he will return. That’s all I need to know. I can’t lose him. Not again or forever.” Seungcheol said with a bitter smile plastered on his lips. The other looked at their leader. He looked so devastated and exhausted but they knew Seungcheol was trying to be strong. Perhaps because they still have hope, Seungcheol didn’t yet went down to his lowest grieve.

Jisoo watched Jeonghan took Seungcheol to sit when the leader felt his head spun again. He felt bad for the eldest. The surgery was successful but compilation happened when they’re stitching up Jihoon. Due to that, Jihoon fell into comma but luckily there’s no risk or something danger happened to the producer. It’s just like Jihoon fell into a nowhere and can’t find his way back.

Not only had that made the leader like this. The child was said that he had a problem with his sight. He might be blind from what the doctor said. But the doctor was still unsure and concluded the baby still need a test about that case. Seungcheol looked up when he was seated. “Guys, can you help me?”

They nodded and smiled. “We’re here for you.” Jisoo commented.

“Help me to register my son’s name. Also get back to daepyonim and our managers to update about this.” Jeonghan nodded.

“No problem.” Jeonghan said and looked up to Jisoo. The boyfriend of his was nodding before turning to Jun.

“Come with me to help with the registration, Jun.” Jun nodded. “Soonyoung, get contacted with the company.” The performance team leader nodded and took out his phone. Seungcheol muttered small thanks and sighed. The rest just watched and Jeonghan stayed closer, giving a comforting pat for the leader.

A small figure can’t be seen with eyes stood there watching the twelve guys looked solemn.  He wiped his tears. ‘Cheol…I’m scared. I might not make it. Cheol…I- I might have to leave you. But I don’t want to do so. I want to be with you, there are so many I can’t do for you yet. Cheol…’

 

 

“Lee Jihoon! Wake up!” Jihoon gasped as he was suddenly feeling a jolt of touch from his side. He opened his eyes in surprise and tried to regulate his ragged breath of surprise. He looked around and saw his boyfriend’s worried face.

“Cheol.” Seungcheol sighed.

“You’re having a nightmare I guess. You’re crying.” Jihoon subconsciously felt his cheeks. Wet. He tried to grasp what’s happening right now. The vivid of earlier event came crashing to his head. His hands flew to his stomach. Still bumpy. Jihoon wrinkled.

“Cheol? What’s happening? I’m not giving birth yet? Seunghoonie is still here?” Seungcheol wrinkled.

“Seunghoon?” Seungcheol tilted his head. “Are you talking about our child? How did you know I want to put that name for him?” Jihoon wrinkled.

“Wait, is that all a dream?” Seungcheol held Jihoon’s shoulder and sat on the bed. “Where am I now?”

“Hospital. Earlier this day you’re experiencing pain in your stomach and Jisoo brought you to the hospital. I’m out today and they didn’t tell me until I’m home. I just arrived and met your doctor before I came here. Luckily, nothing bad happened. It’s just a normal stomach cramp. Doctor said it’s because you’re near to your due. So when I came inside, you were crying in your sleep.” Seungcheol couldn’t continue his words when Jihoon pulled him for a hug.

“God. It was a dream. It’s too real…please, I’m not ready to die.” Seungcheol wrinkled when Jihoon said with uncontrollable sobs.

“Ji, hey honey. What did you dream just now?” Seungcheol rubbed Jihoon’s back.

“I dream I gave birth to Seunghoon, you named him in my dream. I met him in my dream during the surgery. Our little boy is so cute and he told me he wanted to see me first because he’s afraid he couldn’t see me at all.” Jihoon sobbed. Seungcheol loosened the hug and wiped the tears. Jihoon sniffled and continued his story. “I fell into comma after giving birth. Seunghoon was born but he was predicted to be blind by the doctor. I saw you all were sad outside my ward and you can’t see me and then I was saying something that I couldn’t make it to see you again. Cheol, I’m scared.” Jihoon closed his eyes, crying tremblingly.

Seungcheol sighed and placed a kiss on Jihoon’s both eyes. Jihoon bit his lips. “Ji, honey.  It’s just a dream. You will be fine, our child will be fine. I promise you that, okay?” Jihoon nodded softly. Seungcheol hugged the smaller. “You will be fine. Seunghoon will be fine.”

“You said…”

“I was thinking about that name too. But I have another choice too. Jaehoon. But seems like it was fated to be Seunghoon?”

Jihoon bit his lips. “I’m afraid. What if-”

“It will be fine; don’t think much about that, okay?” Jihoon exhaled and nodded. “Come, let’s sleep again. I will be here for you.” The smaller clutched on Seungcheol’s shirt.

“Don’t leave me.”

“I won’t. Forever, I won’t.” Seungcheol placed a kiss on Jihoon’s temple and helped his lover to lie down. He then lay beside Jihoon and hugged the smaller from behind. Softly, Seungcheol placed a kiss on Jihoon’s nape. “Just sleep. I’m here for you. Love you Jihoon.”

“I love you too, Cheol. So much.” Seungcheol smiled. He knew Jihoon meant that so much. The dream must left some deep impression to the smaller. Seungcheol closed his eyes and placed another kiss into Jihoon’s hair, whispering some soothing words and Jihoon also closed his eyes trying to find another peace surrounded by Seungcheol’s warmth. Before he drifted into his slumber, he prayed that his dream would never become real.

 

 

Jihoon watched with a proud smile when Seungcheol walked to him with the small one in his hands. Seungcheol flashed a smile. “The nurse let me carried him here. Seunghoon ah, mummy’s here.” Seungcheol moved closer and let Jihoon took the small baby from him. Jihoon flashed a big smile as he felt the soft calming warmth from the small body in his arms.

