005

(BxB) A Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Where did you go?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hyung!” The noisy and anxious living room halted in silent and they turned to the source of voice. Seungkwan ran out with Mingyu from the four-member room. A paper look like a letter was in the main vocal’s hand. “I found this in Jihoon hyung’s closet.” Jisoo took it from Seungkwan and read it for all of them to listen.

I want to quit. Please relay my message to our boss and also my apology for not meeting him myself.
I have my reason for not saying a proper goodbye and I hope you won’t be shaken from my absence.
I know I’m doing a selfish decision for leaving; you can hate me if you want but I need to leave.
Thanks for everything, guys. Annyeong. –Lee Jihoon

Jisoo turned to Jeonghan. “Where’s Seungcheol?” Jeonghan shook his head.

“I remember that Seungcheol hyung was out to buy bus tickets for the vacation tomorrow.” Minghao voiced out.

“Yeah, true.” Seokmin confirmed it. Jisoo turned to Jeonghan and the other nodded as he took out his phone, dialling the leader’s number.

That morning, Jeonghan woke up to the empty bed of Jihoon where he remembered Jihoon came home to sleep last night. Feeling that the producer might go to his studio again, he dismissed the weird feeling he got from his dream last night, Jihoon died in a road accident in that dream. Today was the last day Seventeen had a schedule for Very Nice promotion and tomorrow they will have a day off. Their leader planned to bring all of them to the beach they went back in the pre-debut days; the one they spent their time during Seventeen Project. In fact, the last schedule today was just for Hip hop team went to a guerrilla concert that afternoon. The rest of the group stayed in the dorm. When Chan went into the bathroom, he noticed few things were missing and it was Jihoon’s stuff. The maknae became the first person questioned about Jihoon’s whereabouts that then led to Mingyu and Seungkwan checked the stuff in the room.

“Where did hyung go?” Seokmin voiced out his worry. Soonyoung patted the main vocalist’s back. Jeonghan sighed.

“He’s not picking up.” Jeonghan said as he tried to dial the number again. Jisoo turned to Soonyoung.

“Soonyoung ah, try to call Jihoon’s number and take care of the boys. Jun, come with me, let’s check at the company.” Jun nodded. “Let’s not alarm our managers yet until Seungcheol is back, okay?” They all nodded. Jisoo grabbed his jacket and so do Jun. The two left the dorm. The other was restless as they watched Soonyoung and Jeonghan tried to get in touch with the number they dialled. The night felt cold and silent, downed with anxiety and worry.

 

 

Jihoon took a deep breath as he stepped out from the train. The air he had been missing for quite some time. A soft smile plastered on his lips. “We’re home, baby.” Jihoon said as he held his tummy. The small guy moved his feet following the people toward the exit. He walked carefully not to bump into anyone as it was crowded. Jihoon stopped at the less people area when he’s out from the train station. He took out his phone and read again the message he got from the doctor who discovered his condition back in the past. He had met the doctor secretly after he stopped hiding himself in his studio. He got a full check-up with the doctor and he was assured that the baby was safe and healthy. But he was advised to stay careful and did less work, better to stop dancing for a while. Jihoon told the doctor about his future plan and decision. The doctor didn’t like the fact that Jihoon was keeping a secret about the child from the father but he didn’t have much say on it so he just helped the young guy whatever he could do. One of it was helping the young guy to have a life away from Seoul. The doctor gave him an address and a contact of a doctor he knew for Jihoon to receive a proper medical care when the small guy decided to leave Seoul. He was lucky when those places were in Busan, his hometown, even though it’s far from his family house. For him, that’s better.

Jihoon read the address again and put back his phone in the pocket. Fixing the bag on his back, Jihoon walked down the stairs and went to the side to get taxi. He was lucky as there’s a taxi waiting for customer. Jihoon fixed his face mask and entered the taxi. The driver greeted him and asked for his destination. Jihoon recited the address and the driver nodded. The producer let his eyes watched outside as the car moved forward to its destination.

The familiar surrounding made Jihoon smiled a little. He brought the window down and felt the breeze with his hand. An excited smile formed on his lips. The other hand touched his tummy. ‘Mummy will be fine right? We will be fine.’ Jihoon whispered and watched the scenery until they arrived.

Jihoon paid the driver and thanked him. He turned to the gate and recited the address again. It was right but the small guy startled by the large yard and three-storey house. ‘Why so big?’

“Lee Jihoon?” Jihoon startled when he was greeted by someone from the back. He turned and saw a mid-age lady smiled at him. “You’re Lee Jihoon right? The patient of Dr Kim.” Jihoon nodded.

“Yes, I’m Jihoon.” The lady smiled.

“Come in. I’m Shim Hwisun. Just call me Shim ajumma.” The lady opened the gate and welcomed Jihoon inside. “I’m one of the tenants in this house, acted as the headmaster of this house.” Jihoon wrinkled, not quite getting the meaning. The lady noticed and smiled. “Let’s go inside, I will tell you more about this house.” Jihoon followed her to the house. He noticed few elderly men and women were sitting under the tree at a corner of the yard and they smiled when they met eyes with Jihoon. Jihoon curtly bowed politely to them.

“Okay, the elderly you saw just now were the founders of this house. You may say five of them are the owner of this land and they’re families. The elder man in hat is the eldest sibling and the elder woman in pink blouse just now is the youngest. The other two of them, the man and the woman in blue are twins and the last one is their cousin.” The lady kept talking as she led Jihoon to the living room. “They built this house on their father’s land, with the purpose that this house is open for anyone who in needs. They give shelter, food and protection for the poor and anyone who needs of that. People in this house comes and goes every time once they could live on their own or they managed to get their own home but all of them will visit once a while. Currently this house was just having me, two boys who are couple and the elders. The two boys are out for their jobs; you will meet them later and get to know more.”

“Where are the rest?” Jihoon asked as he saw the large picture at the stairs to the second level. The sitting men and women looked like the elders outside and he saw the lady was also in the picture. There were two young boys looked happy in the picture as they placed one arm on each other. The rest of the people in the picture varied in gender and age. The lady returned with juice she took from the maid who was ready in the kitchen.

“They found their own life and live in their house.” Jihoon thanked her for the juice. “There are maids and a gardener working for this house helping me organized this large house. Anyway, I welcomed you to this house. You can meet the elders later; they won’t get inside until the lunch time. You should take a rest and unpacked your thing in your room. I prepare the room on the ground floor, remembering that Dr Kim said you’re pregnant.” Jihoon nodded.

“Don’t you find me weird, ajumma?” Jihoon asked timidly. The lady smiled.

“No, that’s a gift from God. I have no right say anything about that.” Jihoon smiled back.

“How Dr Kim knew this place?” The lady smiled.

“He’s from here. Dr Kim lost his parents when

Please log in to read the full chapter