“Seunghoonie. Hi, it’s mummy.” Jihoon placed a kiss on the small cheek. Seungcheol flashed a proud and happy smile. “Cheol, he’s so cute.”

“He looks so much like you. A mini you.” Seungcheol said and brought his finger to caress the baby’s small cheek. “Don’t worry, he’s healthy and alright.” Jihoon beamed.

“If you’re referring to my dream, I already know why I dream such thing.” Seungcheol raised his brow. Jihoon smiled. “It’s because our little baby here wants me to know his name.” Seungcheol frowned.

“What?” Jihoon chuckled.

“Forget it. Only I would understand the whole thing.” Seungcheol shrugged and continued watching the small baby. Jihoon looked down as well. He smiled.

‘Thank you, Seunghoonie. Mummy will appreciate those reminders.’ Maybe Jihoon was dreaming, but he saw the small lips curled up a little as if replying to his whisper. Jihoon kissed the baby’s cheek. ‘Mummy will treat your daddy better. And mummy loves you too Seunghoonie.’

Seungcheol watched his two beloved persons. A happy radiant bright smile formed on his lips. Since the moment Jihoon felt the pain of giving birth until the time the surgery was done, Seungcheol was anxious with everything and he fell into a panic attack. The dream that Jihoon had three weeks before came back to him and he was really scared that the dream will become reality. Luckily, all s kept him in check and tried their best to calm him down. Seungcheol was relieved and delightful once the doctor told him Jihoon was fine after the surgery and will wake up in few hours and also his baby boy was alright. All his group members congratulated him and he noticed everyone became so relieved after the doctor assured them everything is fine. They’re nervous as much as him, he’s too panic to notice before that. He thanked them few times until Soonyoung stopped him with a hard pat slap on his back.

“Where is the rest?” Jihoon asked, snapping Seungcheol from his daydream.

“They’re outside. I ask them to come later so you could have your time with Seunghoonie.” Jihoon raised his brow.

“Or actually you want that time with me?” Seungcheol beamed.

“Both.” Seungcheol sat down on the empty space. Jihoon watched the elder’s movement. He plastered a small smile when Seungcheol leaned in and gave a soft kiss on his temple. “Thanks for coming back to me. Thanks for bearing our child, thanks for giving birth of Seunghoon. Thanks for letting me have him. Thanks for loving me back and letting me love you.” Seungcheol cupped Jihoon’s face. “Thanks for everything, Jihoon ah.” Jihoon smiled warmly.

“Thanks to you too, Cheol.” Jihoon looked down when the baby moved in his arms. “Seunghoonie?” Seungcheol looked at their son as well. The baby moved uncomfortably before fallen back into his sleep. Jihoon giggled lightly. “He’s a sleep-mover like you.” Seungcheol raised his brow.

“What?” Jihoon just smiled as he looked up to the elder.

“You moved a lot in your sleep.”

“Really? But when I woke up, I stay in the same place?” Jihoon chuckled.

“True, because you will return back to the same position miraculously.” Seungcheol smiled and pecked Jihoon’s nose. The smaller startled. Seungcheol beamed.

“Maybe because I know for sure I can’t leave my position beside you.” Jihoon grimaced.

“I warn you to stop there or if you dare to continue your grease, I’m going to throw you out.” Seungcheol faked a hurt expression.

“Aww, you’re meanie. Seunghoon ah, look at your mummy. He’s so meanie.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Seunghoonie, are you sure you want mummy to stay with this annoying daddy of yours forever?” Seungcheol pouted.

“Hey, that’s too mean.” Jihoon looked up and noticed Seungcheol was hurt for real. He cleared his throat.

“I’m kidding okay? Ugh, since when you can’t take a joke well?” Jihoon scoffed. Seungcheol was puckering his lower lips.

“Because you sounded so sincere.” Jihoon huffed.

“Seunghoonie, mummy needs to be reminded again why I choose your daddy tho?” Seungcheol stared at Jihoon.

“Because you love me.” Jihoon turned to Seungcheol.

“So you know.” Seungcheol blinked. Jihoon scoffed. “Gosh, are you being serious Choi Seungcheol? Why you’re so slow today?”

“I can’t get it.” Jihoon stared at the elder, trying to search the glimpse of teasing in Seungcheol’s expression, afraid that Seungcheol was plotting something again. Seeing the sincere looks, Jihoon sighed.

“Cheol. I love you, you know.” Seungcheol nodded, smiling. “Do you think I will leave you?”

“Perhaps. I don’t know.” Jihoon exhaled and moved forward, pecking Seungcheol’s cheek.

“If it’s not death then none will take me away from you.” Jihoon shied away as he said those. The smaller was looking at his son, playing with the little one. On the other hand, Seungcheol was blinking few times grasping what Jihoon was saying just now.

“Ji- did I hear things or did you actually say something sweet to me?” Jihoon bit his lips and tried to hide his blushes.

“Shut up. Get them inside; they must be tired of waiting.” Jihoon said, changing the topic. But Seungcheol wasn’t letting it go. He touched Jihoon’s arm and softly caressed the baby’s cheek. Jihoon took a breath when Seungcheol tried to match their eyes.

“Jihoon.” The smaller tried to look away but Seungcheol made them lock eyes. Jihoon felt his face heated up. Seungcheol gave his charming smile and Jihoon felt his heart jumped to that. Well, Seungcheol had always been his weakness moreover those charming, cute smiles. “Lee Jihoon.”

“What? I told you to get them-”

“Let me finished.” Seungcheol cut him off. Jihoon sighed and nodded. “Jihoon. You’re so perfect for me. I love you since the first time I saw you. I have never been fallen t

Please log in to read the full chapter